Chap 14

You don't know what i've been thru , so SHUT THE UP .

Recap

 

"Lets go." C.A.P said . The rest got into their car and drove off.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Nadine smiled and opend the door and went into the living room , only to find jae , minho and jake playing video game . Naidne chuckle.

" Hey." Naidne waved. The 3 smiled and waved back. Naidne went to them and handed them the 3 necklace she bought . The 3 smiled and hug her .

"Thanks ." The 3 smiled before going back to playing their game which was ... COD .( Call of duty )

 

9:00

 

The 4 were in the living room watching Minho and Jae playing games . 

Nadine ipad beeped . She smiled when she saw the screen.

"Hey , dad." Naidne smiled and waved . Dad .. which was mike smiled and waved. 

Jae and minho stop playing and sat on the couch with jake and nadine . 

"OH ! Ayoo ! Wassup mike !" Minho smiled . Mike laugh .

"hey mimho . How you been ?" Mike ask . Minho smiled.

"Fine . Life is fine ." Minho chuckle. Mike smiled.

"How are you kids ?" Mike ask . The 3 smiled.

"Pretty good." The 3 replied . 

Mike nodded.

"I sent $500,000 to each of your banks & $500,00 to minho's bank . Take care and don't get in trouble !" With that the screen went back to it's homepage . The 3 sigh .

"He doesn't have to do that ...." Nadine mumble . The 3 nodded.

"Well , go to bed . You have school." Minho yawn . The 3 nodded and went to bed.

 

7:00

 

BEEP BEEP !

 

The 3 groan but wake up anyway . They went to the bathroom and did their morning routine . 

 

They got into this .

 

Jae

Nadine

 

Minho

Jake

 

"BREAKFAST !" Minho called from the kitchen . The 3 kids went in and ate their breakfast while talking and laughing .

"Bye . " Niadne smiled as she went out the door with jae . Minho and jake smiled . 

 

Nadine went out and into the classroom . Minji was there with her earbuds on her left ear , while her legs in on the desk infron of her while her eyes is close. Naidne chuckle before sitting by her and taking her ipod out and choose a song . 

Minji is wearing.

 

"Hey ." MInji smile . Nadine nod and smile . 

Soon , student come into the classroom .

Students .. well .. boys were checking the 2 girls .. naidne and minji.. drooling over them .. 

"STUDENTS ." The teacher shouted . The students look up to the teacher . 

"MINJI & NADINE . WAKE UP!" The teacher shouted . The 2 look up coldly . The teacher shiver lightly .

"We have a new student . " The teacher smiled. Girls and boys started to talk . Asking if it's a girl or a boy . The teacher shushed them down . 

Nadine and minji didn't pay attention . 

When the girl walk in , the classroom quite down . The girl smiled.

"Hello . I'm kim inyooung . Take care of me." The girl smiled sweetly , the boys started to squeal while the girl smile . 

Minji's head shoot up from the name and her eyes widen at the girl infront of the class.

* WTF !? Why is that here !?* Minji thought , fuming with anger . Naidne notice that and put a hand on her shoulder .

"You alright ?" naidne ask worried . Minji smiled softly and nodded.

"Mhh ...... she..is the .." Minji said . Nadine eyes widen and look at the girl .  * She's pretty. * Nadine thought. 

"Inyoung , sit behind ricky ." The teacher said . Inyoung smile and sat behind ricky . 

* She... she's fake. Fake smile ...... fake ...everything.* Ricky thought and smirk . The girl sat behind ricky and smile.

 Ricky just stare at her before turning away.

* What !? he didn't smile back!? HUH . Hard to get . I'll make you fall for me.* Inyoung thought and smirk inside her head.

Minji glare at her . Inyoung notice and look at minji with shock expression , but that expression turned to a y face , she smirk and look away.

Nadine saw that and raise her eyebrow .

* Two-face bithc . I see.* Nadine thought .

 

Minji told nadine the reasons why inyoung was a .

 

FLASHBACK

 

Minji was bestfriend with inyoung ... well ... that's what she thinks . Inyoung was only PRETENDING to be her friend . Yes . PRETENDING .

Minji was dating a guy , his name was mike . Anyway , inyoung was a . She slept with every guy at the school ... And .. was sleeping with minji's boyfriend . Inyoung just made friend with her so she could embarrass her infront of the whole school . 

When minji was going to Mike's house . She went into his bedroom , only to see , inyoung on the wall , being ED by her boyfriend . 

Inyoung saw her and smirk while mike just kept on .. ing her . 

Minji run out the house crying . She loved him , alot and inyoung was like a sister to her . 

The next morning when minji went to school , students whisper things and laughing at her .

She saw mike and inyoung holding hands making out . 

Mike hands were on her . Mike saw minji and let go of inyoung . 

"Minji..." He said . inyoung smirk .

"Well well ... here comes the HOE." Inyoung said . Students came and look at them .

"You stole mike from me , cheat on him and go around sleeping around with guys . How .. low." Inyoung said . 

Mike just look at minji with no expression . 

"Inyoung .. i thought you were my .. bestfriend ." Nadine look at inyoung , inyoung let out a bitcy laugh.

"You thought i was your friend . , please . I only used you. " Inyoung whisper to her before disapering with mike , who knows where. 

Since than , minji moved to another school . She became cold and distate. 

 

FLASHBACK ENDS.

 

Nadine glare at inyoung who was smiling innocetly to the classmate .

Nadine scoff. 

"Low much ." Naidne said . Minji chuckle and pinch nadine's cheek .

"You better not do the same thing." She smirk . Nadine's jaw drop and hit minji's head.

"I haven't even had my first kiss ,don't worry . I won't ever do that . I promise and if i do.. which i won't be doing . You can skin me alive." Naidne smile . Minji laugh .

When class were over . 

About 15 boys came up to nadine and smile.

"Nadine ! We won't leave you . You are much more prettier than the new girl . We would still love you and not her !" One of the fanboy said , the others agrred . Naidne smile at them .. the fanboys jaw drop .  * SHE'S GORGEOUSSSSSSS!* They thought .

"Thanks guys . " Naidne said as she and minji walk out .

The fanboys started to smile and laugh and jump around ... on the corner .. inyoung was watching , fuming in anger.

* She is not prettier . I am pretty . She's ugly . * Inyoung thought as she frown . 

* I see she and minji are friend .. tch , minji . What a fool .* Inyoung thought before getting out and walking to her nextclass with some girls .

 

DANCING CLASS.

Chunji . L.Joe , L & Sungjong were in there .

Nadine and minji sat in the back as usual . L.Joe was now sitting with nadine and them . L sat next to nadine and give a nod . Naidne nod back.

"Sup ?" L ask . Naidne chuckle.

"The sky . " Naidne repplied making L chuckle .  * I like her .. as a sister , of course . * L thought looking a naidne . 

* Whoa , L myngsoo never talked to a girl before . * Sungjoog , L.joe and chucji thought .

 

" LISTEN ! We have a new student !" The teacher shouted . THe students quite down . The teacher opeed the door and inyoung walk in smiling sweetly . The boys in the class cheer and stare at her while some just ignore her and stare at minji and nadine..

Sungjoog frown.

* She looks so fake . That smile . Fake . How can people not see that?* L & Sungjong thought.

Nadine poke L's cheek .

"Hi." Nadine wave . Myngsoo chuckle.

"You can call me myungsoo oppaa !" L smile , surprising L.joe and sungjong . 

"I'll call you myungsoo .. but no oppa." Naidne smirk . Myungsoo nodded and smile .

* Ugh , look at that girl nadine , surrounded by good looking guys . What a hoe .* Inyoung thought inside of her head .

Minji was listening to her music with her eyes close. Naidne poke her side.

"That girl is in our class , don't worry . I won't let her hurt you." Naidne said and squint her eyes at inyoung , the fanboys who were watching her squeal inside at ow cute she was .

Minji chuckle and push naidne's head .

"Didn't know you were so .. childish ." Minji smirk . Nadine smile .

"You don't know me that well... yet." Nadine wink . Myungsoo flick her head from the back . Ndine turn and glare at Myungsoo , myngsoo froze but recovered.

"Stop doing .... those stuff , the fanboys are seriously going crazy." Myungsoo said pointing to the fanboys who were squealing and staring at nadine , drooling . Naidne smile and nodded.

 

Inyoung came and sat down by chunji .  * Wow ! She looks cute , sweet , nice . * Chunji thought smiling at her .

Inyoung sat and smile.

"Hi . I'm inyoung . " Inyoung smile sweetly . Chunji nodded and smile.   * He's cute. * Inyoung thought .  L and soungjong look at eachother before making a face.

 

"Not to be a or anything but .... that new girl inyoung ... something about her is so off. Her smiles seems fake and her personality too." Myngsoo said . Minji and nadine nodded.

 

Chunji was talking to the inyoung girl and laughing . Naidne look at them and felt a little jealous but nrush it off . Inyoung caught her and smirk .

* Does that girl like chunji ?? Please , he likes me . I can tell * Inyoung thought .

 

"WE WILL BE DANCING TODAY . Nadine , please go first ." The teacher smile . Naidne sigh and went up before giving her ipod . 

* I bet she can't dance .* Inyoung thought . 

 

The song began playing and nadine started to dance ... the people in the room jaw drop .. inyoung was fuming inside .

 

 

Naidne finish and the class room started to clap like crazy . Nadine went back to her seat .

Myungsoo , sungjong , L.joe & Minji smile and praised her.

 

The list keep on going and students go up and dance.

"MINJI!" Minji went up and give her ipod . The song started and she started dancing . Leaivng the class with their jawdrop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwnw9bZ84XA&feature=related

 

* WTF !? Since when can that dance !?* Inyoung thought , looking at minji dancing . 

 

Minji bow and went back , naidne , L , l.joe and singjong praised her .

L , Sungjong , chunji and L.joe already went . Last one was inyoung .

Inyoung went up . The music went up and she started to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbDig0UglY0&feature=related

* Wow .. she can be y too .. i think i like her * Chunji thought . 

The class cheered and inyoung bowed and smile sweetly before going back to sit with chunji , chuji smiled and praised her .

Inyoung smile at L.joe , who just look at her blankly before talking to naidne again . 

* He did not just do that!?!* Inyoung thought . 

"Sorry for his act .. he's just like that." Chunji smile . Inyoung smile back .

"It's not a problem." She replied sweetly .  * She's just my type !* Chunji thought.

 

LUNCH 

 

Nadine and minji was sitting with teenfinite . 

They were talking a laughing .... well .. only teenfinite . Minji and nadine just smile and listen .

"Exuses me." A girl said from behind . Minji and naidne groan whil ricky and songjong roll their eyes . 

Myungsoo patted naidne's head and chuckle.

Teenfinite look at her weirdly .

"Yes ?" Sunggyu said .  * I don't like her ...She seems fake * Teenfinite thought .. except for chunji who just smile at her.

"May i sit with you ?" She ask smiling sweetly . Teenfinite was about to say no when chunji smile.

"Of course . You can sit here." Chunji pouted to nadine's seat . Chunji glare at her.

"Get out." Chunji said . Naidne scoff but get off anyway . Inyoung smirk .

"Um ... it's okay . I won't sit here." She sad sadly . Teenfinite scoff and roll their eyes.

"Wait , it's okay . She won't mid . sit ." Chunji said . Inyoung was laughing inside . Inyoung nodded and sat down and give minji and inyoung a evil smirk , trying not to get cuaght by chunji , chunji didn't notice but teenfinite notice.

"Nadinee . You can sit here." L said . Naidne chuckle and hit his head.

"Nah myungsoo , i'll sit wit-" Nadine started but was cut off from someone shouting her name. Girls were giggling at that person and drooling over him . Nadine look back.

"HEYYY NAIDNEEEEE !" The person .. jae smiled.   * HE'S ING HOT !! Why does so many hot guy knows her . Such a .* Inoyung thought . 

Jae went and hug her . Naidne smile and hug her back.

"What are you doing here jae?" Niadne ask . Jae smile and pinch her cheek.

"To eat with you , of course." Jae smirk . Naidne nodded. 

Jae look at teenfinite . His eyes landed on inyoung who just smile at him sweetly . Jae smirk . * Pretty .. but fake.* Jae thought .

"Well , aren't you going to tell me to sit ?" Jae raise his eyebrow at naidne . Naidne smile.

"I have no seat . " Naidne said but smile . * No seat ? * Jae look at the seats and it was full .  

"Oh , Okay . Lets sit .." Jae said looking around . 

"Lets just sit on the floor." Nadine said sitting on the floor with her back lean aginst the wall . Jae chuckle but sat down . Teenfinite look at them before joining them , of course , chunji stayed with inyoung , who was fuming inside.

She smiled at chunji and both started talking .

 

"Say AHH !" Jae said holding up a riceball . Nadine chuckle and shake her head. Jae glare at her before holding her cheek in his hands .

"Say ahh !" He said trying to get the riceball in . Nadine shut tightly . Jae groan .

"Help me guys !" Jae said . Myungsoo and the rest laugh . L.Joe , Dongwoo and changjo went and hold nadine tightly while she tried to strugle . Minji and C.A.P were talking about sports and other stuff.

Jae smirk evily .

"I'm coming ." He said before putting the meatball in . Nadine let out a cry and spit it out .. which landed on jae's face. Teenfinite and the cafeteria quite down . Jae glare at her before getting up . Nadine just smirk .

"TICKLE HER!" Jae shouted , Teenfinite except C.A.P and minji who was too busy in their own little world started to tickle naidne who was lauging hard.

The cafetria laugh at the scene.  

"Stop! Please!" Naidne beg as she was tickle by myungsoo . Myungsoo smiled and stop . Naidne got up and wipe her tears. 

"Ugh . That was painful . I almost peed my pants." Nadine mumble . Teenfinite smile.

"Your punishment for spiting that on my face." Jae said , his face no longer had that . Nadine chuckle.

"You look ....." Naidne shiver . Jae hit her head playfully .

 

 

"Are they dating ?" Inyoung ask chunji . Chunji look at naidne and jae and shake his head.

"Nope . He's her brother." Chunji smile . Inyoung nodded.  * Good genes they have * She thought .

" Do you have a boyfriend ?" Chunji ask . Inyoung smile .

"Nope . I'm waiting for the right guy" Inyoung smile . * Right . The right guy my * Inyoung tought

Chunji smile and nodded .  * I have a chance !* He thought .

 

Nadine look at the 2 , chunji and inyoung talking , she frown a little without her knowing .  * Ugh . Why am i feeling this way !?* She shouted in her head and sigh.

Jae cought that and smirk .

"Seems like ... your jealous ?" Jae ask . Naidne look at him werdly .

"Jealous ? Why would i be?" Naidne ask . Jae chuckle and pinch her cheeks.

"Never mind . Anyway , i'm going . Bye." Jae hug her and went off . Naidne smile .

"NADINEE !" Someone .. or some people shouted . Naidne look and saw about 60 or 70 guys infront of her.

"uh ... yes?" nadine answer .

"We will be you and minji fans forever! We won't leave to be no one's fans . If you need anyone or if anything is troubling you , just come to us." One of them said . Naidne and minji look at eachother and smile . Inyoung just look at them and bite her lips .. angry.? jealousy ? haterd ?

"Thanks guys . That means alot." Minji smiled . The boys nodded and smile before going off .

"WE ARE INYOUNG'S FANS AND ALWAYS WILL BE !" A boy shouted , which earn cheering from girls and boys . Inyoung smile and bow .

* She's nice .. sweet , caring . She fit my ideal type perfectly.* Chunji thought and smile

 

"I don't like that girl."Woohyun said earing nods from teenfinite.

"Seems like chunji hyung does." Ricky said pointing to chunji who was laughing and talking to inyoung . Nadine shurg . 

"Her personality seems fake." Hoya and niel said . The rest nodded.

 

RING RING * 

 

The bell ring . They went out and to their next class.

 

DURING CLASS .

 

"May i have your attention ?" The voice said over the P.A . The students quite down .

"We will be having a prom next week, the college will be coming here . On Friday . Find a date , get dress or whatever you want to do . You can resume what you were doing." With that it went off. 

Girls were talking about what they were going to wear , make up dresses and stuff while guys talk about who to take to the dance.

Naidne and minji just shurg.

 

AFTER SCHOOL .

Nadine and minji sigh loudly .

"80 .. I SAY 80 ! guys had ask me." Minji said as she sigh . Naidne patted her back.

"I feel ya ." Naidne said as they both walk out.

 

"GUYS! " A voice shouted. The 2 look back to see teenfinite .

"Yea?" Minji ask. Teenfinite smile.

"Are you guys going to the prom ?" Niel and hoya ask . The 2 girls shake their head.

Teenfinite frown.

"Comeeee onn ~ Pleaseeee ~?" Ricky used his agyeo . The 2 girls look at him blankly before shaking their head.

"Come on , go ." C.A.P smiled at minji .  * Ugh . Why does he have to be so dame good-looking* Minji thought and nodded. Nadine just stare at her.

"Naidne ~ Pleasee ?" Myngsoo ask , pouting . Nadine smile .  * Myungsoo is cute when he does that * Naidne thought and shurg.

"Kay." Naidne smiled . Ricky , sungjong , L.joe & myungsoo hug her . Minji and C.A.P were in the back talking . 

"Where's chunji ?" Nadine ask . Teenfinite shurg.

"He's with the inyoung girl." Sungyeol replied . Naidne nodded.

"Well , bye." Nadine smile and waved.  

and went off with minji.

"They are really different from other girls. Minji is cool and friendly . Not fake , Nadine .. she's sweet , but doesn't show it ."  Changjo said while the others nodded.

"GUYS! " A voice shouted from behind . Teenfinite turn and saw chunji and inyoung . Teenfinte sigh but put a smile on and waved.. except .. ricky , songjung , L.joe and L.

"Hi ." Inyoung smile . Teenfinite wave and smile.

"Me and inyoung are going to the prom together." Chunji smile and so did inyoung . Teenfinite smile .

"That's good. Lets go guys. " L.Joe said before turning away .  * I'm going to make you fall for me , L.joe * Inyoung thought while smirking inside.

Teenfinite bow and left. Chunji smile at inyoung.

"Well , bye ." Chunji smile before hugging her. Inyoung smile and she too went off.

She went outside . A black sports car stop in front of her . A guy about 19 smile at her. Inyoung got in and give him a peck.

"Hey baby." Inyoung smile . The guys smile and drove off.

"Your still a , aren't you ?" Minji said in her car watching them drove off . She smirk before driving off.

 

AT HOME .

 

" Do you want to go to a club ?" Minho suddenly ask . It was 8:50 . Jae nodded while nadine shake her head.

"You have to . Or else no food." Jae said which earn a glare from nadine . She nodded and sigh.

"What about .. jake ?" Jae ask . Minho smile .

"I'll take care of that problem . Mike is going to kill me if he finds about this." Minho said before sighing . 

"Go and dress up." Minho said as he went up to get dress. The 2 nodded and went to get dressed up.

 

9:50.

They finish getting dressed .... well .. jae had to forced nadine to wear a dress and put makeup on... nadine did it anyway.

 

Minho came out like this.

 

Nadine

 

Jae

 

When nadine came down , Minho , Jae & Jake look at her in awe. Her long doll-like legs exposed , her eyes were define . She look just like a goddess.

"MY NOONNNAAA IS BEYONDDDDDDD GORGEOUSSS!" Jakey shouted while hugging her . Naidne smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks." Naidne smile.

"My makeup skill is not bad . You look beautiful , dongseang." Jae smile.

"Ugh . This is so.....not me..... . The heels are killing me and the dress is showing lots of skin and the makeup is .... so irritating

"You guys look gorgeous. " Nadine smile at minho who just smile.

"You look beautiful ." Minho smile.

"Lets go ?" Naidne ask . The 2 nodded.

"Oh , the babysitter is outside . He's my cousin ." Minho smile . Jake smile.

The 3 went and drove off to the blub.

 

They parked their car infront of the club .

Their was a long line . People who saw them.. jaw drop. 

One word that came across their mind .. "GODDESS "

The securty knows minho so he let him in while checking nadine off who just had a poker face on.

Woman were looking at her in envy while guys drool over her.

When they went in , eyes were on them . Woman .. some droll over her while other stare in envy , jealousy and  admiration while guys , stare at her in  admiration . Their jaw drop ... literally .. and drooling . 

One word across their mind ? 

'GODDESS.'

Girls were checking jae and minho out , sending them flirting smiles , and squealing at how hot or handsome they are.

"Well .. you guys go and have fun ? Nadine , don't let guys touch you , don't get drunk . Your too young and jae .. since your old .. do whatever , but don't ....do 'IT'." Minho nag and went off somewhere else. Nadine chuckle . 

One person caught her eyes .... she was making out with a guy . The guys hands were .............. 

under her short dress.

 

Nadine smirk .  

* What a .... ......inyoung . .. .* Naidne thought as she sat on those bigass couch . 

"Nadine ?" I voice ask . Nadine look and saw minji looking stunning .

"Whoa , you look ...... beyond stunning." Nadine wink playfully earning a a chuckle from her .

 

Minji sat beside nadine and look at her.

"You . look. like. a. god.dame.GODDESS." Minji said each words while looking at nadine. Naidne chuckle.

"If i was a guy .. i would die to have you . I freakin' swear . Did you see how guys were looking at you ? Almost every guy in the club did !" Minji smile. 

"You too . Guys are looking at you like you are some .. food." Nadine smirk lightly . Minji laugh softly.

"Why are you here ?" They both ask eachother.

"Forced." They both replied and chuckle.

Minji look around and her eyes landed on inyoung .. with a new guy.

"Oh .. isn't that .. inyoung." Minji raise her eyebrow.

"Her dress is so....... exposing...not like the sweet girl at school." Minji said. Naidne just nodded.

 

INYOUNG WEARING.

"Lets get a drink." Nadine suggested . Minji nodded . They got up and went to the bar . Guys following them with their eyes .

 

They sat down . The Bartender came , he stare at the 2 girl for a moment and bluch .

* Are they even human.... they look like goddess.* He thought.

"What w-would y-you l-like t-to drink?" He stutter .

"I'll have coke." Nadine nod.

"Cherry Blossom Tini." Minji smile making the bartender turn even redder. 

He nodded and went off. 

 

The 2 girl just sat there , looking bored. The music was loud , people was daning together.

Suddenly , a guy came and put his arms around nadine . Nadine glare at him making him glup.

"Get your hands off me." Nadine coldly hissed . The guy .. you can see him shiver a bit.

He let go and walk off . Minji chuckle.

"No wonder you won't get any boyfriend..... too ... cold ." Minji smirk making nadine roll her eyes but smile.

" Don't want one . Don't need one. You and C.A.P?" Naidne smirk . Minji blush but chuckle.

"I don't really want to date right now." Minji said as nadine nodded , understanding her.

"There's go my reason for not dating." Naidne chuckle . Minji nodded. 

The bartender came back with the drinks , shaking when handing them their drinks .

"I dare you to .... make him faint." Minji whisper to nadine who just sigh but nodded.

She look at the bartender before giving him her killer smile . The bartender looked dark red before fainting . Minji laugh.

"Oh my.. just a smile ?? New record babe." Minji wink making nadine smile. 

"Hey nadine." Naidne look where the voice came from and saw jae smiling . Naidne and minji smiled back. He went and sat down next to them.

"Hey minji-ah." Jae smile while minji just smile.

"You look beautiful ." Jae smile making minji chuckle.

"Thanks , you look good yourself." Minji wink making jae chuckle.

They went and sat on those couch , watching people dancing , talking , laughing , flirting and making out.

"Ugh . Reasons why i don't like going to club." Nadine said as she put her legs over the other , taking a sip of her coke. Minji nodded.

"Too loud. " Minji sigh . Than 3 girls came and sat beside jae , hugging his arms. Minji and nadine watch in amusement .

"Hey babe. Wanna have fun?" The blonde girl ask , batting her eyelashes. The 3 girl's face was cake with makeup . Jae look at them coldly before getting  their hands off him.

"Go away." Jae said coldly , taking a sip of his drinks. The 3 girls scoff before going away and finding another guy.

"Guys .. isn't that .. uh , inyoung ?" Jae ask , squiting his eyes to a girl who was making out with a guy whos hands were all over her.

"New one again ?" Nadine ask with a raise eyebrow.

Minji nodded.

"Still the same." Minji said as she smirk . Jae nodded.

"She's different .. when in school and .. out of school." Jae said making a face.

The 2 girls just shurg.

"Hey ." Minho came and sat dowm with the 3 . Minji just look at him .  * Is he their brother ?* Minji ask herself.

Minho look at her and chuckle.

"Uncle." Minho smile . Minji nodded.  * He's good looking , too. Whoa , nadine's family .. good-looking bunch of people.* Naidne chuckle.

"When are we going ? " Nadine ask yawning . Minho smile . 

"Now . " Minho said . 

"Why did you came here anyway?" Jae ask . 

"I own this place . Just needed to check how it's going." Jae smile . The 3 nodded.

"Well , we're going . " Naidne smile and hug minji who hug back.

"See you ." Minji smile . The 3 nodded and walk to the door. On the way there , Minho bump into a girl . The girl look up with a angry face but soon turn into a flirty face. * Inyoung ?* Jae and nadine ask themself.

"Oh . Hey there." Inyoung ask in a flirty tone , touching his chest.. not noticing jae and nadine behind him. Minho look at her coldly before slapping her hands away.

"Don't touch me." Minho said before looking her up and down before smirking . 

"." Minho said before walking away .  

Inyoung scoff , than her face turn into horror as she saw jae and nadine . The 2 smirk before walking past by her.

* OMG ! It's the and her brother!!! Ugh . But she does look good . BUT I'M WAY HOTTER. * Inyoung thought . Than a hand came and touch her behind . She look back and wink at the guy before going somewhere to do 'IT'. 

 

MINHO's POV .

 

Ugh . That girl . She looks just like her . The same eyes , lips . Same personality . 

Player. . 

 

I don't call girls like this but , from the look of her ... you just can tell . She looks just like her sister .... her sister who played with my heart.

 

NO ONE'S POV.

 

Minho sigh at the thought but smile .

"Tch , at least i'm over her ." He chuckle and drove off with the 2 behind them.

 

Naidne got home and toke her makeup and dress off before taking a shower and going to sleep. 

"Minho must know her or something.... he's not that type to call someone like that when he doesn't know them . Nadine thought before drifting off to sleep.