Bonding

Twins For Hire

The seven enter the room together but Kiyeon heads to the other side of the room. The six practice till they can barely stand. As the member lay unable to move, Kiyeon appears offering them drinks. With their son cheering them on the six find it easier to continue practicing. They had brought the younger boy to make sure he wasn't stuck at home alone. Doojoon had thought the young Kiyeon was bored staying at home all the time thus they invited him to come to their practice session.

"Yeon", Yoseob smiles, "Can you dance? I heard you singing before we left"

"Dance?"

"Really? You sing?", Gikwang smiles.

"I don't know what to sing"

Dongwoon puts his earbud in Kiyeon's ear, "Try this"

Kiyeon sang the song playing on the iPod. The others seemed impressed with her talent but Kiyeon just sighed. The six went back to their practice not noticing Kiyeon. Once the six leave the room to talk their manager in quiet, Kiyeon removes his heavy jacket. He was wearing a tight form fitting tank top. The other members make Doojoon go back and get Kiyeon as they leave. Doojoon opens the door to see the true figure of the younger boy.

"Kiyeon ah...?"

"Oh...Hyungnim"

"You're a girl?"

Kiyeon looks down, "Ye"

Doojoon sigh rubbing the back of his head. Kiyeon explains to him the best she can. The leader seems to understand, Kiyeon promises to be a better guest in exchange for his help. Doojoon with an employer mindset accepts the deal.