Seriuosly, this girl....

My Honey Witch

Minho’s POV

What the heck is going on in here, I just went to the store for 5 minutes and she already destroyed my apartment, I didn’t mean this when I told her to do whatever she want. This girl, don’t think you are gating away with this.

choi-minho-70.jpgMessy-Kitchen.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWXQXdAu6Dp6KzhkeWyRp

“What the heck is this?” calm down Minho, I’m soo pissed right now how can anyone make things this messy.

“I’m ssorry” you think your puppy eyes will work for me, aish this girl she has been nothing but a trouble since the moment I saw her.

“I was trying to help out with the housework using magic, but I messed up... but I’ll do it better next time!!” she said looking down then after sighing she jumped up and start using magic again.

“Enough with your magic tricks” I can’t take this anymore “Don’t touch anything! Don’t move! Don’t breathe!” after that she stopped completely then there was a silence about 30 sec. *sighs* geese this girl.

“Ah... I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry” she didn’t say anything just shakes her head then she looked up to me with her hand on her nose. The heck is she doing, don’t tell me.

“Wh--- what are you doing, seriously stopping your breathing?!” she took a big breathe

“Be-cause you said that, so I just...” she couldn’t even complete her sentence. This girl is really unbelievable, idiot... seriously just because I told her to

“Hah...You’re such a weird girl” hehehehehe

“You said that you are a witch, but you can’t even use magic and you’re an idiot and you’re not scared of me.” She is really weird, I patted her head like a patting a puppy.

“With someone like you, maybe it’ll be pretty interesting to spend just one day together” guess I won’t be lonely today then I saw her blushing, she looked quite surprised.

“In exchange no more magic tricks” the house might break apart if you keep using magic.

“But its real magic....” she tried to cling into to me like before but I stopped her by blocking from her forehead. *sighs* I’m hungry

Yuri’s POV

Of course I’m not scared of you... because you’ve always been gentle to me, yh always, since the time we first met. There were times when he was mad, but he was still very gentle to me. That’s why I fell in love with him to the point that I don’t care about what I lose.

“What the... hurry up and come here” with that he bring me back to the presence when I was in the past just now thinking about how we met and how he looked back then.

“Don’t get hurt anymore” he ruffled my hair; I can feel my heart raising and my cheek burning up.

After like forever we have finished cleaning the house and I helped Minho to clean the floor, of course not with magic. We also had dinner and now Minho is on the sofa reading magazine and I’m finishing my swiping around the sofa.

“Minho”

tumblr_m38cc86f1l1qdsijro2_250_thumb.gif

“mmmhm” he responded while eating a snack.

“Why are you staying at home even though it’s a week day?”.....??? “What about school?”

“Ah, I’m being suspended”

“AAH! That’s a punishment you receive when you do something bad, right” I used to often receive it too, hehehe

“But wait... did you do something ‘wrong’ Minho”

“Nah, it’s too troublesome to explain myself” whaaaat!!!!!!!

No one’s POV

“Y-You can’t do that!! If you didn’t do something then you’ve got to clearly say so” Yuri said almost jumping on Minho and startling Minho.

“But everything’s settled that way, so isn’t it just fine?” Minho said like it was nothing but Yuri didn’t like that Minho was suspended for something that he didn’t do.

cry.jpg

“??? Yuri... what are you crying for?” Minho asked with concern.

“I’m sad that they don’t... understand you” Yuri said sobbing Minho was even more shocked.

“I’m often teased by Hyoyeon too... and teacher would tell me ‘you did it, right?’~~~~~” Yuri’s tears were overflowing like a river; she sounded like she was often bullied by the other witches.

“Is she sympathizing with herself” Minho though.

“More-over, even though I said that I’m a witch, you still understood me, and didn’t chase me away” Yuri said still crying. Minho on the other hand tried to calm her down but she didn’t listen to him but kept on talking so he just stands there and listened.

“But if you don’t speak up, no one will understand you...” Yuri said then got closer to Minho and blows her nose into Minho’s shirt.

choi-minho-flaming-charisma-keroro-minho

“Where are you blowing your nose?” aish this girl, she can't be seriuos and it's on me fav shirt too *sighs*

 

Me: Updated, thank you for waiting patiently chinguus (I tried my best to find suitable pics)