Hubby.

My husband is an Alaskan Malamute - HIATUS

Aecha’s POV

I looked at Taemin from the corner of my eye.

If I was married to him, I wouldn’t even have to worry about getting an Alaskan Malamute, and I would probably be very happy.

After all, he is pretty nice.

And sweet.

And perfect.

I let out a sigh and Taemin looked at me with a questioning glance.

“Am I that handsome?” He grinned as he pulled up at the curb.

I stayed silent.

“Are you saying I’m ugly?” He pouted.

“No! You’re very handsome! You’re absolutely handsome!” I shook my hands and hit my head.

He laughed.

“You’re fun to tease, I think I know why Key hyung does it now.” Taemin smiled before pinching my cheek and I sighed.

When he smiled, somehow, my heart started to beat faster…I don’t even know why.

We walked into the pet shop…the old one I used to work at.

Hubby was still at the window.

Hubby, was the 8 week Alaskan Malamute puppy that I had cared for.

A boy, his name was Hubby taken from the word ‘Husband’.

“Hubby-ah~” I cooed as I ran into the shop and took him into my arms. He my face all over and I hugged him tightly. “I’ll take him.” I smiled at the new girl.

It was only a week ago when I was told I was to be married…dragged out of this shop.

Taemin helped me complete the paper work and I paid, with the extra of food, bowls, treats, leashes, brushes and other things that I would need to raise a dog.

“So, how’s Eve?” I asked Taemin as we got back into the car.

“Ah, she’s doing fine, my mother likes her, she’s been keeping her a lot of company.”

Eve is the dog that Taemin bought last time.

“Want something to eat before I drop you off?” He asked and I nodded happily.

End of Aecha’s POV

Key’s POV

“Where the hell is that soap?!” I raged as I went through her things.

I looked through everything in her wardrobe before I felt something in her jacket pocket.

I took it out.

It was a picture of her and her family at a park.

She was smiling without a care.

I bit my lip.

She was beautiful…even more beautiful than when she was wearing Vera Wang at our wedding. How is that even possible?

My heard started to beat faster.

I looked at the picture for who knows how long. I put it back in her pocket before turning around, but turned around before grabbing the photograph out again.

I found myself continuously looking at it.

Why is it that I didn’t get angry as I was supposed to when she cooked horribly, didn’t know how to cook, dressed horribly….why was it that every time I looked at her I wanted to kiss her or hold her close when she cried. Why was it that my heart started to beat a bit faster when she looked directly at me or the fact that I found it cute when she looked at me with her weird faces and amazing when she stuffed food in …why did she make me happy when I was with her and why did she make me stutter?

I’m sure I have some psychological disorder, I’ll just wait a bit more and if the symptoms continue I’ll go see a psychologist, or a therapist.

I stuffed the photo back into her pocket before walking out.

“Oh right…the soap.” I muttered before going into the bathroom.

End of Key’s POV

Aecha’s POV

“Do you want dinner tomorrow night? There’s a good restaurant that just opened.” Taemin rubbed his neck awkwardly and I smiled.

“Of course. Is it formal though?” I asked as I held hubby close to me.

“Kind of, but you can wear anything.” He smiled as he ruffled my hair.

“Okay, I’m going to go now…” I sighed.

“Have fun with Key Hyung, I would go in with you, but I have to get home.” He laughed.

“Fun…yeah, I guess you could call it fun.” I laughed before walking into the elevator.

He sent a single wave before walking off.

End of Aecha’s POV

Taemin’s POV

I sent her a single wave before walking off.

I smiled to myself.

She’s different, a lot different from others, she’s…she’s wonderful.

I laughed.

What a bad friend I am…liking the girl that my best friend married.

I got into the car before driving off.

Key hyung and I were always close, since we were born, I was born a year later, same as the other hyungs, we were all close childhood friends…and Key hyung wasn’t always the iceberg he is now, until Yoona left…he started disregarding people after she left…

I feel guilty, liking Aecha, when Key hyung is bound to fall for her…but I don’t want to lose, she’s special, and I want it to stay like that.

But I can’t like her…she’s married, and the wife of my best friend…

End of Taemin’s POV

Aecha’s POV

“I’m home!” I called out as I kicked my shoes off, still holding hubby in my arms.

“Why are you so late? Where’s the soap?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DIRTY I FEEL WITH ALL THIS MUCK ON MY FACE CHOI AECHA?!” Key raged. He stayed silent, eyeing Hubby in my arms.

“What is that?” He raised his eyebrows as he pointed to Hubby.

“Hubby.”

“It’s a dog.”

“And?”

“It’s going to get fur all over our apartment.” He complained.

“Well, he’s my new husband, so shush.” I poked my tongue out at him.

“Isn’t he supposed to the son?” Key scoffed.

“No, he’s my husband, far better than you anyway. Hold him for a few seconds will you.” I smiled before shoving Hubby in his arms and kissed his nose before skipping off, I ignored his complaining.

“CHOI AECHA!” He yelled as he tried to open the door of the room.

I locked it, he had to get close to Hubby, so Hubby doesn’t get hurt and get’s cared for if I’m not at home.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” I called out as I put my shirt on quickly and walked out.

Key was awkwardly holding Hubby in his arms as he stared at me.

“I thought you would’ve dropped him by now.” I laughed and he glared at me.

It was kind of funny, he still had red hearts all over his face.

“Want to make a deal?” I asked as I sat down on the couch.

He looked at me before putting hubby down, which I picked up again and cradled him in my arms.

“What’s the deal?” He asked curiously.

“If you be nice to Hubby and treat him like he’s your child, I’ll give you the soap.” I smiled as I rubbed Hubby’s head.

Key sighed.

“It’s a dog, how can you treat a dog like a baby?”

“Easy, he’s still a puppy…and the name is HUBBY.”

“You really were serious about buying a husband…” He muttered to himself before looking up at me. “Fine. Now hand over the soap.”

“It’s in my pad box in the cupboard under the sink.” I grinned.

“A pad box?! I’m a guy aren’t you even embarrassed?!”

“Not really, you don’t really feel like a guy…” I stated.

“Don’t feel like a guy? Then what do I feel like? A GIRL?”

I nodded and he came closer to me. He looked me directly in the eyes before leaning closer, past my lips and to my ear.

“Y-yah…what are you doing?” I nervously said.

“I’m guy, a hot blooded guy that feels emotions, remember that or next time I’ll have to show you.” He whispered as I felt him smirk against my ear.

I slowly took in and started understand what he was implying.

“YOU !” I shrieked as I kneed his private…area.

 He let out a long groan of pain before falling to the floor.

He stayed still, unmoving.

Hubby looked up with curiosity and I gasped.

“KIBUM-AH! YAH! KIM KIBUM! ARE YOU OKAY? YAH! SPEAK? HIT ME OR SOMETHING! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOUR NAGGING! I’VE ALREADY GOTTEN USED TO IT AFTER ONLY 3 DAYS.” I shook him before hugging him and a smirk made way to his face.

“I told you, you liked me.” He chuckled.

“YAH! I hate you!” I elbowed him and he stood up.

“But that really hurt.” He complained.

“Does it hurt…a lot?”

“Well obviously. Look at the pain I’m in right now.”

He was sweating.

“Do you want to go have a rest? I’ll make you dinner.” I smiled and he laughed.

“You’re being nice to me all of a sudden. Oh right ‘I can’t live without your nagging’. More like, you can’t live without me.” He scoffed.

“I’m not being nice to you, I’m just, trying to get along with you, go sleep, I’ll make you some dukkbokki.” I grinned.

Actually, I just wanted to eat dukkbokki, without his nagging beside me.

“You’re trying to get rid of me aren’t you?” He raised his eyebrows and I put hubby in his arms.

“No, I’m just being the awesome person I usually am.” I pushed him into the room before going to the kitchen.

I quickly started to cook.

End of Aecha’s POV

Key’s POV

I looked at the sleeping puppy in my arms.

What was she thinking, buying a dog and expecting it to be easily taken care of.

The puppy, Hubby, snuggled into my arm and let out a snore. I looked at him, an Alaskan Malamute.

It happened again.

My little spasms, not being able to control myself around her…it’s becoming a very big problem. The fact that she hit…little Key down there was supposed to make me hate her, but I didn’t…I grabbed my phone from the side table and dialled in the number of our families psychologist.

“Hello, how may I help you?” The assistant answered.

“I’d like to make an appointment with Mr Wang under the name of Kim Key, tomorrow at 2PM please?”

“Of course, we’ll see you then.” She said happily before hanging up. I laid back down and cuddled Hubby tightly. I usually hated dogs, but I guess this one was different.

End of Key’s POV

Aecha’s POV

“Yah, Key. Wake up.” I said softly as I rubbed Hubby’s fur, he was wagging his tail briskly, wanting my attention.

Key didn’t budge as he snored softly.

I smiled softly and moved his hair out of his face.

“You asked before what you were to me…you’re like my sister, older and younger…although it’s only been 3 days, I’ve grown that attached to you and I don’t think I can return to my normal life before you happened.” I whispered. “You’re mean, but you’re kind, you’re childish but you also care. I hate you, but I don’t hate you. It doesn’t make sense. I know.” I chuckled softly.

“Why do you always compare me to being a girl? Can’t I be a guy?” Key spoke with a smirk.

“YAH! YOU WEREN’T ASLEEP?!” I said in embarrassment. “Aish…come out for dinner, hurry.” I ordered before running out of the room as I covered my face.


TEEEHEE.

I actually quite the next chapter, omg, i have to get writing but i'm so busy these days ==

sorry for future late updates!

BUT OMG !

YOU AND KEY ARE STARTING TO FEEL SOMETHING FOR EACH OTHER SKDJFLKDJKSDJDSLKFJSLKDJF

finally something's happening.

Hubby, is an Alaskan Malamute, yes, he was my inspiration for the title :L

but yes.

enjoy ~

COMMENTS ARE LOVE!

COMMENTS PLEASE!!

eat your fruits and veges ~

onhyukmin ~