AUTHORS NOTE

The Things You Wish You Had

ugh...u dont know how many times i cried while writing this....

i have NO IDEA y i ever agreed to write this -_-

i understand if u people hate me now cuz i write sad stuff...but for sum reason im better at writing extremely depressing stuff than fluffy happy stuff....but im excited for my new story. kissmeimirish is making a poster for it so its gonna be good ^_^

and the sequel for this is gonna be equally sad and depressing so im probably gonna cry again.

so now that keys dead, the sequels gonna be from jjongs pov and italics r still gonna be flashbacks 

WARNING: SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

k so i read this AMAZING  jongkey ff tht u shuld check out (if anyone's actually reading this)

it's called Operation L.O.V.E and its really good ^_^ ive read it like four times!!

 

 

ok, so i really don't know what to put here...thanks for reading i guess!!! im sorry if i made any of you cry, and for further inducing your torture with a sequel...but one day topjongkey and i WILL write a happy story together!! someday...

 

after the sequel, we may write another oneshot based off of the english version of i'll back off so you can live better by G.NA...keyword MAYBE...

 

but i honestly had, although it's hard to believe, a lot of fun writing this!!

while writing the last chapter, topjongkey and i were sitting on my bed weeping about why we ever had to write this...we ship them so hard XD

 

so i hope that all of you guys will read the sequel and also read topjongkey's jongkey story!!! it IS happy, and trust me. my posters aren't that good. this was the best one i've made...anyway, thank you all so much for supporting us, especially topjongkey!!! this really means a lot to both of us, especially if you actually got this far on the authors note...SARANGHAE TO -Jongie, Blind_MonaLisa, LocketForever, and cookiedream for subscribing!!!! sorry dancesingkpop-i know you IRL so you don't count X) KAMSAHAMNIDA AND SARANGHAE!!!

 

              

 

 

LINK TO THE SEQUEL CAN BE FOUND HERE