Kiyeon's Secret Agenda

Twins For Hire

She woke before the men who seemed to consider themselves her fathers. She cooked for them waiting as each one woke up. They ate then played around as usual till it came time for there schedules. Each left after giving Kiyeon a farewell, once they were gone it was time for Kiyeon to begin searching. Just like the first time they left! She needed to find her brother! Jung was all she had left...if she didn't count those idols. Could she? They had known her since Jung was taken. They didn't know anything about her but most importantly those six didn't know she was a she.

"I'll find my brother"

Kiyeon did her usual searching trying to find the most likely place her brother could be held. She made sure to check the time, she had to be back in enough time to cook for those men.  Kiyeon did notice a ad from the six which distracted her. She searched coming up with nothing which sent her running back to the dorm after checking the time. She cursed as she ran hoping that she was going to get back before they did. She had been searching for several hours! Kiyeon had meant to only look for a few hours giving her enough to cook a dinner. She arrived back at the dorm but as she went to enter the pin...

"Kiyeonie?"

Kiyeon turned, "AJ hyung? But..."

"I finished", AJ gives a v sign smiling.

"Oh", Kiyeon nods.

"Let's go inside"

Kiyeon let GiKwang enter the pin, the two enter together. Kiyeon heads into the kitchen to start cooking when she feels a hand on her shoulder. She turns to see GiKwang smiling with a takeout menu in his hand. He puts it in her hand heading back to the table where he left his phone. She stares at the menu then GiKwang wondering why he was so kind. She sighed sitting beside him grabbing a notebook and pencil. Kiyeon writes out a list flipping to a fresh sheet making another list. She sighs handing the takeout menu and notebook to him.

"What is it?"

"You guys were curious"

"Is this stuff you like?"

"Ye"

Kiyeon lays her head on the table hearing GiKwang messing with his phone. She hoped maybe if she could get some sleep she would feel better. She didn't like being in a room with all six but it was better than being stuck with one of them. These flower boys left Kiyeon with a strange feeling. It felt like a strange warmth but it was weird. Kiyeon could feel GiKwang get up  from the table. She could tell from his attitude earlier that he was going to get something ready. He seemed like the type from the way he behaved around the dorm.

"Kiyeon, let's go", GiKwang smiles.

Kiyeon lifts her head, "Where?"

"Come on"

Kiyeon follows GiKwang around as he leads her arond the neighborhood. She hoped he had something more up his sleeve. The store picking up basic things, picking up snacks; this whole trip was for him to win points with her.She heard a scream and old instincts kicked in! Kiyeon ran towards the screaming to see a man stealing from a woman. She smiled attacking the man only to have him run away after one punch. Kiyeon noticed a B2ST poster hanging up that drew her attention. Kiyeon snapped back to reality to see Gikwang talking to the woman. Once she left, Gikwang returned to Kiyeon with a blank expression. She knew he would say something like her brother. Each of the six seem to do something like her brother. No matter how hard she tried to seperate them in her mind she could still make the connections.

"You were staring at one of our posters...have you heard any of our songs?"

"Aneyo"

"Really?", Gikwang asks wide eyed.

She silently followed Gikwang back to the dorm hoping to find a way of seperating the six men on her mind. The remaining four members had bought foods on the list Kiyeon had given Gikwang. She smiled knowing it would be like this which gave the six a start. The twenty year old's first smile in the dorm brought on by food.