Oh! My God.

c-anyousmile ♡☁ oneshot request

{1,527words}; un-edited

EunMi and Woohyun have been together for a few months already. They first started dating when Woohyun confessed to her during Valentines Day. Since then, they have been a well known couple throughout the whole school.

However, recently, EunMi got bored of their relationship. Somehow, she feels like she is not important to Woohyun at all. Woohyun is always with his group of friends called INFINITE. They hang out together during lunch and after school. Although EunMi always tries to hint Woohyun that she wants to go out on a date with him, Woohyun always thought that she was just random and still went of with his friends.

You don’t know a girl’s heart. Do I have to say it for you to know? EunMi thought. She always thought that guys are romantic and sweet to you, especially when dating. They would bring you out on dates, buy flowers for you and treat you to the stuff you want. However, Woohyun proved otherwise to her.

Oppa, this is why you’re bad. You don’t even know what you did wrong.

Although EunMi still had a bunch of friends, she chose to sit with Woohyun and the rest of INFINITE at their table. Thinking that she would get more attention from Woohyun. She was wrong. Almost everytime, Woohyun would talk within INFINITE, and not even say something to her.

You always say sorry, you always say you love me.

EunMi was not only bored of the relationship, but she felt neglected. If she asked Woohyun whether he is free for the day, he would simply reply, “I have something on, I’m very sorry. ;-;”

She grew more and more suspicious of Woohyun, but she tried to make that thought go away. Is Woohyun cheating on me..? Nonono. I shouldn’t be thinking about this. EunMi thought.

There was an upcoming school talent show, and EunMi decided to take part in it, one part of her wanted to just use it as an opportunity to get rid of her suspicious thoughts of Woohyun. The other part of her wanted to tell the school that she has a talent of singing. People never knew, but EunMi sings really well. She got into a entertainment company before, but she dropped out to continue her studies.

She completed the talent show form and was walking to the office to pass up her form. On the way, she received a text from Woohyun. “Darling, INFINITE and I will be participating in the talent show, so I would not have time to be with you for this month. I’m sorry. I love you. ♥” Again. Who knows if you’re really practicing for you talent show or just playing around with some other girls too.. She thought sourly as she passed up her form and went home.

That afternoon, she was on youtube, browsing through to find the right song she will sing for the talent show. She preferred singing a slow, ballad song but she somehow came across to this interesting video, “Oh! My God - Girl’s Day” She was about to close the video when the first line of the song started. She was startled about how this song perfectly fitted the situation she thought she was having between her and Woohyun. Thus, she decided to practice that song for the talent show.

Whereas, INFINITE prepared a song called Picture Perfect. They were planning to dance to this song with a hip hop feel to it, and they practiced again and again, so that they could get synchronized.
Day by day, both INFINITE and EunMi were busy preparing for their talent show that Woohyun and EunMi actually did not contact each other for 1 week already. EunMi realised it just as the week was about to end, however, she did not do anything about it since she wanted to focus on her singing practice and did not want Woohyun to distract her even further.

Meanwhile, Woohyun and the rest of INFINITE were very focused on their practice. When they practiced, they did not allow anyone to use their phones, so that it would not distract them. Although Woohyun really wanted to call EunMi to hear her voice, he wanted to concentrate on his practice so that he could show his best side to EunMi as well. He felt apologetic, as all the while he has been hanging out with Infinite. He was the only one in the group who had a girlfriend, thus the member did not know how to allow him to go for his dates as they often go around as a whole group. Woohyun made a promise to himself he will make it up for Eunmi when the talent show ends, to make up the times where he did not contact EunMi at all.

Finally, the day of the talent show finally came. EunMi was feeling butterflies in her stomach as it was her first time singing in front of the whole school. Whereas, INFINITE was feeling quite confident as they have been practicing a lot for the talent show. The talent show’s lineup was random, and this year, there were a fair amount of soloists, compared to the groups. Eunmi was one of the last to perform, so she saw almost every contestant going to perform already. As the amount of people in the waiting room decreased, she got more and more nervous and she was sweating profusely because of that.  

Finally, it was INFINITE’s turn to perform. They were in outfits themed mainly in black.
The curtains were slowly drawn back up as they were fixed in their positions.
The first beat of the music started and they started dancing to Chris Brown’s Picture Perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riyWqwhHmVM

The song ended perfectly and many cheered for them. Woohyun and the rest of INFINITE were very happy, and Woohyun secretly hoped that EunMi liked the performance too. EunMi did, of course, she looked at their performance at backstage, and up till now, Woohyun still had not realised that EunMi is performing too.

It was EunMi’s turn to perform after 2 other performers, and she calmed herself down, before preparing herself on stage. The emcees for the day was then announcing her name, “Next up for the performance is EunMi! She has not performed in front of any one of you guys before, but let’s welcome.. EUNMI!” EunMi stood at her position and waited for the music to be played. On the other hand, when Woohyun was just going out of backstage he heard EunMi’s name. He was really shocked, and he quickly went to the audience seat and took a seat to see a clear view of EunMi as she was getting ready.

The music started playing, and EunMi started singing.

OH OH OH MA MA MA

Whoa uh uh whoa


OH OH OH MA MA MA 
Whoa uh uh whoa
You don’t know a girl’s heart


Do I have to say it for you to know?


Oppa, this is why you’re bad


You don’t even know what you did wrong
You always say sorry, you always say you love me


But I don’t believe you anymore, no no


You always say you’ll try, you always say you’ll be good


But you can’t even figure out my heart
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GOD


You have no tack at all


Oh really, oh really, oh really really


I’m so frustrated, I’m going crazy
OH OH OH MA MA MA
 Whoa uh uh whoa


OH OH OH MA MA MA
 Whoa uh uh whoa
All men are the same


They know one thing and don’t know the other things
You always say sorry, you always say you love me


But I don’t believe you anymore, no no


You always say you’ll try, you always say you’ll be good


But you can’t even figure out my heart
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GOD


You have no tack at all


Oh really, oh really, oh really really


I’m so frustrated, I’m going crazy
OH OH OH MA MA MA 
Whoa uh uh whoa


OH OH OH MA MA MA 
Whoa uh uh whoa
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GOD


You have no tack at all


Oh really, oh really, oh really really


I’m so frustrated, I’m going crazy
OH OH OH MA MA MA 
Whoa uh uh whoa


OH OH OH MA MA MA
 Whoa uh uh whoa OH MY GOD

EunMi ended the song with, “Oppa, please treat me well.”

Woohyun only found out just then the intention of why EunMi sang that song.

I’m very sorry EunMi. I promise I will treat you better from now on. Woohyun thought to himself.
He ran all the way to backstage and went to find EunMi.

Meanwhile, EunMi was relieved as she stepped down the stage, she was so nervous then, especially when she saw Woohyun. “EunMi ah!” A family voice called her. Before she could even turn back, a pair of warm arms wrapped around her.

“Saranghae~” Woohyun whispered into her ear, as she smiled back while hugging him back.


Bleahs. >< ! I was busy.. >< so here's the story~