Day One

Twins For Hire

B2ST wakes to the smell of food cooking in their dorm. Slowly the members leave their bed to investigate the smell to see the injuried Kiyeon cooking for them. The boy bows his head continuing to work as the six sit down to a fully cooked meal. Some of the members question how he could cook with one arm in a cast. Others begin eating immediately upon seeing the food. Kiyeon puts the cooking utensils away neatly before picking up a notebook as well as a pencil. Gikwang laughs turning his attention back to the food before him.

"Yeon hyung? What do you like?", Dongwoon asks.

"Why?", Kiyeon keeps sketching.

"We'll get it for you", Gikwang smiles.

"Don't"

"Why? What if we get you something anyway?", Hyunseung says.

"I can't stop you"

"You should tell us what you like", Yoseop smiles, "So we can get you something you like"

"Hyungnim?", Kiyeon looks at Doojoon.

"Hyungnim?", the others exclaim.

Kiyeon explains that the nurses at the hospital informed him about the band. They told him to call Doojoon Hyungnim since he was the leader. He writes down the names the nurses gave him to use. Doojoon became Hyungnim since he was the leader. Junhyung became Joker hyung. Hyunseung became 4D hyung. Gikwang became AJ hyung with Dongwoon simply being Dongwoonie. They finish the food heading to their schedule with a brief farewell from their so called son.

"Will Yeonie Hyung be okay alone?"

"Hyung will probably draw or read quietly", Dongwoon smiles.

"Dongwoonie is right", Gikwang smiles.

The six did their recordings as usual waiting for the time they would return home. Each one wondering if Kiyeon would cook them dinner as well. They watched the time wanting for the appointed time to come quickly. They return to find dinner laid out with a sleeping Kiyeon waiting at the table for them.