Chapter 4

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Earlier the next morning, Seiko was looking at the huge JE building. “Woah! Sugoi!” she exclaimed. She was in that reaction when a car stopped in front of her.
Two boys went down from it. “Arigatou, Chinen-san.” One of the boys said.
Seiko’s mouth opened wide in excitement. She smiled and went in front the two boys after the car sped away. “Ohayou!” she greeted.
Ryosuke’s eyes widened in shock. Yuri looked at the girl curiously. “What are you doing here?” Ryosuke asked. His politeness the day before was gone.
Seiko blinked her eyes twice. “Eh!”
“Yama-chan, you have a very pretty stalker,” Yuri commented.
Ryosuke gave him a sullen look. Yuri just gave him a peace sign and a very cute smile.
Ryosuke looked back at the girl, “I am asking you, what you are doing here?”
Seiko smiled at him. She already got her composure back. “I am applying to be your personal assistant.” She answered.
“Eh! So you knew me, hah?” Ryosuke asked him sarcastically. This girl might really be a stalker and she was just pretending not to know him the day before.
“Ah, you are pretty popular. Even that takuyaki vendor know you. He said, his daughter is a huge fan of you so I guessed that you are a celebrity.” She said.
Ryosuke’s mouth opened wide in shock. He was a bit disappointed, though. He heard Yuri laughed beside him.
“Takuyaki vendor,” Yuri repeated laughing. “I want to eat takuyaki.”
He gave Yuri another sullen look who just laughed at him.
“Yama-chan, Chinen-kun, what are you still doing here?” Yaotome Hikaru put his arms around the two and smiled at them.
“Nii-chan,” it was out of Seiko’s mouth before she could stop herself. How long had she last seen him? She couldn’t remember already.
Hikaru’s eyes went to her. He took off his arms around Yuri and Ryosuke. “Seiko!?” he exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” he asked.
Ryosuke looked at them, “You knew each other? She said she came here to apply as my personal assistant.” He answered for Seiko.
Hikaru looked from Ryosuke to Seiko. “Ah, sou ka. Follow me then.” He commanded Seiko.
Seiko nodded and followed Hikaru inside the Jimusho.
“Eh, Hika-chan is acting weird.” Yuri commented and went inside too. Ryosuke, still confused followed.