Chap 9

You don't know what i've been thru , so SHUT THE UP .

Recap

 

* I'm glad i have a friend ................. she's different too .. not like those fake girls .... I trust her ........... i hope she doesn't betray me ... like in the past.........as the 'person' did ........................ * Minji thought before going into her car and drove off.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nadine and Jae both got home at the same time . 

Jae look tired , same goes to nadine . 

Jake was in the living room watching cartoon while eating icecream with minho.

"HYUNG ~! NOONNAA!" Jake screamed cutely and run to them . The two smile.

Jae swop jake up and hug him , while nadine did the same too.

Minho smiled.

"How was school?" Minho ask. 

"Tiring. " The 3 replied at the same time . Minho laugh .

"Why is that ?" Minho ask. Jaek raise his hand .

"Can i go first ?" Jake ask , tilting his head. The 3 chuckle.

"Yea , jakey ." Minho smiled.

"When i got to school . GIRLS WERE TRYING TO EAT MEE ! They were like hugging me! & I only allow noona , hyung and dad & 2ne1 to do that ! They were pinching my cheecks and trying to kiss me ! It was like in hell !" Jake said while sighing loudly & frowning . The 3 chuckle.

"Yours ?" Jake ask nadine . 

"Boys squealing . Drooling over me . Girls glaring at me . " Nadine said .  The 3 nodded.

"Jae ?" 

"Girls squealing when they see me .. hurting my eardrum... Eye- me . " Jake said .

Minho chuckle.

"You all have good genes .. that's why." Minho smiled .  

The 3 siblings smiled. 

Minho was shock when Nadine smiled at her .  

"Your smile is beautiful , nadine." Minho smiled at her .  * Her smile is really pretty . She should smile more * Minho thought .

Nadine just shurg and went upstairs.

"How was work ?" Jae ask.

"It was good ..... same as you guys , girls were squealing .." Minho chuckle. Jae just smile.

* He is good-looking ... okay , i sound so gay ...not that i don't like gays , they're cool * Jae thought as he shake his head before going upstairs to his room .

 

7:30

 

They already ate dinner . Nadine was in her room doing her HW , so was jae . 

 

8:30 

 

The 2 finally finish their HW and came downstairs to watch TV with Minho and Jakey. 

"Where do you guys wanna go on this saturday ?" Minho ask.

"Theme park." The 3 answer . Minho smiled andnodded.     (  It's already thursday . Tomorrow will be Friday . )

 

9:30

 

"Goodnight." The 3 said as they went upstairs .

"Night." Minho smiled as he turn the TV off.

Nadine tuck in jake and went back to her bedroom .

Jae came into jake's and nadine's bedroom and kiss their forehead and went back to his room.

 

7:00

 

RING RING * 

As usual , the alarm went off .

The 3 kids got up and dress. 

 

Jae

Nadine

Jake

 

* Geeze , these kids have the looks , fashion ... * Minho thought as he look at them and smile.

"Morning." Minho smiled. Nadine nodded and mumble something under her breath.

"Morning." The 2 brother replied.

They ate and talk ... well , it was mostly jake , jae & minho . Nadine was just listeing .

"Bye." Nadine said as she kiss jake's forehead. Jake giggle and kiss his sister's cheek. Jae hug jake , jake hug him. The 2 brother and sister went out and drove off to their school.

 

 

JAE'S SIDE

 

Jae park his car and got out . Girls were giggling and winking at him and stuff.

* I have 30 minutes.. gotta go and check a book out!* Jae thought to herself.

Jae went into the big library.  Jae started to look at the book bookshelf .

He saw a girl reaching for a book , but the book's to high.  The girl pouted and jump to get the book , but couldn't still. Jae chuckle .

Jae went beside her and get the book . The girl , who turned out to be jessica look surprise .

"Here." Jae handed her the book .

"Thanks ." Jessica smiled .  Jae stare at her ...

they didn't even know they were like only 3 inches apart.

Jessica clear and look away , clearly blushing .

Jae clear his throat .

"Your jessica , right ?" Jae ask .. of course he knew , he just wanted to talk to her .. 

"Yes . Your jae . " Jessica smiled 

* Why do i feel so nervous around her/him !? * They both thought to themself.

RING RING * 

The warning bell ring . 

The two look at eachother and look away .

"Let's go to class." Jae said . Jessica nodded and followed . 

 

* Better stay away from jae oppa you ugly nerd!*  A girl smirk as she look at jessica.

 

NADINE'S SIDE

Nadine's POV

 

I arrive and park my car. 

Boys were giving me flowers and letters and someother . So annoying ... geeze ..

"Can you please leave me alone ?" I said to them softly . 

They blush and nodded.

"can i have your chocolate?" I ask a boy who was carrying white chocolate. The boys blush while the others cheer at him and staring him in envy and jealousy. 

The boy handed her the chocolate with shaky hands. Nadine bow and walk to her class.

The boys were fan-boying when naidne walk off to her class.

Girls were looking at nadine in jealousy .

"SHE'S TAKING OUR FANBOYS AWAY!"  Ji yoon shouted . 

She was with other 4 girls, including ji hyun.

"Don't worry , we'll get her somehow ." A girl smirk.

"Okay . But , ga yoon , how ?" Another girl ask .

"Don't worry so hyun . Don't worry ." Ga yoon smirk .

"Girls gather around." The 5 gathers around and whisper the plan. 

"That great hyuna !" Ji hyun exclaim . The girl hyuna smirk .