Chapter 12

Is it hard to say "I Love You" ?

 

The tears still falling down from her eyes, the most frightening and scary nightmare, she almost lost her ity to someone who drunken likes hell. Here she was, in the TOP’s car still crying. TOP just stay silent and drive, he avoid to ask as he knows Yoona was still shocked. He wants to let her to relax and calm down. Every snap out from Yoona’s as TOP parked his car and get off from the car before open the door for Yoona. He held her hand and led her to follow him. He then led Yoona to a room.

“You can take bath here” then he go out from the room after give her a towel and his pajama. Yoona was still clueless, she then walks into the bathroom and open the shower head letting the water coming through her dress. Crying was to only things she can do now. She let the water running through her dress to clean up all the dirty from the guy, she rub hard her skin and face while crying.

“Appa….” She miss her dad, she feels sorry for her dad. If something happen, dad will be upset. After she finished her bath and put on TOP’s pajama, she sat on the bed. Don’t know what to do. It’s already 2 am, she scared to sleep, scared as the accident still playing in her head. Then the door open, TOP appears while holding her handbags and first aid, she didn’t even remember about the handbag.  He hands the handbag to Yoona.

 “I guess you should call your member to let them know your whereabouts.”

“I don’t want to let them know” She just sitting there and not taking the handbag.

TOP put the handbag on her lap and sit beside her before open up the first kit. He slowly put the medicine on bruises in her face.

“ But still, you should tell them”said TOP after finish it.

“ Shirooo,” Yoona shake her head.

“They have to know; hence they will be worried about you” He tried to persuade Yoona.

“No, I don’t want to” She still feels miserable.

“At least inform Yuri ” ask TOP again while looking at her face. Red nose with the swelling eyes, she looks really miserable.

“NO….Just no”

 “Let’s go, let me send you to your parent’s house then” TOP standing.  He wants Yoona to be around her family or members at this time because he didn’t know what to do.

Yoona put her face down and shake her head.

“ Why are you so stubborn Yoona?? Everybody will worry about you!” His temper show out. Honestly he was worried about her for what happen and feels angry when thinking of how Yoona get to that street. He walks out and slammed the door shut leaving Yoona who’s shocked at his action. She never saw his anger side before, her heart hurt unknowingly.

After an hour struggle with her eyes and her mind which keeps replaying TOP’s words, she slowly get up and walking to the door. Open the door and walk out, the suite is bigger the last one at Japan. This is second night of her with TOP after what happen in Japan. Suddenly a smile crept into her face, remembering about how sweet TOP was embracing her. When she wonders around then she found TOP sleeping on the couch wearing only pajama pants, she feels sorry for him. She noticed a table in the back of the couch, there were many photos of his family and him from childhood. Yoona walk to TOP who still sleeping calmly and sit on the floor facing his face. She touches his face and smiling.

“ I don’t how much I should say thanks to you oppa” Suddenly TOP move and get up rashly.

“ Why you didn’t sleep, its already late” ask TOP with a deep voice.

“ I….I..I can’t sleep” said Yoona slowly. Her voice almost cannot be heard.

She watches TOP get up from the couch and massage his neck. TOP walking towards the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

“I…I..” She wants to say something. TOP looking up, waiting for her words.

“ I’m sorry….” Finally those words come out from .

“ Why are you sorry?” TOP finish his water and put the glass on the table before sit down at the couch again while looking at Yoona who still standing there.

“Because I’m stubborn and….” Tears start to fall down from her eyes.

“I… I don’t want them to worry about me after what happen, I’m afraid to see them in this condition. I’m scared oppa, I don’t know what to tell them. I…I” TOP can see that her hands were shaking; she was still trauma with what happen. TOP standing up, walking towards her and pull her into his embrace, tears keeps falling down.

“What I should tell appa?.... What should I tell unnies? ….What should I tell them when I met them? Should I tell them that I almost been ? Oppa, what should I do?? I don’t know what to do anymore…” She cried her eyes out.

“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t get mad at you. I’m sorry” TOP pull Yoona closer and patted her back.

“He almost me oppa, I’m scared….there’s no one can help me, no one there…….” TOP feels sorry for her.

“I’m scared oppa, I’m scared….”

“Shhhh, I’m here. No need to scare anymore. Okay” He loosens the hug, wipe off her tears and take a look at her bruises. He can feel that her body was trembling.

“You are safe now with me” He pulls Yoona back close to him, calming her down.

“Appa will be upset if he knows what happen to me…He probably will falls sick thinking about me, he will be worried….” She is still talking in his embrace. TOP tighten the hug to let her notice that, it is alright.

After TOP ensure her that everything going to be okay, without conscious she was sleeping in his embrace while standing. It was quite amuse to TOP since he never ever saw or experienced someone who sleep while standing. She must be too tired after what happen to her. TOP carefully lift her and heading to the bedroom. He put her on his bed, sitting beside her and looks at her face. He touch the face that looks so sad even in sleeping, he touch her cheeks and smiling.

“I don’t know what I feel for you now but the one thing that I know is I want to protect you”

He covers her with the blanket before get up and walks to the door. Suddenly he heard Yoona’s scream, he turn around and saw Yoona was still in sleeping.

“Noo…… Don’t hurt me…….Let me go!!!!!” She is crying in her dream, the sweat created in her forehead. TOP wake Yoona with shaking her hand several times, she opens her eyes and looks straight to TOP with tears.

“Oppa, I’m scared...” She hugs TOP, not letting him go.

“Shhhhhh, its okay, calm down” TOP response by bring her close to his body.

“Can you sleep here….with me?” Yoona speak up. TOP looks to her eyes, she is likes a child who have a nightmare.

He releases the hug and laying her down back to her position. He closes the lamp and lay down besides her, getting ready to sleeping after make sure there is some space between her and Yoona. After almost 30 minutes, Yoona still cannot sleep, she still thinking about that guy.

“Are you still not sleeping?” ask TOP.

She shake her head as if TOP can see her in the dark. Then both of them stay silent.

“Oppa……”

“Emmm…”

“Can you hold me?” asked Yoona slowly.

“I’m sorry to ask you this, but I’m really scared to sleep” explain Yoona before TOP said anything.

“Come here” TOP spreads his arms to let it be Yoona’s pillow. He can feel that Yoona not letting any space left between them. She holds him tightly, TOP facing her face and smiled.

“Calm, I’m not going anywhere” He chuckled before hugs Yoona and put her head close to his chest.

“Let’s sleep” said him again. Yoona feels safe and sound in TOP’s embrace. It’s was the safe place for Yoona at least for now. She likes the odor from TOP's body, it smell so fresh and sweet-smelling. She was able to sleep and smile in her dream.

 

P/S : short update, sorry for any grammar mistakes. Do subscribe and comment. Till next update ^^