Finally

Love in my life

 

It is currently 9 pm. The starry night was clear and bright. Filled with stars, Tiffany looked up and was amazed. She let

her hand out the car window to feel the air. However, she felt chills through her spine as it was a bit cold tonight. She

held her hands together and breath out some hot air into it. Nichkhun saw her shake a little bit in her car. 

Nichkhun: Are you okay?

Tiffany: Oh. I'm fine just a little bit chilly. 

While at a stop, he took out one of his jacket in the back seat and gave it to Tiffany.

Nichkhun: Here take this. It'll keep you warm.

Tiffany: (Take the jacket) Thanks. But it's fine. I have my scarf. 

She took out a scarf from her bag and put it on her hands. 

Nichkhun: So you kept the scarf I brought you last Christmas huh.

Tiffany: Um...Yeah. If I didn't keep it then what would replace my old scarf that you ruined last year. 

Nichkhun: (Laughs) Oh yeah. I remember. Good old times.

Tiffany: YA! 

Tiffany could help it. She giggled remembering the time she spent last year. It was her first time living in another

country. Meeting new people and creating new friends. She remembered the fun she had, but also the hurt she

had. But, overall, it was forgotten and forgiven. 

Nichkhun: Anyways....So where is my present?

Tiffany: What? (Stunned)

Nichkhun: Since everyone gave me a present during the dinner except you, perhaps you are gonna give it to me now?

Tiffany: Well... (Embarrassed) You see...

Nichkhun: You forgot didn't you...

Tiffany: (Laughs awkwardly) I came to the dinner...is that enough?

Nichkhun: Ya! You! What am I gonna do with you?

Nichkhun annoyed but sad a little bit, look the other way. Tiffany felt ashamed. How could she forgot HIS birthday.

Tiffany: Sorry I forgot. I was too concentrated over my studies. Tell you what. What do you want?! I'll give it to you

tomorrow.

Nichkhun: (Devilish) Well... There is one thing I really want.

Tiffany: Tell me! Anything!

Nichkhun stopped the car on the side of the street. Unnoticed, they were already in front of Tiffany's house.

With a second, Nichkhun came close to Tiffany. He went in and kissed her softly. Surprised, Tiffany, however, didn't stop it.

For some reason, she felt it was right. Nichkhun broke out from the kiss and looks at her deeply into her eyes.

Nichkhun: I want you.

Tiffany took a deep breath. With his statement, she thought for a second. Nichkhun, the guy who annoyed her in the begin of

the year. The guy he hated in the past but gradually felt comfortable with his presence. The guy who helped her with her first

breakup. The guy who was around her all this time. But also, the guy who she loved and broke her hear to once. The source of

her pain these last few months. Yet, the source of her happiness. She then thought of what Taeyeon said to her during dinner. 

"If I still love him...". She smiles a bit.

Tiffany: You are so cheesy sometimes you know that. 

Tiffany pushed lightly Nichkhun's face from her and faced the window.

Tiffany: I heard that you talked to Taeyeon before, about us.

Nichkhun: (Surprised) Oh yeah...

Tiffany: Can I ask you one thing... 

She looked at him, face to face. 

Tiffany: Why me? Why do all this to get back with me? After all the things that happen, why is it worth it? 

Nichkhun smiled at her question. Before answering her question, he held her hand tight. 

Nichkhun: I just never stopped loving you. Your creakiness, your braveness, your admiration, and your beautiful smile. 

I can't help but let it go.

With this simple statement, Tiffany held his hand tighter and smiled. In the end, she knew. She knew deep in her heart. 

That she never stopped loving him too. His annoyance, his cockiness, his courage and his dedication, she loved that all about

him. After a minute, she got out the car and walked near her house. Stunned, Nichkhun was confused. Did she win her back?

Near her house, she turned around and faced the confused Nichkhun.

Tiffany: Tell you what, come pick me up tomorrow and we'll see what will happen. (She sticks her tongue out)

Nichkhun: Ya you!

Tiffany: (Waving) See you tomorrow.

She then went into her house and laughed a bit.

Tiffany: (Ah..Nichkhun, how can I let you go...)

Instantly, her dad came along and started yelling.

Dad: Ya! Look what time is it! And who was that guy in the car! 

Tiffany: Sorry appa. 

Tiffany took one more glance from the door window and noticed Nichkhun smiling in his car before leaving. 

Tiffany: Love of my life I guess.

 

 

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The end!

Really sorry for the wait.

Thank you for all the support you guys had with this story. 

I hope to see you again in my next works.

Thank you again!