Chap 16

You don't know what i've been thru , so SHUT THE UP .

Recap

 

* Your falling for him... yoou just don't know....* Minji thought before closing her eyes . Naidne just shurg and went back to listening to her songs .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LUNCH

 

Nadine and minji was sitting on the table with teenfinite ... 

Chunji came with inyoung and sat down . 

Since their weren't any seats , inyoung sat on chunji's lap , surprising him but he smiled as he put his arms around her .

 

Teenfinite pretend to gag as they talk to naidne and leaving the 2 couple on their own .

Naidne felt mad again , but ignore it . Myungso and L.joe was sitting by her because they wanted to and .. C.A.P and minji are talking and laughing . 

" Don't they look good ?" Nadine whisper to L.Joe who smiled and nodded.

Nadine went to myungso who was eating and poke his cheek making him look at her before smiling.

"Don't tehy look good?" Naidne ask poting to the laughing CA.P and minji . Myungso smirk and nodded before shoving a strawberry in making nadine glare at him .

"You did not just do that." Nadine hissed as myungso kist look at her innocently . L.joe grab her chin and shove a grape in . Nadine glare at him and he just smile .

Nadine than dook two bannas before shoving into their mouth and she began to laugh as the 2 boys glare at her .

Chunji look at nadine beging tickle by myungso and L.joe and frown .

"Oppa ?" Inyoung ask . Chunji look back at her and smile before feeding her some food.

 

"YAH! Stop it . i might pee on my pants!!" Naidne squeal as ricky , dongwoo , sunggyu , sungjong tickle her . The 4 boys chuckle and stop. 

Naidne got up and galre at the boys before smiling . 

"You know ... you have be nice to us ." Hoya smile . Naidne nodded and pointed to L.Joe .

"He told me to trust you guys." Naidne smile as she pinch L.Joe cheeks . L.Joe turn to her and pinch her cheeks again.

soon .. the war began.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pinching cheeks ...................... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teenfinite watch in amusement , even the 2 couple . Inyoung was just rolling her eyes while chunji smile without him knowing . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OUCH!" Naidne shouted. Her cheeks were red . L.Joe let out a evil laugh before flicking her forehead. Naidne glare at him and hold her forehead. 

 

"ARE YOU OKAY!?!?"

"ARE YOU HURT!??"

DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE NURSE!??!!!" She turn around and saw her the fanboys looking worried .. nadine soften at that and smile at them .. making them blush.

"I'm okay .. my cheeks just hurts a little .." naidne said glaring at L.Joe who just smile nervously . The boys glare at L.Joe .

A boy came up to her and handed her a icepack before patting her head. Naidne was surprise but smile.

"You shouldn't play that game . It will hurt your beautiful face." The fanboys said as they smile . Naidne chuckle and bow to them .

"Thanks ." Naidne said as the boys nodded before going back to the seat. 

Naidne sat down and felt someone glaring at her . She look and saw inyoung glaring at her . Naidne just look at her before turning away to talk to Myungso and L.Joe .

* Ugh . That . Such a attention graber.* She thought . 

 

 

 

 

P.E

 

 

Teenfinite , inyoung and nadine and minji were all in that class.

Boys and girls squeal as they saw them . Naidne and minji just kept a poker face when inyoung smile cutely ad teenfinite just smile ... well .. not Myungso and L.joe .

 

"We will be playing Dodge ball today . So find a team and pair up." The PE teacher said . The students nodded and found themself a group.

"IT WILL BE GIRLS AND GIRLS & BOYS AND BOYS." The teacher said . The students nodded and pair up in a team.

Naidne and minji and some other girls were in the taeam , gold , while inyoung and some of the girls were team blue.

 

"Team GOLD vs BLUE." The teacher shouted . The teams nodded before going to their side .

 

Soon the game started. 

 

Nadine and minji were dodging the ball .. they were the only one left in the game while , inyoung and 4 of the girls were left in the game.

Inyoung smirk at the 3 girls and they smirk back before throwing the ball at the full speed . 

Minji and nadine dodge the attack skillfully , making them angry . Boys were cheering for them .. well .. mostly for minji and nadine ..while girls cheer for inyoung ..

Minji threw the ball and it hitted the 3 girls on their face . Nadine and minji high-fived eachother while inyoung and the other girl fume in anger.

Chunji were cheering for inyoung while teenfinite cheer for nadine and minji.

 

3 MINUTES LATER.

 

It was only inyoung and nadine throwing balls at eachother .

Inyoung was breathing hard while nadine just breath normally..... well ... she's a sport person .. she fights to .. so yea..