Chapter 9

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Seiko sat in front of her flatscreen. She looked at the time and heaved a sigh. It was already time for her favorite show, Yan Yan Jump.
She smiled as the show started. It showed the boys. She already missed them especially him. How long was the last time they saw each other?
She didn’t want to think about it anymore. It was yet the saddest day of her life. He let her go as easy as one, two, three. Just like that! Just like a snap!
Ryosuke walked to the middle of the boys. He still had the same aura. He was really confident and energetic. Sometimes, she even thinks that he exaggerates things yet she still love him.
She smiled as he smiled at the camera and blabber about things.
How could this guy be this sweet?
The end of the show came fast. She felt energized as she changed the channel to news.
“The crowned prince was said to be with his wife and children when the plane crash happened. They found his burned body still hugging the youngest of his three children. The crowned princess was said to have almost survived but she was pronounced dead on arrival when the rescuers brought her to the hospital. All the other children were also dead when they found their body.
The crowned prince was going to Japan to visit some relatives.
The wake will be done on his palace.”
Seiko stood up. “Nii-chan,” Seiko called as entered his study. “Have you heard the news about Korea’s crowned prince?”
Hikaru looked up from all the paper works that he was working on. “Yes, the magistrate just called me.”
“Are we going there?” she inquired.
“Do you want to?” he asked.
“Not really. I have a conflict of schedule. I have a meeting with the secretary of Social Works for the orphanage that I am funding.” She answered.
“Is that really the reason, or you just don’t want to go?” Hikaru looked at his sister’s eyes.
She pouted. “I don’t want to go…” she confessed.
Hikaru smiled and nodded. He knew his sister. She hated going to places full of people, especially important people. He doesn’t know where she got that notion from but he didn’t press the matter. Seiko has her own life, and personality, so he just let her be.
“I am flying there Thursday afternoon so that I will be able to be there on the funeral.” Hikaru said.
“Will you be ok alone?” she asked.
Hikaru smiled though he didn’t look from his papers. “Of course.”
Seiko nodded and went out.