Chapter 5

The Things You Wish You Had

The aisle was littered with pink and red rose petals, their color was bright and contrasting against the beautiful pure white. Everyone was dressed in white, the only color being the surrounding trees and the two people that were the center of attention on this calm spring morning.
 

The priest was speaking, although I couldn’t hear a word he said.

I was shocked that you had made me your best man. I had convinced myself that you didn’t even care about me when you didn’t contact me after I moved out.

He took her hand in his, and slid the glistening silver ring onto her delicate finger.

My time with you was over; it just took me a long time to realize that.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” The obvious happiness shone on Jjong’s face, and all other lights in the world could not compare with that as he looked into the eyes of the woman he loved, cherished, and would die for.

Do you not realize that I would do ANYTHING for you; I’d cross the earth over land and sea, I’d endure the blazing heat of the sun, the coldness of the moon, I’d follow you anywhere; if only it meant that I could be by your side, if you could love me too.

“Hey Key!” Jjong was perfectly happy in that moment, his arm wrapped tightly around his wife. “Nothing could be better than this; I’ve got all my friends, my beautiful wife, and of course, who could forget you?”

You could, Jjong, you could. Every time I heard those words coming from your mouth, I felt like someone was piercing my heart with a thousand knives.

“I’m leaving now, Jjong...Goodbye.”

Those words meant so much more to me than they probably ever will to you. You didn’t know what was coming next.

“Okay Key! Have a great night! See you tomorrow!”

No, Jjong, you won’t.

You didn’t know that that was the last time you would see me...

I got into the car and headed home, the tears now flowing down my face.

And here I am. I’ve written all this down so you may have some memory of me sometime, if you ever notice that I’m gone.

I’ve taken the pills, they should start working soon. Listen to what I have to say.

Please remember me, Jjong.

Please don’t think I’m a bad person.

I’ve always loved you Jjong.

I hope you realize that...

Don’t worry about me, I’ll be happy up there, being able to look out for you.

Please have a good life with her, the woman you love so much.

Love her, treat her right, like I foolishly wished you would do for me.

Goodbye.


_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The page was dotted with my tears, and I closed the diary.

My heart was breaking, and I felt worse than I ever had in my entire life.

Why did I do this to him? How didn’t I see that he loved me?

I was supposed to be there for him, help him with all these things he was going through. But how could I help him if I was the one causing it...

He loved me.

I should have loved him back.

And I did.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[A/N] NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I SRSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DO THIS TO MYSELF...
ITS ALL MY FAULT....THIS WAS MY IDEA....IM SORRY....
in case u didnt know, i am a HUGE jongkey shipper....so this COMPLETELY KILLED ME to write.
like i said...im so sorry...i dont ship jongkey nearly as much as topjongkey does, so i wasn’t as affected by this...but it still killed me. this is the last chapter everybody, but 1) we are going to be posting a huge authors note after this and 2) ….THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! and we did write this chapter together!!! yay!!!
just to be clear people, key took a huge overdose of pills to kill himself...and he had like ten mins to live after he took them so he wrote that while dying v_v anyways, i HATE myself for writing this....a lot....but to make up for it im writing a HAPPY jongkey fic on my own which may or may not be up in the next two days...so yeah sequel’s gonna be out either tomorrow or the day after
 

!!