Lulu & Lulu

I'm Happy...But

A/N: Hello, I'm sorry for this update is a very short one. I promise you that the next chapter will be longer than this. In the mean time, have  fun reading and comments are most welcomed!! Let me know what you think about it yeah? Once again, sorry for a short chapter and thank you for reading!! ^_^

Oh..I almost forgot one thing, this is narrated from Luhan's POV.

 

 

 

I came out of the conference room after the deal signing between the company that I work for with one of the giants in Property and Development company from UK. I am glad our proposed design was accepted among the other design firms who have submitted. I have to admit that it was a tough competition but I am glad the company managed to get the deal, thanks to everyone's corporation and hard work.

I decided to slip out of the tea ceremony and get back to my room. I need to do some serious cleaning for my room is in shambles.

I am now back in my own studio office, cleaning up the mess on my table, sorting out the amount of papers and documents when I found a hard cover slipped in between the many design books on the book shelf. This hard cover looks undeniably familiar. I picked it up knowing all too well that it was mine.

Sitting on my chair, resting my back into the comfort of the soothing cushion, I flipped over the pages; finding my own hand writing and doodles and finally found a page with a picture of me and Lulu, eating the lunch box she made for the both of us. I smiled admiring the picture recalling the delicious food that I ate that day.  

As I flipped the pages over, then, somewhere in the middle of the note book, something caught the attention of my eyes; a beautiful handwriting of words with doodles of flowers and hearts, guitars and music notes, cup cakes and tea cups. I traced every corner remembering every single memory that each word written and doodles drawn on that page and several more. It was Lulu's handy job on my book. She used to scribble stuff into my book, practically every book that I own.

It brought a smile onto my lips, laughing as I recall all of the memories. Me and Lulu; we attended the same college but taking different discipline of studies. Lulu was more into economics and international affairs while me, my love was in design, interior design. But we still managed to meet during lunch breaks and after classes despite our schedules.

Then, it was there, by the last page, that I noticed something I have never seen before; Lulu&Lulu written at the utmost down corner on the left, it was not too small but it can be easily left unnoticed.

When did this-? Who? Lulu? Did she write this? God! Why hadn't I noticed this? Lulu's words echoes in my mind, a reminder of this book. 'Lulu, make sure you don't lose this book okay? You got me?' her demanding umma like voice rings in my ears. I didn't quite catch her reason insisting about it, but I just abided like an obedient child.

I sank back into my seat when I felt my phone vibrated; a text from Kris that made me smile. God's giving me a sign.

 

~

 

I checked with the human resource department for my leave application and to my relief, it was approved. I deserve it anyways, a 10 day leave, off of work, no blue prints, no sketches of design ideas, no freaking dateline, it is just me and my time, with friends.