Chap 8

You don't know what i've been thru , so SHUT THE UP .

Recap 

 



Little did they know that someone was watching them in jealousy .... and hatred..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"HYUNG!! I heard there's a new student & she's a girl !" A girly boy shouted while jumping around . The 12 boys smile .

"I heard too ! & That she's really pretty ! But .. she's cold to everyone ." A cute boy said sadly. 

"Come on guys , we're going to be late if we don't hurry up!" A hamster guy said . 

The 5 boys nodded and follow him while the other boys went their ways.

 

 

 

P.E Class

 

"STUDENTS ! Please go and change !" Mr Chang , the P.E teacher yelled. 

The students went into the changing room and started changing . 

Girls were wearing tly clothes , shorts that bearly cover their , shirts that are revealing . 

Minji was wearing basketball shorts and a white v-neck , while naidne were her shorts , not those shorts shorts , just shorts up to her mid thigh and a black v-neck. 

While walking out ,  2 girls block their way . 

* Pretty ... but ...  fake * Minji and nadine thought.

"What do you want ?" Nadine ask coldly. The 2 girls smirk .

"Stay away from our oppa you !" a girl with short short hair shouted slapping nadine's left cheek.

Nadine just smirk .  * You hit weaker than my little brother * Nadine thought .

"Oppa ? Who ?" Naidne ask . The 2 girls scoff . 

" L.Joe oppa !"  Another girl with light brown hair shouted . Minji sigh .

* es are going to be es * Minji thought.

"& You minji , stay away from C.A.P ! " A girl with black hair shouted , raising her hand to slap minji , but nadine twisted her wrist , making her groan in pain.

"Done ." Nadine said before walking out with minji .

The 2 girls let out a scoff.

"that hurt my wrist!" The girl with the black hair shouted while she pouted in a very ugly cute way. 

"Don't worry ji hyun unnie , we'll get them back some how." The girl in short short hair said while smirking evilly.

"Okay ji yoon dongsaeng !" Ji hyun said as she got up. 

They went out and sat down , glairing at the 2 girl . Mniji and nadine.

 

Suddenly the door flew open . Revealing 6 boys, panting

girl started screaming and squealing . Nadine's & Minji's ear was going to go deaf . The teacher told them to shut up , but of course , they didn't listen.

Nadine got up , glaring at the students.

"SHUT THE UP YOU ING ES!" Nadine roared , the students were gluping ... she sounded ing scary , and she was glaring at her , buring holes thru them. Minji smirk. The class was quite , untill the teacher clear his throat.

"Well .. thank you nadine... And um , well , why are you boys late , again ?" Mr chang ask .A girly boy came up to Mr chang.. 

He pouted cutely and did a puppy face.... Minji and nadine just stare at him , no reactions.   The girls were squealing , but stop when they saw naidne glaring at them . The girls glup and look away .

The teacher's face flush red.  

"It's okay .. come in boys." Mr chang said . 

The 6 boys sat down behind Minji and nadine .

A muscular guy was straing at Minji the whole time , studying her face .

While the rest was studying nadine's face .  

* Dame , she's just like L.Joe & myungsoo! *  The 6 boys thought .

Nadine felt like someone was creeping  staring at her so she look back and saw the boys staring at her. 

"What ?" Nadine said coldly.   * Rumors are true , she is cold * The 6 boys thought .

"Nothing." The 6 boys replied. Nadine look back to the front.

"She's just like myungsoo hyung!" The cute boy whisper into the hamster looking guy. The hamster nodded.

"I agree. Her face is so .... straight ... Her eyes are cold ... emotionsless." Hamster dude said.

" I know." The cute guy said.

 

"OKAY ! We are playing basketball today ! Choose a team . 8 people in a team !" Mr chang yelled . 

Girls were asking the 6 guys to be in their team , but the 6 guys turn them down , while guys were asking minji and nadine to be in their team . Nadine and minji glare at them ... the boys glup and walk away . 

Nadine and minji smirk at eachother.

 

"Um .... can we be your partner ?" the girly boy ask nadine softly.

Nadine just stare at him blankly before nodding.

The girly boy pump his fist in the air.

"Hyung , we have a team ! " The girly boy said to the 5 boys . The boys look at who and their eyes widen to see minji and nadine standing there , as usual , with their poker face.

"Well ... Let's introduce ourself.!" The cute boys smiled. 

"Hello , i'm sungguy ." The hamster looking guy smiled ... but in return , nadine and minji just look at him blankly .

"I'm Ricky !" The cute boy did a peace sign ." 

"I'm Dongwoo." Dongwoo smiled . 

"I'm niel !" The boy with big lips smiled . 

"I'm CAP." The muscular guy smiled. 

"I'm hoya." The guy smiled.

Thrughout the introduction , the 2 girls just stare at them with no emotions on their face. 

"Kwon Nadine ." Nadine said in a bored tone.

"Minji." Minji nod. 

 

Girls were glaring at the 2 girls , wanting to beat the ing hell out of them , while guys stare at the 6 boys in jealousy and envy.

 

Their team color was blue .

They were playing against team green , which had the 2 girl who earlier came and attack nadine and minji.

The game started .

The ball was in nadine's hand , she run while dribbling the ball , the girl ji hyun tried to take the ball but nadine turn around her and took the shot . 

The boys scream while girls just glare at her. 

 

The game kept going , Blue team was 30 .. while green team was 5 ... To tell you the truth , team blue let them have the shot ... 

While in the last minute , nadine was running with the ball in her hand ,  ji yoon stick out her leg , nadine didn't see it cause she was looking at the hoop. 

 

Than nadine trip over ji yoon's legs. Minji saw what happened and glare at ji yoon whoo acted like she was worried when inside , she was laughing like a mad dog. 

The 6 boys rush to nadine and ask if she was okay , but nadine didn't say anything but nodded.  Nadine's knees were scrap... badly , it was bleeding too.

" I'll take her to the nurse." Minji said . Me chang nodded.

The 2 went out to the nurse.  Ji Yoon and Ji hyun high-5 eachother .

"Ugh , i swear those es ." Minji mumble . Nadine just sigh and smirk. 

When they got to the nurse office , the nurse look at her knees.  

"Sit . " the nurse order . Nadine went over to the bed and sat there.

The nurse rub the rubbing alcohole ... the nurse thought that nadine would scream or yelp in pain but all nadine did was look at the wall with no emotions . 

* This girl is strong * The nurse thought . 

The nurse clean up the wound.

 

Nadine and minji bow to the nurse and went back into the gym . 

Boys came to naidne and ask her if she was alright . 

Nadine nodded. The boys ....fan-boys were worried .. 

Nadine just nodded her head and smirk. .. The boys blush when she smirk , even if it wasn't a smile . At least the left side of her lips tug up. 

The gym ask nadine not to play anymore , so nadine have to watch the game .. and in the end ... blue team & yellow team won .. 

 

JAE'S SIDE

 

Jae had all the classes with jessica , he would actually look at her once in awhile . She pouted and jae chuckle lighty .

* She's very cute .* Jae thought . 

 

SKIP TO END OF THE DAY 

 

Since nadine didn't need books and stuff . She just carried her backpack which have the ipad ... from the school ipad , and the one she bought . 

Nadine and minji went out .

"You drive?" The 2 ask eachother at the same time . The 2 smirk and nodded.

Nadine went to her car and unlock her door before waving at minji.

"You have nice car .. must be rich." Minji smiled.

" You too." nadine said and speed off . 

 

Minji smiled ...

 

* I'm glad i have a friend ................. she's different too .. not like those fake girls .... I trust her ........... i hope she doesn't betray me ... like in the past.........as the 'person' did ........................ *    Minji thought before going into her car and drove off.