Baby Mason

100% Mommy + 10% Daddies= Absolutely Bad {Editing}

 

You hoped out of the bus with Teen Top and lined up in front of the orphanage building.

“Mason’s Living in a alright place” C.A.P laughed

You rolled your eyes and looked over at your teacher.

(N/A I forgot to put the teachers name in so his name is going to be Mr. Lee)

“Alright class, stand with your partner your baby is going to come out” Mr. Lee said

And just as he said women with babies in their hand came walking down the stairs with bags.

“This is Mason” a woman with red hair came walking up to you

“Hello mason” you smiled

You were shocked on how cute he was.

“This is just some of his cloths I put down some notes on what he can and can not eat” she handed you mason and gave Neil the bag.

“Thanks” you said before she left

“Alright does everyone have there baby” MR. Lee asked

“Nae!” everyone shouted

You and teen top returned back onto the bus with mason sitting next to you.

“Hello mason do you know how I am?” you asked him

“Of course he doesn’t” Chunji laughed

“Hush!” you snapped at him

You saw mason shake his head no in such a cute way.

“I’m your Umma and these 6 are your appas?” you smiled at him sweetly

“Umma?” he pointed to you

“Yup”

“Appas?” he pointed to teen top sitting in the back

You nodded your head again. He broke out into a smile. You could hear Teen Top talking to Soo Kyung and getting along with her baby.

“Aww I’m your appa” C.A.P laughed to the other baby

You rolled your eyes again. You grabbed the baby bag from Neil and started to look through it.

“Lets see what this is shall we?” you smiled

He happily nodded his head looking through the bag with you. You found cloths, diapers and a little piece of paper on what he can and can not eat.

“Omo you like apples” you looked at him

“Hmmmm” he laughed

You put the piece of paper back into the bag then started to dig for a little more things to find. You didn’t find anything but you did see that mason liked looking with you. Little by little mason started too bound with you letting out his baby side.

~*~

 

You opened the house door having teen top come with you to discuss what is going to happen.

“Nice house” Ricky smiled

“Thanks” you were holding the sleeping mason in your arms.

“Just go sit on the couch I’ll be back in a second” you snapped

You walked upstairs to your room and gently placed mason on your bed placing the covers over him.

You walked back downstairs to see teen top on the couch.

“Where are your parents?” C.A.P asked

“Probably at work” you answered

There was an awkward silence till you said something.

“Let’s face it, I really doubt you guys are going to do anything with mason but at least talk to him, get to know him because he wants to know you”

“Ha you got that right I’m not going to do anything” L.Joe got up from the couch “so I’m leaving, I see no point in talking with you if you know that we aren’t going to do anything” teen top got up and left your house.

You cured underneath your breathe; you walked into the kitchen grabbing the house phone to call your parents. There were 3 rings before your mom answered.

“Hello sweet heart? I’m on a business trip right now so I can’t talk to you right now bye” then she hung up on you.

 “Aish!” you shouted

You slammed the phone on the counter then rushed back to the couch.

“What should I do?..... I can make something to eat for mason” you liked that idea a lot and rushed back into the kitchen. *I can make him a fruit salad* you thought. You went into the fridge to pick out apples, oranges, pineapple, and watermelon. You cut them up evenly and nicely placing them all in the bowl. You grabbed some sugar sprinkling a small amount across the fruit. You mixed them up making somewhat of a mess. *this looks good* you took a piece of watermelon stuffing it into your mouth. *Good good* you washed your hands and rushed upstairs to your room to see mason just getting up.

“Are you hungry?” you asked him

He nodded his head yes rubbing his cute eyes.

“Alright come on” you picked him up carrying him to the couch. You the T.V and switched it to something child friendly. You went back into the kitchen to grab paper plates and the bowl of fruit. You set them on the coffee table going back into the kitchen to grab masons bag. You searched for his little baby fork and handed it to him.

“Yay” he cheered

You placed some fruit on one of the paper plates and handed it to him too. It was cute watching him eat and looking at the baby shows. But then that sudden question you didn’t want to answer came out of his mouth.

“Where is appas?”

You hoped when you were a mom that you would never have to deal with this. You didn’t want to tell him the truth so you came up with a lie.

“T-they are sleeping at there house” you explained

“They’re house?”

“N-Nae, they have there own house”

Mason went back to eating his fruit without asking anymore questions. You wanted to tell teen top to come over here and talk to him but you didn’t know how to tell them that or what to do. 


Author's Note:
Ok I Finally updated.
I'm sorry my comuter kept on acting possessed every time i used it.
Anyways, What do you think so far?