chap 7

You don't know what i've been thru , so SHUT THE UP .

Recap

 

* Not bad * Jae thought and smirk. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jae went in to the classroom , girls started to squeal while guys groan and roll their eyes. 

Girls were fixing their make up , hair ,... ect.. 

"I'm Kwon jae." Jae said with his poker face. The girls squeal even more louder.

"Pease take s seat next to jessica." The teacher said. 

The girl in the back , who seems like a nerd raise her hand.  The girls glare at her .

Jae went beside her and sat down . The girl was looking at the teacher.

* She's cute. *  Jae thought and put his head down to take a nap.

Jessica

 

Jessica look at jae . She was awe by his face. 

* He looks like an angle * Jessica thought . 

 

 

NADINE'S POV

 

Same to nadine , when she arrive at school , boys were drooling over her , girls were glairing at her in jealousy and envy. 

She went to the lady in the office and ask for her schedule.

"Everything is here on the ipad. " The lady said and smiled.

 Nadine didn't smile but kept her poker face on . Nadine bow and went to her class.

When nadine went into the class , the classroom became quite , boys were staring at her , meserize by her beauty , while girls were glaring and rolling their eyes at her. 

"I'm Mr Park . introduce yourself to the class , please." Mr park smile. Nadine bow.

"Kwon Nadine." Nadine said . A person caught her attention thou . Her or his , head was down on his/her desk . He/her had blond not long or short hairstyle.  * She gives out ... different aura.* Nadine thought.

"Do you have any questions for nadine ?" Mr park ask the students. 

Mostly boys raise their hands.

" Do you have a boyfriend !?" "Are you looking for a boyfriend!?"

"Are you single!?" " Are you a !?" "Do you want to go out with me!?"

Nadine roll her eyes .

"SHUT UP. None of your business!" Nadine shouted coldly , scaring the teacher and the students. 

The class quite down immediately. Mr park clear his throat.

"You may sit by minji. MINJI !" The teacher yelled out the person's name.

The person lift her/his head up..

* Is that a girl or a guy ?* Nadine ask herself , staring at the girl/boy .

Minji saw nadine and smirk before nodding her head ' sup '

"You can sit by her." Mr park said.

Nadine nodded and went beside her. 

Nadine put her stuff down before laying her head down on the desk to take a nap.

* She's different *  Minji & nadine thought.

"Hey." Minji said .   The students jaw drop . Not once did minji ever say hey to a person , she will only glare at them , shout at them .... she was the 'gangster' in the school .

"Sup." Nadine was surprise by her action too. Usually when people say hi to her , she will just look at them blankly before turning around without saying anything.

 

The 2 , minji and nadine got bored and took their ipad out .. to play , of course. They knew all of these stuff... it was freakin' easy for them.

Some of the girls saw them playing with their ipad and smirk. She was waring a short-short , low-cut tank top , face with havy make up ...

She raise her hand . The teacher look at her.

"Yes ?"  Mr Park answer. The girl pointed to the 2 ... Nadine and minji who were too busy playing games on their ipad. 

The teacher just chuckle.

"They have the highest score .Let them be." Me park smirk . The girl , sooyoung scoff and turn back to her friends.

Nadine & Minji heard that and smirk . 

This is minji

 

After 50 minutes. 

 

RING RING *  

Finally * Minji and nadine thought. 

They waited till all the students are out , and then they went off to their next class. 

 

SKIP TO LUNCH 

 

Nadine and minji had the same class with eachother , all thought they didn't talk , they just nod at eachother when they see eachother. 

Nadine  keep being cold to the students . She was all over the school , she even HAD A NICKNAME .

Ice princess 

 

 

Nadine went into the cafe . There was students talking and laughing , it was loud .. Nadine got her food and search for the garden . 

They have 50 minutes for lunch break. 

Nadine found the garden and sat under the tree. It was peacefull .

Nadine ate her lunch . She heard some noises up the tree. 

She look up and saw a person .

* What in the ing world ?* Nadine thought to herself.

Nadine began to climb the tree . To her surprise , it was minji . 

Minji was sleeping . 

"Dude ...." Nadine smirk . 

Nadine started shaking minji.

Minji woke up , her eyes wide. 

"WHAT THE !?" Minji curse in english . Nadine just smirk and nod.

"Oh .. um ... what are you doing here ?" Minji ask ..

"Too loud in the cafe." Nadine answer simply . Minji nodded.

"You speak english ?" Nadine ask looking at her . Minji nodded .

"Born in LA." minji answer.

For some reason ... the two of them felt like they can turst eachother ? 

"You know , your the first person i ever talk to ... without being all mean and ." Minji confessed . Nadine smirk.

"Same here. " Nadine answer. 

" What happened to your 'poker face , ice princess ?" Minji tease . Nadine smirk.

" I don't like that name." Nadine said bluntly. Minji chuckle.

"What happened to the 'gangsta' girl ?" Nadine teast . Minji just shurg

"I feel like i can trust you ." Minji answer. 

"Same here .. weird thou." Nadine answer. 

"Friends ?" The both ask . They broke into smiles and shake hands.

"First time seeing you smile ." They both said in unison before breaking into laughters. 

* First friend in my whole life....*  The 2 thought.

The 2 started to talk and chat ... without having to look mean .. cold .. but , themself ...

 

RING RING * 

 

" , time to go . I have PE , you ?" Nadine ask.

"Same here ." Minji wink . Nadine made a face while minji just laugh . 

They were close ..  they felt like they known eachother since they were born or someting like that.

 

 

IN PE 

 

When going to P.E . Nadine bump into a guy . 

"Sorry ." Nadine said emotionlessly before standing up . The guy just look at her and smiled.

* She's beautiful * The guy thought.

"Let go , nadine." Minji said . Nadine nodded and went with minji . 

 

Little did they know that someone was watching them in jealousy .... and hatred..