Chapter 13

Is it hard to say "I Love You" ?

 

A morning together

Sun’s rays wake Yoona up, open her eyes slowly. She feels so warm and peaceful, she notice that she was hugging somebody tightly.  He was sleeping soundly beside her, she staring at him without even move an inch and still hugging him. His face was perfect! How can a person have a face like him? It’s like a mannequin. From brows, eyes, nose and lips, it’s flawless! Her fingers start doing its jobs, travelling on TOP’s face without notice that TOP was already awake. She was having her happy time forgetting about what happen last night and not noticing that everybody was looking for her now. Suddenly TOP move, Yoona closes her eyes immediately and froze at her place, pretending to sleep. TOP smile as he knows that Yoona was already awake, he tease Yoona with hugging her more tightly while thinking that Yoona will push him. But nothing happen, it seems that Yoona was enjoying the hug.

“Didn’t you are already awake?” asked TOP slowly release the hug. He observes Yoona and she already open her eyes. Her smile was too beautiful and its feels great to have a girl with a sweet smile ever morning like this. It will ease mind.

“Just stay…..for a few minute” Yoona hug him back. TOP taken aback for a moment because of her bold before patted her head and plant a kiss to her hair.

 

Yoona walk out from the bathroom, TOP was already out as he will have to send some of his work at the studio, leaving Yoona alone at his apartment. She still feels shy thinking about what happen early in the morning. She did not know why she become so brave asking TOP to stay and hug her. It’s ridiculous. It’s not like her at all. She walks to the wardrobe and picks his t-shirt with trouser since she doesn’t have any clothes to wear. Finish dress up she sit in the living room, wandering the house, it’s the place he find the idea and inspiration as she can see that many music sheets, videos arranged in a rack at a corner of the apartment.

‘His apartment sure big, even bigger than SNSD dorm’

‘He seems nice to me and handsome too, kekeke’

She chuckled and still wandering around the living room. Suddenly the door open and TOP was smiling there.

‘Ohh God, let me have a guy like him pleaseee’

“Hi” TOP are walking to her and he looking too dashing to handle.

“Hi oppa”

They both sit on the couch and can feel the awkwardness in the air.

“Oppa”

“Emmm”

“I’m hungry”

“Let’s grab a breakfast then” TOP gets up and move towards kitchen.

“Are we going to have breakfast here?” asked Yoona while following TOP to kitchen.

“Well yes, why?”

“It’s nothing, what can I do for you then?” Yoona watch TOP take out milk and eggs out of the refrigerator.

“Nothing, you can just sit here and watch my master skills” TOP point out the chair in the counter in front of them.

“Are you going to cook for me?” asked Yoona while taking her sit. She showed her smile.

“Yes, I’m good at cooking okay” TOP smiled playfully and winked to Yoona.

“Wahhh daebak” Yoona clapped.

“And you are the first girl that gonna tastes my dish, please feels grateful”

They both laughed. TOP were preparing French toast while Yoona also help with prepared quick salad and they happily having breakfast together for the first time at his apartment. Yoona was feels grateful not only because TOP was cooked for her but he also been there for her and make her forget about the bitter memory last night. Words can’t explain how meaningful his assistance.