B2ST Adopts a Young Man?!

Twins For Hire

"What's the condition of the young man?"

"He looks like he'll recover soon"

"They are rumors that B2ST is going to adopt him after he recovers"

Doojoon smiles, "Ah, Really?"

After the press conference B2ST went back to the hospital to visit the young man. The doctors had told them that he had woken. They wonder if they really will have to adopt the guy. It seemed the public wanted them to watch over him. The six gather in the hospital for their first interaction with the young man. They are surprised as the young man turns to look at the group.

"So B2ST! We are Beast"

"...Hello"

Yoseob smiles, "What's your name?"

"Kim Kiyeon"

"Oh...how old are you Kiyeon ssi?"

"Twenty three"

"So it's Kiyeon Hyung", Yoseob smiles.

The band questions the quiet Kiyeon about his life. The twenty three year old exposed interesting facts about him; he likes to cook, he doesn't like to talk and likes to draw or read or other such quiet pass times. The six learn the injuried boy has several cute points. They find it easier to accept the idea of taking in Kiyeon. The doctors let the idols know it would be another day till they can take the injuried Kiyeon will well enough to leave the hospital. The six say their goodbyes to Kiyeon recieving a mere bow of his head. The next day, the band is surprised as they approach the hospital to see thousands of B2ST fans cheering for them. The fans had signs with 'B2ST appas take care of him' written on it. Yoseob informs the crowd the injuried guy they were going to take in was twenty years old. The crowd cheers loudly demanding the name of the boy. Dongwoon gives them the band's nickname for the boy, Yeon. The crowd roars loudly cheering Yeon Oppa as B2ST enters the hospital.

"Yeon hyung! Should you be up?"

"Hmm?"

"You look ready to leave", Hyungseung laughs.

"Ye, hyung"

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Why?"

"You'll be staying with us"

"...I understand"

Kiyeon follows the six listening to the band talk amongst each other but stops once they get to the door leading to the crowding beast fans. The band smiles trying to coax the boy to meet the fans. The younger members come up an idea, Dongwoon puts his jacket on Kiyeon pulling the hood over the older boy's head. Kiyeon hangs his head moving back from Dongwoon. The group slowly with lots of Doojoon's unusual help heads outside. The loud cheers from the fans startle Kiyeon leading him to freeze up but with Yoseob's encouragement the seven make it to the car.