Chapter 4

Is it hard to say "I Love You" ?

 

In the corner of the hall, Yoona is still crying. She dont even know why the tears could not stop, and all she can do is just standing there and crying alone.

‘ Why you give such a hard time’

‘Why you make me feel like this’

‘What are you doing to me ?’

Then she slowly walk out from the building alone and keep walking without any direction, she just follow the steps. She feel blank and confused about what have happen to her. She keep walking until her feet feel numb and the day its getting dark. Its almost 7pm, everybody want to go home after so do Yoona. Then someone reach her wrist which make her to turn around and saw Taecyeon.

“ Oh oppa, what are doing here ?” asked Yoona.

“ Are you kidding me? This is the area of my dorm” tell Taecyeon.

Yoona look at the building infront of her. She didnt realize that.

“ Then tell me what are you doing here. Are you here to see me? Haha” Taecyeon was actually close with Yoona, sometimes they hang-out together with Tiffany and other members.

“ No, I just walking by and I didnt realize its your dorm” smiled Yoona.

“ Ohh I see, I thought you miss me, keke..” they sit on th bench in the park  infront of 2PM dorm.

“ Aishh, I will never miss you oppa. Kekeke” they both laugh.

“ So where are from ?” asked Taecyeon back.

“ I’m from Seoul Hotel for PD retirement occasion”

“ Are you serious Im Yoona? Thats 15 minute from here by car, are you gonna tell me that you walk here from there??” Taecyeon shocked.

“ Yes, I guess. I cant contact my manager oppa so walking is the only option I got” Yoona still smile.

“ Why you cant contact him? You are weird Yoona-yah”

“ I lost my phone.” She dont want to tell the truth because she wasnt ready yet. In fact, it her business. She look down because she want to cry just to remember what happen.

“ Oh, I see. Lets me send you home” Yoona nodded and they both get up from the bench to go to the parking place. Then suddenly someone called Taecyeon.

“ Oh hyung, why are you here?” Yoona turned around and saw TOP infront of her. She frozen. If she feel angry just now, currently she just not know hat to feel. So she just keep quiet and listen to them.

“ I just passing by and want to meet Junsu. Is he here?” asked TOP while looking at Yoona who held her head down. 

“ Oh, Junsu hyung is not here because he have schedule today, why dont you contact.... A minute please. I need to take this.” suddenly Taecyeon’s phone ringing. He pick up the phone and talk to someone seriously. Thats make her to feel even awkward because TOP still looking at her.

“ Yoona-yah, I cant take you home now because my manager is on the way to get me for last minute schedule.” Taecyeon feel sorry because he already promise to send Yoona home.

“ Its okay oppa, I will take taxi” Actually she was afraid to go home by taxi.

“ Its not okay, ohh hyung since you here can you help me send our princess Yoona home?”

“ Ohh oppa, its okay. You can just lend me your phone, I will call my manager to pick me up then”

“ Okay, I will send her. Lets go” suddenly TOP voice out.

“ Thanks hyung. You better go now Yoona. Its already 8pm.Byebye” said Taecyeon while pushed Yoona into TOP’s car. She wears the seatbelt because her maknae Seohyun always make her. They both silence. Its feel very very awkward right now.

 “ Are you close with Taecyeon” asked TOP when the car stop for the traffic light. Yoona just keep quiet, she doesnt want to talk to him.

“ I’m asking you” TOP asked again before held her wrist.

“ Its hurt, why do want to know? Its none of your business” Yoona face him and try to loosen his grip, suddenly TOP free her wrist and drive like nothing happen. His face look like he is angry at her.

‘ I’m the one that should angry now Choi Seunghyun’

They arrived at her dorm, Yoona take out her seatbelt and open the door. Before she can get off from the car, TOP held her wrist once again and put Yoona’s phone in her palm

“ It will be my business soon” then he kiss her lips softly. Yoona was shocked, she pull off and walk out from the car, running to her dorm. She stop in the lift and touch her chest. Its beating hard and her hand is trembling. Once arrived, she directly to her room.

“ Oh Yoona, where are you going? Manager oppa called me about hundred times” asked Yuri.

“ I lost my phone” she look at her phone and put it in the desk.

“ You lost your phone? How and where do you find it?” Yuri get up from reading and sit on her bed.

“ Its just long story unnie. I want to go bath” She dont want to talk about it or even to remember it. Yuri just watch her and nodded her head because she know that Yoona is tired.

‘ Sorry unnie, I need to keep it secret’

 

Finally GD&TOP was released and it was like a bomb in entertainment world. SNSD also busy traveling back and forth between Korea and Japan, they will release debut japanese album soon and involve in many cf. Tonight they will fly to Japan to attend year-ends events, the 52nd Japan Records Award in Tokyo and after the award ceremony, they will be taking an express plane ride to Korea to perform at 2010 KBS Song Festival. 

“ Girls, manager oppa will arrived soon. Are you finish packing?” Taeyeon shout to her members.

“ Taeyeon-ah, you dont have to shout everyday, I will go deaf” Tiffany shout back to their leader.

“ I shout because you are already deaf. HAHAHAHA” they both laugh when Tiffany throw the pillow to Taeyeon.

“ Unnie, do you want to bring your peas?” asked Seohyun from another room.

“ Of course, whyy ?” asked Taeyeon again.

“ Okay, I will brings my Keroro then.” Then Tiffany and Taeyeon laugh again because of Seohyun’s pure question. Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica and Yoona already finished and watching the television while waiting for the others . Then suddenly GD&TOP’s High High Mv was played on TV. All of them except Yoona was very excited, dancing and singing along like a crazy fangirl. Yoona just sit on the sofa and watch silently.

~~ Countdown freedom I’ve been waiting for over the limit
Only strong fox wrestling 1minute 1 second is
I promise you forever hey Come on & Make some noise
I’m tonight’s president my girl yo fly!
high high I’m so high
high high up in the sky
high high I’m so high
fly fly touch the sky
ha ha ha ha ha
say la la la la la
ha ha ha ha ha
Aiite~~

‘ You are not the president of the girl stupid. You dont even capable to be a president with your stupid attitude’

~~ People who look like they enjoy everything like they understand In some
ways it doesn’t mean a lot
They’re pretending they’re not. pretending to be innocent
Catch me and play with me if you don’t want to run away
I ask who is the center of this city whoever it is
high high I’m so high~~

' Pretending to be innocent. Yeah that is YOU'

'Is it a need to have many girls in the MV??'

Suddenly Taeyeon called and asked them to go down because the manager was already arrived. Yoona take van with Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany while Seohyun,Sooyoung,Jessica,Hyoyeon and Sunny take the other van.

“ I feel excited, yeayy !” said Yuri excitedly.

“ Why Yuri-ah?’ asked Tiffany.

“ Because Big Bang also will be there “ Yuri smile. Yoona shocked.

“ Really ? Ohh I’m gonna see Daesung. HAHA my Love-hate partner”said Tiffany.

“ Why you didnt tell me unnie?” asked Yoona.

“ Why should I ? HAHA Are you dating with one of them ?” Yuri asked sarcasticly which cause Yoona to feel embarrased.

“ I’m joking Yoona-yah. Taeyang oppa just call to told me about it.” Explain Yuri while holding her phone maybe still exchange messages with Taeyang oppa.

“ Then when they will fly to Japan ?” asked Taeyeon.

“They will also fly tonight but I dont know what time”

“ High high I’m so high.!!” Suddenly Taeyeon sing out loud to GD&TOP song which cause the others laugh at her.

“ Taeyeon-nah, you will never be high, because you belong to danshin family. Keke” Tiffany  teased Taeyeon because Taeyeon was the second shortest member right after Sunny.

“ Yahhh Hwang Minyoung !!” Then they all laugh, its really comfortable to be around her members because they are Yoona’s second family. Sometimes they do fight but from the fight they become even more close and caring to each other. Thats why she doesnt want to become a burden to their members, she want to make them happy as she do. Even without growing up without a mother, she trying hard to become a good girl that loved by everyone. 

 

About 10pm they arrived at Gimpo Airport, they all wearing simple outfits since it was already night so there will be no paparazzi. Yoona wearing a grey hoodie with a black jacket and a cap matching with black skinny jeans. She was comfortable without makeup because it will make she feel more natural. Before enter the airport, her dad called her and wish her a goodluck to her and the members. Her dad always taking care of her thats why she become a very loveable girl. After pass the immigration, they directly to th eplane and take their seat.Yuri sit with Yoona, Tiffany with Taeyeon, Jessica and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny while maknae Seohyun sit with stylist unnie on the business seat. 

“ Oh sunbaenim” greet Taeyeon all of a sudden causing all the girls look up and saw GD.

“ Ohh, hello” GD bow politely.

“ Hello” All the girls bow back to GD.

“ I didnt know that we will have the same flight tonight” told Yuri while smiling to GD.

“ Me too, its shocked enough to see you guys here” GD chuckled.

“ Oh sunbae, you so cute” suddenly Hyoyeon praised GD causing him to smiling shyly.

“ Yah- Kim Hyoyeon. Stop being rude” Taeyeon voice out.

“ Its okay, I will take my seat then. See you soon girls” GD bowed and straight to First class seat which infront of their batch.

“ Woww, they were in the same plane. I’m so excited” Yuri shouted happily.

“ Slow down your voice unnie, I know that you happy because your Taeyang oppa was in the same plane” advised Yoona.

“ Should I greet them?” asked Yuri more to herself.

“ Can you accompany me to greet the guys?” asked Yuri again.

“ Sorry unnie, I’m tired and I want to get some sleep” Actually her schedule today was only interviews with some magazines but to think that she will meet TOP, she knows that she doesnt want to meet him.

“ Okay then, just resting here. I will asked Tiffany to accompany me” Told Yuri then go to Tiffany seat. Yoona sit alone on her seat and listening to her ipod. When she was alone, she will always thinking about herself, family, members and stuff that happens around her. Its like flashback. All of a sudden, TOP image pop-up in her brain.

‘ He was really a handsome boy but it ashame that he also a playboy’

‘ Thats why I cant trust handsome boy right’

‘ But my appa also handsome’

' Appa are my strength and my energy'

‘ Why he was really faith and loyal to his first love?’

' Is the first love very that hard to forget'

' But how he can easily accept what happen to his marriage?'

' Why he can easily accept that mom wasnt belong to him'

‘ Omma, I want to know you’

‘ I want to know why appa love you so much’

‘ Omma where are you ?'

' Why you left me ?'

‘ Are listening to me?’

She wipe out her tears and try to keep calm before fall asleep.

p/s : This is also my last update before turn to busy mode again. Sorry for the late update. Untill next chapter :)