All I Want Is You

c-anyousmile ♡☁ oneshot request

{1,512 words}; edited

Cho Hee’s POV.

The school bell rang, signifying the end of the day. I was on my way to the exit of the school with my friends when at the corner, I suddenly collided into someone. Almost immediately, I was falling backwards. I closed my eyes, hoping that some miracle would happen and I wouldn’t fall. Just when I thought I was really going to hit the ground, I felt a pair of hands supporting me by my waist. Soon afterwards, I heard, “I’m sorry! I’m really sorry.” I recovered from my shock and opened my eyes, and was surprised to see Gongchan, the kingka of the school supporting me, preventing me from falling. Before my eyes could widened in horror, I quickly composed myself and stood straight up replying coldly, “Its okay,” before walking off with my friends.

“Cho Hee ah, ain’t you lucky? You bumped into Gongchan. He’s just so adorable!” One of my friends exclaim as I rolled my eyes. “Didn’t you forget? I don’t like guys and I don’t really care.” I just replied my friend. I really dislike guys. Well I didn’t used to dislike guys, but ever sine I came into the school, I would receive a confession everyday, and it was really annoying. The people who confess to me claims to know me but actually they confess because of how I look, but not because of my personality.

---

Gongchan’s POV.

I was going to keep my stuff in the locker when I bumped into Cho Hee, the ice princess of the school. She almost fell, but i grabbed her by her waist before that could happen. I could see that she was surprised, but she composed herself almost immediately. Before I continue walking, I saw something on the floor. A phone. She dropped her phone and forgot to take it. I picked up the phone and wanted to chase after her to return it to her, but after looking at the direction she walked towards, I did not see her or her friends anymore. Thus, I decided to just keep it, and give it to her after the weekends.

---

Cho Hee’s POV.

I was on my way home from the kimbap store when I realised that my phone was missing. I quickly ran back to the store, thinking that I left it at the store. However, there was not even a glimpse of my phone and as I thought back, the only possibility of me losing my phone was when I bumped into Gongchan. Feeling frustrated, I rushed home, and took a quick refreshing bath before using my house phone to call my own phone.

Author’s POV

“잘자요 goodnight~~” B1A4’s Baby Goodnight starting playing out of a sudden. Gongchan, who was walking home at that point of time was wondering where the sound came from, before he remembered that he had Chohee’s phone. He quickly took out Cho Hee’s phone and answered the call. However, before he could say anything, Cho Hee retorted, “YAH! I know you like me, but you should not take other people’s possession without their permission right.” She breathed heavily after scolding Gongchan loudly. Gongchan, who was shocked to hear Cho Hee angry tried to calm her down, but to no avail. He wasn’t a guy who is hot tempered, so he calmly explained himself, “You dropped your phone and you forgot to pick it up, so I decided to keep it for you first, before returning it to you on Monday. Who knew that you actually hated the idea of that...”

After Cho Hee heard Gongchan’s explaination, all she could make out of was, “Oh..” She felt really guilty for scolding Gongchan that badly, as people always like to take her things and not return it back to her. However, Gongchan proved Cho Hee wrong as he was the first guy to actually not take her stuff because he wanted it. He is different, Cho Hee thought

Gong Chan’s POV.

I know she felt guilty.. I could hear it from her voice. “So.. what do you want me to do with your phone now?” I asked her, breaking the silence. “E-Er.. Why not I get it from you tomorrow? Is that okay with you?” She replied back, stuttering a little. “Sure..let’s meet at the Beautiful Target Café at 9am tomorrow.” I set the time on meeting with her. Such a cute girl. I thought as I was walking.

Cho Hee’s POV.

Park Cho Hee! Why did you stutter just now! I thought to myself. I wasn’t like that normally. It was the first time I am feeling this way. Why is my heart pounding like crazy? Am I falling sick? Is there something wrong with me? Before I could think any further, I felt my mind blank and the world went black.

The next time I was conscious, it was already 7am in the morning. I hurried to wash up and prepare to meet him, and the next thing I knew, I was already at Beautiful Café waiting for Gongchan while drinking a cup of my favourite chocolate mocha. It was already 9.15am.. Why isn’t he here yet. I thought as I sipped my drink. After waiting and waiting, 1 hour passed. I started to get grumpy and as I decided to leave, Gongchan came into the café while panting heavily, as he continue apologising profusely.

Of course, apologising wouldn’t help!! Who did he think he is? He wasted one hour of my time, I was about to rage at him when I realised he was injured. I was really shocked and surprised, but I quickly brought him back to my house, and treated his wounds.

Gongchan’s POV

I was on my way to meet Cho Hee, until a bicycle accidentally knocked me down. I helped up the boy that was riding the bicycle and sent him back home, before going to meet Cho Hee. I knew I was already late and I felt very sorry. I knew Cho Hee was really angry when I first stepped into the cafe, but she suddenly became very shocked and surprised. At that moment, I realised my legs got scraped and was bleeding too. I guess I was worrying too much to even realise I was injured. Cho Hee brought me to her house and started to clean up my wounds. She looked serious and worried as she was applying antiseptic cream onto the scraped wound.

I glanced at her as she treated my wound, and I felt my heart beating madly. I shifted my eyes and I stared at her lips that were slightly protruding. It looks so kissable, and I unknowingly leaned forward, going closer and closer to her. She didn’t realise it until her phone started ringing.

“잘자요 goodnight~~” She quickly picked up her phone and walked away. As I was scolding myself for what I just did.

Cho Hee’s POV.

I heard my phone ringing and I looked up to Gong Chan, shocked to see his face so near to mine. I quickly picked up my phone and walked away. When I went back to Gongchan, the atmosphere around us was really awkward as I put on a plaster for Gongchan, afraid that he might get an infection from his wound. After I placed the plaster, I wanted to say, its all done, but as I look up, I felt something soft and warm on my lips. I widened my eyes as my heart beat profusely. I froze at my spot and I felt paralyzed at that moment, until I got back my senses as Gongchan pulled back.

“S-Sorry..” I heard Gongchan say while stuttering, as his face flushed red in embarassment.

I looked away, saying its okay, wanting to hide my burning cheeks. I continued, “Your wound is taken care of already, just change the plaster regularly and try not to let water touch the wound.”
 
I brought him to the entrance of my apartment. He thanked me and just as he was about to leave, he scooted me closer to him and placed his lips on mine again, kissing me with passion. I was shocked, but somehow I responded back to his kiss, as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. We kissed till we had to take our breath and we pulled away. Gongchan left immediately afterwards, and I was still dazed from what happened.

My phone vibrated as I regained my senses. I received a message from a unknown number, “All I want is you <3 I love you. Be Mine? - Gongchan.” I smiled brightly as I read the message as I replied, “You are the sun that melts my ice, I love you too <3 Gladly, i’m yours to keep.

The day couldn’t get any better, as this ice princess, me, has melted my ice.


I apologise for this being a little sloppy. .___. I'll do better next time~ So here's your story! :D Feel free to give any feed back~ ^^ The next one will me out when I find time to write it~ Be patient! :D Thank youuu ~