Chapter 5

Is it hard to say "I Love You" ?

 

~Yoona’s dream~

 

Yoona was sit on the restaurant, waiting for someone. Then someone called her name.

“ Yoona”

 Its sound so soft and very loving voice. She turn around slowly get up from the chair.

“ Yoona” that woman call her again.

She clueless because she doesnt recognized  the woman but somehow it feel so familiar. Then all of a sudden the tears start to fill in her eyes. She doesnt even know why.

“ Yoona, omma here”

The tears start falling down as she can see her dad behind the woman smiling to her.

“ Yoona, its your omma dear” Dad was smiling in tears.

She dont know what to do, she just dont want to stay there. Suddenly, the person that she wait have arrived.

“Oppa” She hug the guy

“ Oh, appa you here” He look at Yoona’s dad and the woman. He seems confused.

“ Oppa, I dont want to stay here. Lets go” said Yoona in his embrace.

“ Seunghyun, this is Yoona’s omma” said her dad.

“ Yoona, omma want to apologize. Omma regret it now, omma want to live with you”

The woman start to crying because Yoona doesnt even look at her.

“ Oppa....” called Yoona.

“ Yoona, appa want to apologize too for come here all of sudden. Your omma really want to see you”

She loosen the embrace but still stand beside the guy.

“ Why you here? Why you come here now? Why not 22 years ago? Why you leave me, appa and you family? Just why?” asked Yoona while still crying.

“ Omma make a mistake with leaving you. I want to live with you now until my last breath”

“ Yoona, apologize your omma. I want to make you happy dear” Dad’s eyes is already, holding his own tears.

“ Yoona, dont you tell me that you want to meet your mom? Now grab your dream, she is here, infront of you” advised TOP. She slowly melted with TOP's words. She know that she cant always hating her mom because she know that in the deep heart, she really want to be with her mom.

“ Omma...I miss you” She hugging her mom tightly, she doesnt want her go away from her.

“ Omma miss you too darling” They both crying.

“ Omma.......”

 

Then Yoona awake. She really miss her mom but doesnt now what to do.

“ Are you awake now?” a guy’s voice. Later she realized that, she sleep on his shoulder. Yoona lift her head quickly and look to her side. Its TOP !!

‘ Why is he here?’

‘ Didnt I sit with Yuri unnie?’

‘ Where is Yuri unnie’

“ Are you thinking why I’m here instead of Yuri right? She with Youngbae. We exchange seat” said TOP who reading his book.

‘ Youngbae? Ahh Taeyang oppa. Then why you need to exchange stupid? Why it has to be you not Daesung oppa, Seungri or GD oppa? And why I need to awake and see his face? Oh god’

Its silence after that, neither one of them speak a words. Its quite awkward for Yoona. All of a sudden, she remember the kiss. She doesnt know what to feel but the truth is she like it. It feel so sweet and soft, she smiling like an idiot.

“ Where is the others?” She try to break the wall between them. She know that its quite strange because she always  curse him but at the same time she want to know TOP even more. Its ridiculous.

“ Who is others?” TOP’s eyes still on his book.

“ Nothing” Yoona look away.

‘What a stupid guy’

‘ Somethime seems nice, but the the rest of time seems stupid, arrogant, cold. Arghhhhh’

‘ I’m also stupid, why I should talk to him after he stole my kiss’

Then she saw the seat beside Seohyun is empty.

‘ Ohh, its a great opportunity to run from this jerk right.’

She stand up and want to go to Seohyun who are still sleeping. All of a sudden she lose her balance and fall in the TOP’s lap.TOP is hugging her and their face just inch away.

‘ Oh my god, this is not a good sign’

“ I’m sorry” Yoona trying to get up.

“ Where are you going” TOP tighten the hug.

Yoona look around, fortunately all her unnies is still sleeping. Its totally embarassing if her members saw her sit on TOP’s lap.

“ Can you let me go?” she put her hand on TOP’s chest to prevent any further skinship.

“ Why should I” asked TOP smiling cynically.

‘ Oh that stupid question again from the same stupid guy’

“Because you have to” yelled Yoona but her eyes still looking at her members.

TOP smiling at look at Yoona’s face, she barely put makeup on her face but its still beautiful. Then he kiss Yoona lips lightly, Yoona shocked with both her eyes open widely. Its just for seconds then TOP put Yoona back to her seat.

“ Sit there quietly or you will get another kiss”

Yoona just sit there and silence. She so shocked.

 

The plane finally landed. TOP just leaving her alone and when she get up to step off from the plane she notice that Taeyeon is talking to GD. Its weird because they not even close before.

“ Unnie...” Yoona call Taeyeon after GD leaving her.

“ Ohh, Yoona..Why ?” Taeyeon holding her peas.

“ Why are talking to GD ? I never thought you are close before?” asked Yoona.

“ No, we just happen to sit together, since Tiffany want to sit with Daesung” explained Taeyeon while they walking out from the plane.

“ Oh I see” Yoona nodded her head.

“ Didnt you sit with TOP-shi?” asked Taeyeon again after the pass the immigration.

“ Ah yes” told Yoona.

“ Its going to be great because tomorrow we will see them again.” Said Taeyeon.

‘ Its not that great unnie’

Yoona just smiling then saw Yuri walking with the others towards them

“Taeyeonie, Taeyang oppa invite us to club tonight. Can we go ? Please?”  asked Yuri.

“ Dont you feel tired?” asked Taeyeon back.

“ No, its only 10pm now, we still get a lot of time.” Explained Tiffany. Its look like she really want to go.

“ Okay, just come to the room early because tomorrow we will have 2 schedule okay” said Taeyeon.

“ Alright my lovely leader” Yuri and Tiffany smiling.

Its decided  that only Yuri, Tiffany and Yoona will go while the others will stayed in the hotel. At first Yoona do not agree to go there but since Yuri and Tiffany asked her to accompany them desperately, she finally say yes. Its very hard to say no to her members.

Big Bang’s manager get them at 11pm since they do know the location of the club. Its the private club actually so it quite safe for idols to come here. They do not go to the club often in Korea because  the management want to avoid any scandal unless there is events or occassion.

“ Wowwww....”The first impression once they arrived.

Big Bang’s manager was very nice as her escot the girls to Big Bang private room. All the materials seems luxurious and expensive. Once they arrive, there is only Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.

“ Oh noona, you here” greet Seungri happily.                         

“ Hi Yoona” Yoona smile to Seungri.Its a relieved that TOP is not there.

“Hi Seungri, hi oppa” Yoona greet to Daesung and Taeyang.

Tiffany and Yuri both go to their partner, leaving Seungri and Yoona.

“ Where are GD oppa?” Yoona asked Seungri.

“ Ohh both hyung are tired so they stay on the hotel.”

“ Oh I see” Yoona nodded.

‘ Tired? Like you the one who fly  the plane Choi Seunghyun’

There are many topic come out as the last they saw each other was one month ago at Se7en’s Restaurant.

“ I need to go to toilet, where is the toilet ?” Yoona asked Seungri.

“ Yah-maknae, why dont you guide Yoona to toilet but please stay outside okay” point Daesung.

“ Ohh, okay hyung, you can count on me” answer Seungri.

Seungri lead Yoona to toilet as it is outside the room that they stay right now. The club was full with people, music are so loud.

“ I will wait here Yoona” said Seungri.

“ Okay, just wait for me” she walk to the toilet.

After about 10 minutes, Yoona found that Seungri was not there, he was nowhere to be found. Yoona scared because there are too many guys and she just go blank. She just standing there and watching the drunken people all around her.

‘ Seungri-ah where are you ?’  

 

Someone grab her wrist, her heart was happy as she thought its Seungri but it turned out that it foreign guy.

“ Hi beauty, wanna dance with me?” he touch her back.

The tears start to fill in her eyes as she frigthen with the guy and there is no one can help her.

‘ No, no need to cry Yoona, you are a strong girl’

‘ Show him what you got’

“ I’m sorry but I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone” she try to loosen the grip.

“ I will make you have  mood then, why dont we go somewhere?” the guy smirk.

“ I said no. Dont you understand?” she release the grip and start to running away.

Without  conscious she  just passing the room which the others stay earlier.

“ Babe, do you think that you can go freely? HAHA?” the guy successful grab her hand again.

Yoona feel  even  more scared as she just realized that nobody around her.  The guy drag her outside the club with Yoona still struggling to remove the grip on her waist.

“ Let go of me, jerkkkkkk !”yelled Yoona.

“ Oh gosh, I love aggressive girl you know. I gonna make you feel good today. HAHA” the guy infront of a car.

He try to search the key in his pocket without release his hand from Yoona. She not really good in english.

‘ Oh god, please help me’

Yoona was about to cry before she saw someone who just walk out from the car beside her seems familiar even from the back. Then she noticed that it TOP ! What a relieve !!

“ OPPAAAAAA !” she shouted as loud as she can.

The guy startled as Yoona scream so loud, he loosen his grip. As the guy release her grip, Yoona run towards TOP and hug him tightly. TOP startled as someone hug him from behind, he loosen the hug and turned around.

" What are you doing here" he asked as he saw Yoona.

He saw tears slowly filling up in Yoona's eyes, she seems so scared.

" I.....I...." shuttered Yoona.

" Who is this guy? You are mine" the guy snap Yoona hand toward him.

TOP was so cool as he pull Yoona back to him and bring her close to his body. Automatically Yoona hug his waist as she still afraid of the guy infront of them. She was already crying.

" You got a wrong girl, at the wrong time in the wrong place dude" said TOP with smirk on his face. 

Perfect english for TOP !

" No, I found her first so she is mine then" he still try to hold Yoona's hand.

" Sorry dude, she's mine" said TOP then hold up Yoona's hand.

" Lets go" said TOP open the door to Yoona.

Then the car moving fast, leaving the foreign guy in a confused state.

 

After 15 minutes leaving the club, they arrived at a apartment, it was TOP's apartment. He park his car and walk out before Yoona who still clueless follow his steps. Yoona was thinking what should she do as she was in Japan. She relieved as god send her someone to help her even she was not really in the good term with him. She just follow TOP like an idiot as she dont know what to do nor where to go as its already late. Yoona sit on a couch, the atmosphere was really quiet yet awkward. TOP take his beer and drink it without bother about Yoona who still look at him.

' At least, I should thank him.'

" Sunbae.... I want to say thank you for helping me and... also...sorry for calling you oppa" said Yoona.

She look at TOP who still drinking and his face show anger.

He throw the can of beer on the floor which shocking Yoona.

" What the hell are you doing there? Shouldnt you stay at your hotel? If I was not there, surely you become victim of , dont you know that?" shouted TOP. He not looking at Yoona.

" I'm just...I'm just....." said Yoona as the tears start to falling down again.

She trying her best not to cry but the tears just flowing down her cheek.

" !" yelled him again.

TOP straight to his bedroom, leaving Yoona alone. Crying. Hurting.

' Unnie.....'

' Appa......' 

She lying down on the couch, still crying and trying to sleep because there is no way out as it was already 2am. There is certainly many drunken outside moreover she dont know the way to get to her hotel. Its safe to stay here. Finally she sleep in sobbing. Later, she awake as someone lift her from the couch toward the bedroom. TOP gently put her in the bed before lie down beside her. Then he pull her body towards him, put her head on his chest while hugging her comfortably.

" Why are you doing this to me?" tears flowing down.

" Shhhhh... just sleep" TOP patted her head softly.

He tighten his embrace as Yoona hugging him and crying again. Surprising, she feel so comfortable and safe in TOP's arm. 

 

 

P/S : Finally, breaking out from buzy mode...hehe...its quiet weird right (TOP can drive in my story) because from what I know, TOP doesnt know how to drive ! Very very very shocking for me. HAHA, but its to make him look more manly, you know haha.... I already finish 70% of the next next chapter but I think there is some error and the idea wont come out right now. Till next update :D Do subscribe and comment guys ^^