Chapter 6

Is it hard to say "I Love You" ?

 

 

TOP’s Apartment

At about 8.00 am, Yoona awake and found herself in TOP’s embrace. She slowly crossing her finger on TOP face who sleep soundly.

‘ It feel calm just looking at your face’

‘ Eventhough you are still sleeping, you look so peaceful. Isnt you have problem?’

‘ Small problem or big problem....’

‘ Just like me who always involve in problems’

‘ What should I do with you Choi Seunghyun?’

‘ I think..... I do like you’

Suddenly TOP’s body was moving, Yoona immediately close her eyes and pretend like nothing happen. She can tell that TOP was looking at her and slowly remove his hand from her body then go to the bathroom. Yoona open her eyes when she hear the door closed and she smile.

‘ He also a good guy, I guess’

‘ Should I get you then?’

‘ Should I be nice?’

' Should I confess'

‘ Or should I be friend to you first?’

‘ You once said I’m not your type right’

‘ I’m gonna impress you untill you fall in love with me Choi Seunghyun’

‘ Lets play the game’

‘ I need to get to hotel first’

‘ First step : Borrow some money from Choi Seunghyun’

She get up from the bed and looking around. The apartment sure expensive because all designs was stunning, luxurious and beautiful. Then she take the wallet on the table  and open it to borrow some money then she found a photo of his family.

‘ You seems like a family man’

‘ Its interesting...keke’

 

She walk-out from the apartment after take some money from TOP’s wallet and take a cab to her hotel. Since  her ideal type was Kimura Takuya so after knowing that SNSD will debut in Japan she try harder to practice japanese.  Thanks to Kimura Takuya ! Haha. Finally she was able to enter her room since the security already know her, when she walk in everybody was still in their dreamland. So she got to be the first one who finished before others wake up. While waiting for the others to get ready, she playing with her Iphone, and download all GD&TOP songs, yup, she download it all like a crazy fangirl. She feel so thankful to TOP and at the same time she feel something in her heart which change her peception about TOP. She gonna be nice to him afterwards. Yoona smile like an idiot.

“ Why are you smilinglike and idiot?” asked Yuri.

She join Yoona on the lobby with their manager waiting for the others to be ready. She pass her bags to the manager and sit beside Yoona.

“ No, I’m not an idiot unnie” said Yoona still smiling brightly.
“ Why are you so happy today? And WHERE did you go last night?! I was freaking scared that you lost with some dangerous guys out there you know?!” Yuri was already mad.

“ Easy unnie, easy unnie... Did manager oppa know about this?”

“ If I told him, you will dead Yoona, so tell me already where did you go?”

She told everything about the incident and about TOP who coincidently happen to help her.

“ Wow, that was so nice of him, did you thanks him properly?”

“ No, I mean not yet. But I will thanks him soon” said Yoona.

“ Okay then, I’m glad you safe and I will make you that Seungri got his punishment”

They leave for rehearsal for the 52nd Japan Record Awards which were helds at the New National Theatre in Tokyo.

 

After finish their rehearsal, they heading to their waiting room to get makeup and outfit. All of sudden Seungri, GD, Taeyang and Daesung appear in their waiting room.

“ Ohhh,hello !” all the girls greet.

Actually only Daesung and Seungri who was happen to close with all SNSD member, Taeyang close with Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany and Hyoyeon while GD was close with Tiffany and Yuri.

“ Hello..!” the guys waved and only GD bowed awkwardly.

“ Oppa why are you so awkward?” asked Tiffany.       

Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung sit with them on the couch while Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Taeyeon still got their makeup done.

“ I’m not that awkward”said GD shyly.

“ Oppa, you seems so different today. It is because the ‘Bowling Incident’?!”

“ Yah Fany-ah”

“ What is it Fany? What Bowling Incident?” asked Yuri who are clueless.

“ Do you remember when I, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon go to Kim Hyung Suk’s birthday party at Bowling center?”

“ Ohhh, oppa got drunk right. Keke” respond Yoona.

“ Since then he always asked me what the members think about him”

“ I’m sorry, I’m not that type of guy, I was really drunk that time” GD was blushing.

“ Its okay oppa, you look so cute when you’re drunk” Yoona laugh.

“ Oh hyung, why didnt you tell us about it? You should bring us to accompany you then. You are just like Youngbae hyung.” Daesung whine while Seungri nodding his head.

“ Thats right hyung ! You should bring us unlike Youngbae hyung who dump us to go to SNSD concert and meet his Yuri” support Seungri receiving a glare from Taeyang.

“ Yah Seungri, why did you left Yoona last night ???!”

All of a sudden Yuri wake up and her finger direct to Seungri’s face. All of them shock with her sudden action.

“ Ohhh, noona....I....I....I was....emm” Seungri shuttered while others still waiting for his answer.

“ Tell me right now !” asked Yuri again.

Daesung, GD and Taeyang was already chuckled as Seungri seems to scared with Yuri.

“ I was....was...happen...to...meet my old friend...yeah my old friend” said Seungri.

“ Yah Seungri, since when you have old friend here in Japan? Keke” asked Taeyang.

“ I bet he saw some y girls and forget about Yoona” said Daesung before continue his conversation with his love-hate partner Tiffany.

“ I think of that too. Keke” said GD .

Yoona who sit beside GD just smiling. She not really into their conversation as she thinking why TOP was not here. She wanna ask but she was too shy too ask as she scared of what the others might think about it. It will be strange when she asked about TOP as they know that she and TOP not close yet friend.  They are nothing but senior and junior in intertainment world.

“ Oppa, where is TOP oppa then?” luckily Tiffany somehow can read her mind.

‘ Thanks unnie’

“ Oh, he just oversleep today and is on-the-way here”

Yoona smiling again, without aware that everyone was looking at her.

“ Why are you so weird today Yoona-yah” asked Taeyeon, turn-off her smile and brings blushing to her cheeks.

“ Its nothing” she look her members and waved her hand several time.

“ Yeah, I’m agree, she look slightly different today” agreed Hyoyeon.

Yuri can guess what was playing in Yoona’s mind. Its must be TOP. Its really rare to see Yoona so happy like today.

“ Girls, get ready. Your turn is next after this” shout the manager.

“ We should prepared ourself ready then. Anyeong girls ! Let go guys” GD bowed and waved his hand.

“ Anyeong oppa!” the girls greet them.

After finish their performance they rushly back to their waiting room and on their way they meet Big Bang who waiting for their turn and of course TOP was already there.

“ Oppa hwaiting !” shouted the girls.

All the boys seems so happy while TOP just smiling to them. Yoona look at him secretly, and her heart was blooming like a flower to see TOP smile.

“ Yoona, I’m really sorry about yesterday” said Seungri all of a  sudden.

“ Its okay since there is  a guy who happen to help me” Yoona smile.

She look to TOP who was silence while the others lost in their own conversation. He was playing with his phone without any interest to join the talking.

“ I’m so so sorry Yoona-yah, as a apologize I will treat you something, just told me okay. Anyeong Yoona, see you soon” said Seungri.

“ I take your words Seungri ah” said Yoona as the manager was already calling them.

“ You can count on me” shouted Seungri back which bring a smack on his head from his leader since it not in Korea but Japan. Since they have to rush back to Korea, there are not really many interaction between both the infamous group. SNSD flying back to Korea with private jet.

 

KBS Gayo Daejun

They arrived when most all of group already finish their performance, and tonight they won again for their OH! Song ! On the next day, they all have a dinner with all SM labelmates. Its already regular routine for them to having dinner with other labelmates as it tighten up their relationship once in 6 month or even once a year. There are DBSK, Super Junior, BoA who are just arrived from Japan, Kangta, Shinee,F(x), TRAX,Goo Ara, Lee Yeonhee, Kim Minjong and also Lee Soo Man. Its really hard having  all groups sit together as all of them have clashing schedule.

“ Anyeong !” greet the girls to their sunbae and hoobae.

“ Ohh, anyeong girls, have a seat...” said Lee Soo Man.

“ Yoona-yah, Seohyunnie come to oppa” said Eunhyuk sarcasticly.

Everyone laugh at his witty joke as he was always the one who brigthen the mood.

“ No, I gonna go to Changmin oppa, byebye oppa” answered Seohyun before take her seat beside Changmin.

“ Yoona-yah??”

“ I’m gonna sit with....emmm...Yunho oppa. Anyeong oppa . Keke” Yoona sit between Yunho and Changmin. They are already like siblings and close with each other.

“ Hyuk-jae, I will sit with you. Dont be sad ok” said Leeteuk causing others to gigle.

“ Hyung, Yoona and Seohyun broke my heart. Ishk ishk” Eunhyuk fake his sobbing.

“ Yah oppa, stop it. We want to eat now” shouted Hyoyeon who sit with Amber.

“ Okay, okay. I’m sorry Haha” Eunhyuk sit and lift  his hand as a sign of apologize while smile.

The dinner end at 11 pm, Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon driving their own car heading to their dorm. Sunny and Seohyun take Hyoyeon’s BMW Mini Countryman, Sooyoung and Tiffany with Taeyeon's Mercedes Benz SLK 55 and Yuri with Yoona's   while Jessica with her sister Krystal heading to their parents’s house.

“ How is you and Taeyang oppa?” asked Yoona in her car.

“ Okay, still no progress”

“ Really ?? Why does he take so long to confess?”

“ I dont know, maybe because we busy and he dont want me to feel stress about the fans.”

“ Unnie, are you sad?”

“ No!...emm a little ?” witty Yuri make Yoona laugh.

“ Someday you will got oppa unnie, dont worry too much okay” Yoona pat her hand.

Suddenly Yuri’s phone ringing.

“ Hello oppa” when Yoona see Yuri’s smile she can guess that it Taeyang.

“ Ohh.... Do you want me to fetch you then? No... I with Yoona.....Okay... See you then” She hang up.

“ Yoona, its Taeyang oppa. He just arrived from Japan. Do you mind to fetch him please?” asked Yuri.

“ Why?”

“ He just want to see me and we also can have dinner with them” Yuri sound excited.

“ Are you crazy unnie? We just having our dinner just now” said Yoona with widen eyes.

“ I’m just....just wanna see him. Can we ?”

“ Okay” Yoona sighed while smiling to her unnie.

“ Why dont we call Sooyoung, she will eat away all the dish for us. Right” 

 

Yoona make a U-turn and continue her driving to pick up Taeyang at the airport. After 5 minutes, they arrived at the airport and meets the boys.

“ Hyung why dont you follow me with Yoona’s car?” Taeyang asked TOP.

“ Hyung, can I go with Yoona ?” asked Seungri.

“ No. You will be with me” said GD.

“ Ah hyunggg !”

“ I’m with GD hyung then. See you there” said Daesung.

GD drag Seungri with him, Daesung follow him. Yoona driving her car with TOP by her side while Taeyang and Yuri sit on the backseat. Only Yuri and Taeyang who speaking, she and TOP just quietly listen to them until arrived at the restaurant. Sooyoung, Tiffany and Taeyeon already arrived and make an order for all of them. Yoona was the happiest girl tonight because she was sitting beside TOP and she likes it so much. All of them sit like a couple with Sooyoung and Seungri, GD and Taeyeon, Tiffany with Daesung and finally Taeyang and Yuri. All of them chat happily and freely like close friends. GD finally become friendly to her members and not shy like always only TOP who still stiff and cold around them.

“ Oppa, how are you today ?” asked Yoona. She try to break the ice between them.

“ Fine” said TOP coldly.

“ I want your album” told Yoona freely.

She want to be comfortable with TOP and want to get closer to him since she was already like him.

“ What?” TOP shocked with sudden request from Yoona.

They didnt even close so why would she ask him for a album? Yoona is different tonight, she is more cool and showing her true attitude than the other day. Normally its TOP who talk freely to her while Yoona was always seems angry whenever she saw or meet him. Its feel strange.

“ I want a copy of your album. It is hard to understand oppa ?” Yoona show her aegyo smile.

“ Why?” TOP still eating and try to ignore looking to Yoona who are still strange to him.

“ Because I want it” said Yoona looking to TOP.

“ You can buy it on your own” said TOP.

“ No, I want you to give it to me”

“ I’m busy, asked GD to give you one. I’m leaving”

 TOP wipe with handkerchief and walk out from the restaurant. The others did not notice it since they busy talking to each other.

“ Oppa !” shouted Yoona while chasing TOP who are walking in the front.

As an expected, TOP didnt stop and continue to walking. Yoona run to him and pull his wrist.

“ Oppa ! Stop” she try to catch her breath.

“ Oppa why are like this? Playing hard to get right?”

“ What do you want?” TOP pulling his hand from Yoona.

“ Oppa, you are strange, weird and strange again. I couldnt understand you. Sometimes you seems nice while sometimes you seems so cold and arrogant. What is your real attitude then?”

“ What???” asked TOP again. He was shocked again with Yoona’s words.

“ Its okay, I gonna find it myself” said Yoona smiling to TOP.

“ Why would you find it? You are the one who strange and weird” said TOP before leave Yoona.

“ Oppa, I LIKE YOU !!!!!” shouted Yoona. Luckily there no one around them since its already late, if not it will be the biggest scandal ever in Korea with SNSD member confess to Big Bang member in the public. TOP turn around automatically and saw Yoona smiling and waving at him before she dissapear in restaurant. He was totally shocked, he just standing there and staring to nothing. 

 

Yoona walking into the restaurant at sit at her original place. She was smiling and feel amazing as she didnt even knew what happen to her.

' Wow, where do the spirit come?'

' Did I confess just now?'

' Its feel great'

 I'm so excited' 

" Yoona lets go, where TOP oppa?" asked Yuri when TOP is nowhere to be found.

" Oh he said he want to get home first" 

" Ohh okay, let go home now." Yoona is cheating because she doesnt now what to answer.

" How about Taeyang oppa?" 

" He will ride with GD oppa" 

" Okay lets go" 

When she walk-out, TOP was already dissapear.

' Maybe he already going home'