Chapter 3

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Seiko breathed hard. She slammed on her chest. Her breathing was almost gone when she stopped. She couldn’t find the guy. Where could he have been?
She groaned in frustration. She saw a bench and sat there. She looked at the setting sun. It was already night time but she still didn’t have anywhere to go. The palace could have already known that she ran away and she couldn’t afford to get caught.
She didn’t really want to marry a guy whom she never ever even saw yet. She put her travelling bag beside her. If only her mom and dad were still alive, she would still have a peaceful life in the university.
She took a rice ball that she sneaked from the kitchen earlier this morning. She munched on it. “I want some gyoza with this.” She told herself.
She went up while munching on the rice ball. She came to a store which sell takuyaki. She stopped at it. She smiled. She haven’t eaten takuyaki for long.
She smiled at the vendor, “One order please.” She said.
The vendor smiled back, “One order plus extra two for the pretty lady.” He said fluttering her.
Arigatou,” she said cheerfully.
She was eating her takuyaki when a colorful bus passed her way. She stared at it. The guy before. “Eh, ojisan. Ojisan!” she called. The vendor looked at her in inquiry. “Who is that guy in the picture in the bus?” she asked.
The man stared at it before recognition hit him. “Ah, that is Yamada Ryosuke, member of Hey! Say! Jump! My daughter is a huge fan of him. Why?” he asked.
Seiko beamed. “I just met him this afternoon.” She exclaimed.
“Hontou?”
“Hai! Where could I possibly see him?” she asked.
The man thought for a while. “Ah, I heard that he is from Johnny’s so I guess you will be able to see him in JE building.”
“Wakatta. Arigatou! Hontou ni arigatou!” Seiko exclaimed. She stood up and paid for the food. She already had a goal.