Training

[HIATUS] There's More Than Meets the Eye

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

When is this girl going to wake up!? It's already been 24 hours.. Was she really that shocked..

 

Jung Ah: "...W-where am I?" Oh she's finally up!

 

Me: "In your room, in your bed.. Now that you're, up.. Can we get sta-"

 

Jung Ah: "Ahhh! WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She screamed and threw her pillow at me.

 

Me: "Watch it! It's me, Park Kahi! Don't tell me you forgot already.." I frowned, picking up the pillow and setting it back on her bed.

 

Jung Ah: "..Oh sorry, I almost forgot. How long was I asleep for anyways?" She got out of bed, probably getting some water. I followed after.

 

Me: "24 hours." I bluntly said.

 

Jung Ah: "24 HOURS!? Why didn't you wake me up!?" Jung Ah stopped short and turned to face me.

 

Me: "Don't even go there.. I tried many many times. You just wouldn't wake up so I decided to just wait." I frowned.

 

Jung Ah: "Ugh whatever. How did you even bring me back here? I'm pretty sure I loc-... Nevermind." Lock the door? Yeah right, she ran out of her own house freaking out. Yep, I was watching haha. I was going to tell her but, I found it entertaining seeing her run all over the place like that.. A little bit of revenge I guess.. Since she wouldn't believe me.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Me: "So what now..?" I was told I was a powerful mage.. I don't think I'm supposed to just sit back and relax.. And my parents.. Who would want to kill them!? They were the most loving and caring parents any kid could ever ask for... Just why...

 

Kahi: "Training."

 

Me: "Training? What? I don't even know how to use my powers!"

 

Kahi: "Well duh? I'm here to protect you, but also to train you. You're obviously stronger than me but as of right now, you're powerless. I will do my best to teach you the basics and everything you need to learn in order to fully control your powers."

 

Me: "So when do we start this training?" I'm actually kind of excited.. I mean I'm a mage and a powerful one at that!? This is like a movie becoming reality and I'm the main character! 

 

Kahi: "Today. After you get dressed, I'll take you to the training ground they created for you just in case."

 

Me: "Hmm? They?" Who's they?"

 

Kahi: "Your parents."

 

Me: "Oh okay.." She's always so blunt.. Can't she at least show some sort of emotion!? I'm sorry mommy, daddy but I don't know if I can really work well with her..

 

________

 

Since Jung Ah had just woken up after her deep sleep, Kahi decided to cook something for Jung Ah since she hasn't eaten.. Jung Ah went to take a shower during that time so less time will be wasted. Kahi wanted Jung Ah to be ready as soon as possible. Now that Jung Ah knows her true identity, she'll realize people are after her. Jung Ah needs to learn how to fend for herself, against the mages. Kahi swore to Jung Ah's parents that she would protect her no matter what. If she fails, Kahi wouldn't know how to face them in Heaven...

 

When they finished their breakfast, they headed out the door.

 

Kahi: "Come here and do not let go." She emphasized not as she wraps her arms around Jung Ah.

 

Jung Ah: "W-what!?" Jung Ah was flustered by Kahi's sudden action but, held on as tight as she possible could because she thought Kahi was going to fly. And she did..

 

Jung Ah: "Wow.. I've never been up here before. It feels nice." Jung Ah smiled and little did she know, Kahi did as well.

 

Kahi: "Well, get used to it. I'm going to teach you everything I know, so be prepared."

 

_______

 

A/N: Quick update ^^

Jung Ah's training is about to begin ;). DUNDUNDUNNNN.

Let's see if Jung Ah has true talent for magic or will she disappoint her deceased  parents?