Chapter 11

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Seiko stretched her arms. It was already dark outside. She just came from another fund-raising project for the disaster recovery team that she just founded. She knew that the government have a big subsidy for the team but she still wanted to do something.
She didn’t want to sit down and do nothing. She becomes more stressed out that way.
When she stepped on the north wing living room, a maid came to her. “Your highness, you have a visitor in the prince’s office.” She said.
“Who?” Seiko inquired.
“Your brother didn’t tell me. He just said that if you come, I should tell you.”
Seiko nodded. “Ok, thank you. I’ll just go there.”
The maid bowed before her and let her pass.
She was shocked when she opened the door. Her brother looked at her and stood up.
“I’ll leave you two alone, so you could speak.” He said and patted the visitor in the shoulder.
Seiko was rooted at the spot as she stared at him.
He stood up. “Long time, no see.” He started. He seemed to have become more handsome and taller since she last saw him. His voice more manly that it brought a new wave of anticipation in her heart.
“W-what do you want?” she stammered.
He smiled. The lights of the room dimmed. Fireworks started to take off outside the window. She could see it clearly since the curtains of the huge glass window were wide open.
A song played out of nowhere.
Seiko was confused. What was happening? She looked everywhere but she couldn’t find the source of the sound.
More fireworks lighted the dark sky and then it stopped.
At her view of the window, a jet plane took her attention. The smoke it created made a twirling image. When it stopped and some of the smoke cleared, words were emphasized…
MARRY ME, PRINCESS. It says.
A music, her favorite music played. Ryosuke fell on his knees. He opened a small box in front of her. “Marry me, princess.” He repeated and sang with the music. “Aieru,” he made a cute motion with his head.
Tears fell down from her eyes. She nodded while staring at him.
Ryosuke stood up and put a simple yet elegant silver ring in her left ring finger and kissed it before he let it go.
More fireworks blasted outside. They didn’t say anything but just watched it.
“Ehem,” a voice cleared its throat. The room was then flooded by light. Seiko felt blinded but adjusted to it easily.
Hikaru was smiling at the two of them. “So, I guess the soon to be crowned princess wasn’t able to do anything in that kind of confession, hah?”
“Crowned princess?” Seiko inquired in confusion.
“You are now the next crowned princess of Korea.” It was Ryosuke who answered.
She looked at him.
“Ryosuke was the new crowned prince since he was the oldest son of the 1st cousin of the late prince. They gave him the title since he was the nearest relative.” Hikaru explained.
Seiko looked at him.
He smiled. “We are now living in only one world.”
Seiko went near him and hugged him to her. She missed his prince so much.