Chap 15

You don't know what i've been thru , so SHUT THE UP .

Recap

 

"Minho must know her or something.... he's not that type to call someone like that when he doesn't know them . Nadine thought before drifting off to sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

7:00 

 

BEEP BEEP * The alarm clock went off . 

The 3 got up and did their morning routine .. as usual .

 

JAE

School
Minho
Nadine
Jake
 
They went down and ate their breakfast.
 
"Bye guys." Naidne smile as she and jae walk out to their car. Minho and jake smile and waved.
 
 
 
NADINE
 
I arrived at the school and park my car . I got my backpack and lock the door . 
As usual ..... i'm surronded by the fanboys .. giving me letters , chocolate and more other stuff....
 
Don't they get tired of this ? I mean .. they're spending money for someone else ? 
 
WHAT THE INGGG HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHUNJI AND INYOUNG ARE HOLDING HANDSSS !!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wait ..............
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
why am i mad ? Ahh! Could be because of .....  because i dislike her.
Yep ...
 
 
But why do i feel so .... mad ? or sad ?? must be because i don't like her yepp....
 
 
 
 
She's really pretty thou...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i think she's even prettier than me ........
 
She looks innocent and sweet ............................. while i just look cold .... and ... uh .. not innocent ..... 
 
 
 
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
Nadine stare at the two , inyoung and chunji , smiling , laughing and talking . 
 
She felt angry ? sad ? jealous  ? But she couldn't accept it . 
 
"Hey ." A voice said . Naidne look and saw minji standing there , looking at the couple too.
 
"She look so innocent and sweet in that dress and makeup.." I said softly biting my lips.
 
Minji nodded.
 
Inyoung dress

 

"GUYSS!!!" Voices shouted behind nadine and minji . The 2 smile before turning around .. seeing teenfinite smiling and waving . L.Joe and ricky and sungjong came up and hug the 2 girls . Myungsoo came up and hug nadine .

* Myungsoo .. hugging ? Whoaaa.... * Teenfinite thought while raising their eyebrow.

"OMG .... Is that real .?" Niel pouted to the couple who were hugging and laughing. Teenfinite look at that and frown .

"They are already dating ? Wow ..."  Woohyun said as he shake his head. 

Naidne just shurg .

"Lets go." Naidne said as she walk in . Teenfinte followed behind her.

She and minji put their backpack in their locker .

"GUYS!" A voice shouted . They look back and saw chunji with inyoung walking to them while holding hands . Nadine bite her lips and put a lollipop in and leaning aginst the locker with myungsoo beside her. 

"Hey." Teenfinite repliy . 

"We're dating." Chunji said as he hug inyoung behind who giggle . Nadine suddenly felt mad and walk away , minji shake her head and smile before going after her , leaving teenfinite and chunji confuse.

* , you like my oppa ? Please , like he is ever going to look at your ugly face.* Inyoung smirk in her head. Myungsoo , L.joe , Ricky and sungjong look at the couple before walking away .

"Don't be sad . Those guys are just like that." Chunji whisper into inyoung's ear while she giggle . 

The rest of teenfinite look at the 2 and frown.

"Congrats." C.A.P said with a poker face as the other nodded and congrats them . Chunji frown abit .

"Well , congrats again . We'll be going ." Sunggyu smile before he and the rest went off. 

"Lets go." Chunji smile at inyoung before walking with her.

 

NADINE'S SIDE

 

* UGH . Why am i feeling this way ?? OH ! Must be because i''m going to be having my period !!?? .................nah .. just had it .......AHHH! Must be because i don't like her .. yeppp....* Nadine thought as she put her legs on the desk .

"Hey." Minji said as she sat beside nadine. Nadine smile and wave.

"Heyy!" Naidne said . Minji chuckle before patting her head.

"Were you jealous ?" Minji suddenly ask . Nadine tilt her head , confuse .. she looked dame cute right there . Minji chuckle and pinch her cheeks.

"Jealous ? Why ?" Naidne ask . Minji just shurg before putting her head on her desk and smile.

* Your falling for him... yoou just don't know....* Minji thought before closing her eyes . Naidne just shurg and went back to listening to her songs .