I missed you so much

My Honey Witch

Minho’s POV

 I got out from the principal’s office and walked out of the school to go home. All I see around me was people glancing and whispering about me and some girls are screaming. I just ignored everything around me, just walking straight.

“MINHO” I heard someone calling my name, I turned around but there was no one there then I heard it again. This time it sounded like it was coming from up so I looked up to find a girl with long black hair flying on a stick. I just stand there and stare at the girl because I was so shocked.

“Minho” the girl yelled waking me up from daydream. I tired moved back but my legs won’t move then she lost her balance and fell on top of me.

Yuri’s POV

 “MINHO~~~” I shouted in happiness. I was so happy to see him again; I have been waiting so long to come back.  Minho was so shocked and kept staring. But I couldn’t control my powers and lost her balance.

“HUH? NO! I can’t stop~~~” Yuri yelled and the next thing she knew she was on top of Minho.

“But I did practice... it hurts” I said in pain, and then I looked up to see Minho with really funny expression. Within a second I jumped and sticks to him like glue.

“Y.....”Minho was going to say something but I cut him

 “Minho! I missed you so much” I said, but Minho just stared at me. He froze like a statue he didn’t even switch.  

“I’m Yuri! I came from the magic kingdom to meet you” I said smiling like an idiot.

No one’s POV

Minho was so confused about what just happened he didn’t know what to say from the whole flying girl and magic kingdom stuff. He was even confused as some weird girl came out from nowhere and stick to him like glue.

“Who the hell is she and how did she know me?” Minho thought he had so many questions in his mind like how can she fly? And what was magic kingdom? He wanted to ask but nothing comes out from his mouth. Then suddenly Yuri’s face changed like she was sick.

“Min.....ho” Yuri said in low tune almost like whisper and her face darkened, Minho was even more confused.

“...What...” Minho asked.

“I don’t feel good, I think I’m gonna....” before Minho could say anything she throws up on him.

“UGHHH what the heck are you doing you crazy girl” Minho shouted at Yuri who was looking pale. Then Yuri out. Minho had no other way to bring her to his house, as he lives alone there won’t be any kaos about Minho bringing an unconscious girl.