Just for one day

My Honey Witch

“WAH! Hot milk... it’s the same as ‘that time’ ...” Yuri was loving the hot milk and talking to herself. Minho just sat on the opposite sofa facing Yuri and staring at her.

“I’ve never heard of a witch who gets drunk from riding a broom” Minho said.

“Hit’s hehauhe hi’m ha hophout” (it’s ok I’m a dropout) Yuri said while drinking her milk.

“Hy hongue hot hurt” Yuri said after drank her milk.

“... Are you stupid” Minho said while trying not to laugh.

“It hurts” Yuri thought and pouted.

“Oh well, anyway drink that and get out of her, I don’t want to be involved with you” said Minho and get from the sofa.

“EH!” Yuri was shocked and she jump of the sofa and cling into Minho’s right leg.

“I finally got to see you after great pains and yet you said something like that...” Yuri sobbed while being dragged by Minho’s leg. Miho was really shocked when Yuri clanged into his leg and wont leg goes.

“What the heck’s with you? Let go!” Minho yelled.

“Saying stuff like magic and witch, how can I believe in those things in this day and age” Minho said while trying to free his leg.

“But it’s true! I even have a certificate” said Yuri not wanting to let go.

“I mean I don’t know a weird girl like you. If you’re running away from home go somewhere else!!” Minho shouted

“I’m not running away from home!” Yuri said still tugging from Minho’s trouser. Minho was shouted and confused as his eyes grow bigger.

“My home, my family, my school and my country... I threw them all away to come here” Yuri said slowly and quietly but enough for Minho to hear.

“I won’t stay forever... just one day is fine. So let me be by your side, Minho” Yuri pleaded looking down at the floor.

Minho blushed while hearing Yuri is confession then kicked her of his leg and walked towards the door.

“Do whatever you want!! I don’t care” he yelled and slammed the door behind him, leaving Yuri surprised and clueless. After a while Yuri smiled and thought of something to do.

“I’ll do whatever I want!!” Yuri giggled and started her plan. There was lots of smack, whack, bang, crash, bam, enough for the neighbours to hear.