Don't Go

The Rest is up to You

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Another day has passed as I live without Tiffany. She died about 2 years ago, due to a car crash.

 

I would be lying if I said that I didn’t miss her.

 

Today is her anniversary.

 

The Soshi gang ( a cute group name Tiffany came up with) and I went to visit Tiffany’s grave with me today.

 

We brought her favorite foods and a few pink items to offer to Tiffany.

 

Every time we go, we always burst into tears, so we always bring an extra box of tissues.

 

All of us miss the times when we had her around. The cheerful, bubbly and energetic girl that always gave us the strength to keep going whenever we felt tired of life.

 

We just miss her presence and everything about her. Day by day I wish that I could of somehow prevented the car crash, so everyone would still be happy right now.

 

I regret not going with her on that car ride that day, at least we could of died together.

 

________________________________________________________________________ Today I woke up to eat breakfast with my friends again.

 

I think that they are too worried to leave me alone, they think that I might do something stupid.

 

I have thought about it before, but I finally realized that it was not worth it. I would just make everyone else sad.

 

I got changed and decided to wear a blue hoody with sweat pants. I got ready and locked the front door and got ready to head out to meet my “caretakers”.

 

When I reached the restaurant, I was greeted with warm welcomes. I felt guilty again, for not giving them that same warm and loving welcome. However I knew that they would understand.

 

They knew that I was just not the same without Tiffany. They try to get me to forget her, but something tells me that it wasn’t as simple as it seems. I think that they are hiding something from me.

 

We enter the restaurant and we all sat down and ordered our food.

 

We do the usual routine. We wait, for the food, chat, wait some more, food arrives, we eat and then we pay and leave.

 

I experience the same thing everyday, but strangely I do not get tired of this routine, it helps relive my depression for a few hours.

 

It takes my mind off HER.

 

It was a boring day on this mortal world as I walk around and reminisce in the memories we had together.

 

I re-visited all the places that we have been to when we were still in our relationship.

 

I knew that this brought back unhappy memories of her….but at the same time I was happy as I re-lived those moments.

 

I was crossing the street and heading towards the grassy hill where I first asked her to be my girlfriend. And I guess I wasn’t paying much attention to the road because I felt a force knock me several meters from where I was walking.

 

I blinked a few times, everything looked so blurry and my hand felt sticky. That was when I knew I was hit by a car. My body started to feel cold and black dots started to dance around my field of vision. I was losing conciousness.

 

It was strange, I didn’t feel any main.

 

And that was when I fell into the dark abyss.

 

________________________________________________________________________I woke up again only to have my eyes blinded by the light on the ceiling. I looked around, my friends were all around me and they all had swollen eyes, probably from all the crying the may have done because of me.

 

My vision started to focus now, and I noticed that I was actually on life support and I had an oxygen mask on.

 

My body started to hurt and my eyes felt heavy.

 

I heard some sudden gasping and turned my heavy head to the source and cause of the gasps.

 

My friends all had their heads turned towards the door.

 

There stood an angel.

 

She smiled at me.

The smile was so familiar.

 

Then it struck me.

 

It was her.

 

My one and only love that I had to live without for  2 years.

 

She was still alive.

 

I was overjoyed but I became sad again as I saw her tears flow down her cheeks.

 

There was so much I wanted to say to her, I also wanted to comfort her.

 

But my eyelids started to fall.

 

And the last thing I heard before my eyes closed was

 

“TaeTae don’t go, I am alive and I am sorry. Now please don’t leave me, I have so much to tell you. Please DON’T GO”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, here it is....my second cliffy...................its not the best..but i figured that since I havent updated in a while...i might as well give you guys something to read.....SORRY FOR THE LONG ABSENSE.... ;( forgive me~~~

 

If you have time ....plz subscribe and comment.....it will be greatly appreciated...THNX and once again...im sorry.....