Ginormous!!

[HIATUS] There's More Than Meets the Eye

 

Kahi: "Rise and shine, sunshine." Kahi took a deep breath and dragged Jung Ah's blankets to the floor.

 

Jung Ah: "Mhmmm, 5 more minutes."

 

Kahi: "5 more minutes and you're going to be left behind a year at your new prestigious school." Hearing the word prestigious had Jung Ah jumping out of bed and into the bathroom.

 

Jung Ah: "Hey, you go to that school right? How is it there? Like what do you guys do there? It's a magic school right?"

 

Kahi: "We take up regular classes like any other school. But there is also a seperate thing for training."

 

Kahi: "The beginning half is regular classes, the second half is training."

 

Jung Ah: "Oh so it's just throughout the year? Doesn't seem so bad."

 

Kahi: "No. It's every day. We take up regular classes until lunch time. After we've eaten, we change and head to the training quarters."

 

Jung Ah: "Wow.. Okay. Doesn't seem all that bad."

 

Kahi: "As long as you're smart, you should be fine. The training there is almost the same as the training I've given you, just a bit harder. You'll live, don't worry."

 

Jung Ah: "If you say so." Jung Ah smiled at Kahi through the mirror.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

Me: "Jung Ah is taking a shower so I might as well grab her luggages."

 

I brought them downstairs into the living room, near the door. I looked around the house wondering if Jung Ah ever felt lonely living in such a big house by herself.

 

Jung Ah: "Hey, I'm almost done. How much time do we have left?"

 

Me: "About 15 minutes so hurry." I looked at my watch.

 

Jung Ah: "Ack, okay wait!" I heard her feet scrambling around and giggled to myself.

 

Really. What's not to like about this girl. Oh no, don't.. Stop thinking like this. We can't be anything more than friends Kahi. This is the dying wish of our parents..

 

Me: "I have to protect Jung Ah, not fall in love with her.." I said out loud by accident.

 

Jung Ah: "What'd you say?"

 

Me: "Hm? Nothing, was just talking to myself. Ready to go?" I grabbed half her luggage while she took the other half.

 

Jung Ah: "Yes, let's!! I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!"

 

Me: "I can see that.. Get ready to fly."

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

We got to where the doors to the school were and I saw a whole bunch of other students waiting for it to open. Luckily we got there just in time. We landed and BAM!! The doors opened.

 

Kahi: "Let's go." I just nodded and stared straight at the door.

 

When we went through the doors, I heard classical music playing and was inside the BIGGEST, I mean BIGGEST school ever.

 

Me: "Definitely prestigious alright..."

 

Kahi: "Come, the rooms have already been assigned. Since I'm already a student here, you're my new roommate."

 

Me: "Well awesome. Do the rooms fit the fancy-ness of everything else?"

 

Kahi: "See for yourself." She lead me towards the dorms and as she did, she pointed out the important rooms that I needed to know.

 

Kahi: "Well here we are. Would you like to do the honors?" She handed me the dorm key and I unlocked the door.

 

Me: "Holy... It's.. WONDERFUL!!" I dropped everything and did my mini exploring with the room. Everything was there. We even had our own personal kitchen and bathroom!!!! This is like another house!!!!

 

Kahi: "Well glad you like it. We don't start school until tomorrow. So we might as well go pick up your uniform. I'll show you around more."

 

Me: "YESYESYES PLEASE DO!!" I can't believe it. My dreams of coming to a school like this!!

 

Kahi: "Well then, would you first calm down? We need to be graceful just in case we meet anyone along the way."

 

Me: "Why yes. Certainly ma'am."

 

Kahi: "Babo..." She rolled her eyes at me and walked out. I followed behind like a little puppy.

 

We went to get my new uniforms first. Then we went through the entire school and dorms. The classrooms were GINORMOUS just like the hallways, the dorm rooms. EVERYTHING was just amazing. By the time, we finished the tour, it was already 10PM.

 

Kahi: "Come on, let's go get some dinner and eat in our rooms." 

 

Me: "WAITWAITWAIT! I want to lead the way!" I ran in front of her and turned my head, smirking.

 

Kahi: "As you wish."

 

Me: "Yay~" I walked into the dining room to see no one there. Oh well, guess it's a little too late for dinner.

 

Me: "Holy crap, why does everything look so delicious!? I don't know what to choooseee~~"

 

Kahi: "I'll do it for you then." Kahi grabbed whatever she got and we headed back.

 

Kahi: "Well how is it? I got whatever based on your likings.."

 

Me: "AHHH WHY IS EVERYTHING HERE SO AWESOME!?!?" I said after taking a spoonful of the pasta.

 

We finished our dinners and everything neatly. Kahi went to take her shower first and everything. I was extremely exhausted from the big grand tour Kahi took me on so I just sat there with the TV on. I suddenly remembered about earlier today.. I don't know if I heard wrong but...

 

Me: "Kahi said she couldn't fall in love with me..? Hm..." I said out loud by accident.

 

Kahi: "You heard me?" I looked up in shock, seeing Kahi's eyes just as wide as mine..

 

Me: "Maybe..?"

 

__________

 

 

A/N: There may be typos, I don't know. I'll fix them up later :).

I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time (ノ_ _)ノ 

I'm not going to make any excuses but just know that I've been busy ^^.

Good day all~

 

FYI, Incomplete is still ongoing, I'm just having some trouble with it :P