Got suspended

My Honey Witch

 

Minho was called to principles office during break time.

“I heard that Minho is a leader of a gang called... aish i forget” first girl whispered to the others.

“I also heard that he changes his girls like changing clothes” second girl whispered back.

“When he snaps he uses a metal bat” the third one whispered.

Minho was walking in the corridor to the principle office, he heard every word of the people around him. Everything they are saying is lie but he just let it be.

“Did you know that he got in trouble with the principle again” a boy said.

“I heard that he is from gangster family” another boy said. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Minho, is this cigarette yours” asked the principle while holding the used cigarette. Minho stood there in silence, just staring at the principle.

“It’s not, but it’s too troublesome to deny it....” Minho thought and just stared at the principles head. Then few minutes later the principle break the silince.

“...MINHO...” the principle yelled.

“Last week you caused a violent incident within the school, and 2 weeks ago you broke the glass window with a metal bat, right?” the principle asked.

“Within the one month since you entered our school, you’ve caused all kinds of big and small trouble, yet I’ve never seen a single trace of contemplation in you.” said the principle.

“THAT’S ENOUGH, you’re suspended for one week” yelled the principle.

Minho gets out from the principal’s office and went straight home. While he was walking home, someone called his name as he turned round he didn's see anyone then he heard it again, this time he looked up to find a girl flying on a stick.

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribering chinguus ^________^ I really appreciate it :D