never let go

Chances

A/n: Mianhe! I have been so busy with my thesis and stuff in school. But I’ll try to update from time to time now. Please hold on to the story okay? It will all be explained sooner than you think. Comment and Subscribe!

 

Still six years ago…

CL’s POV

          I blinked again. Is he like hugging me right now? And did he just kiss me? I felt him breathe into my shoulder and just like that he held my hand. I then found myself to the bench I was sitting earlier with his hands still on mine and eyes staring at me like I’m someone special. My heart just went nuts. I saw him moved his lips but I can’t hear a single word. I must be really nuts right now. He smiled… and kissed me again.

“Yah! Why did you kiss me again?” I shouted with all my might. And all I got was a sound laughter from him.

“You’re so cute.” He said while pinching my cheeks. “You weren’t actually listening so I kissed you. Besides, you’re kinda addicting. And I told you were gonna go out tonight with my hyungs so I’ll pick you up in your dorm at 8.okay?”

“What?” I sounded exasperated. I was about to say more when the four members arrived at the scene. I automatically bowed my head in embarrassment especially with Seungri’s hands still in mine.

“You know what? I think Lee Seunghyun has found the one.” Seunghyun said in his deep voice.

I tried so hard to hide myself but seungri wasn’t really cooperating. Instead, he let go of my hand and wrapped his hands around my waist and offered a megawatt smile. Now, how did I get myself into this?

7:40 PM

I was rushing back in forth finding the right accessories or the right whatever in my outfit. Well, it’s not like I put on a lot. Since he told me we were just going for a ride on the beach I chose to wear comfortable clothes. I was just wearing super loose sleeveless top and short shorts. (A/n: imagine her outfit on the dance clip of I Love You). I was not supposed to wear shorts but I guess the earth has conspired because the laundry shop where I dumped all my clothes was closed earlier than expected. I sighed and took one final glance in the mirror.

“Where are you going?” it was Shinhye. Yes. She’s also my roommate. She just came from the bathroom.

“somewhere.” I answered briefly. Well, what am I supposed to say? That I guess you can call me the girlfriend of one of the most sought after heartthrob in the university? Like she would believe me. She made a comment about how different I am when I wear shorts and I should wear it more often. I just smiled. I was so nervous I can’t talk. I took a deep breath and excused myself. I went to the bathroom to check on myself for the last time.  I heaved a deep sigh and tried to analyzed things. Okay, so I, Lee Chaerin, is I GUESS dating Lee seungri. Well he kissed me for a number of three times already. That must have been the sign. And according to what I have heard only those who are accepted by their members are allowed to hang out with them. I GUESS I was accepted since I’m invited right now. Besides, my heart can’t fail to notice his gaze and the way he holds me. Kyaaaaa! My heart is on the run. I sighed again and went out of the bathroom.

But for the love of the bathroom, my heart skipped. He was there. He was sitting on my bed while rummaging my picture frames. I froze and froze more when I saw shinhye more frozen. Shinhye was rather astonished and I was damn nervous. Why the heck did he came in? He must have felt my presence because he then looked at my direction. He smiled. My heart just died.

“You look beautiful. Let’s go.” He said standing up holding my hand on the process. “Oh, bye, roommate.” He said leaving shinhye with an open mouth.

I was at seungri’s car when I found out that we have company.

“Hi chaerin!” it was daesung with his signature smile.

“ Unnie! I know you’re gonna be here. Oh you look beautiful.” I smiled when I realized that it was the girl who gave me the MP3. Seungri introduced me to Minzy which turns out to be his younger sister. I was a little shaken. I mean does all story kind of happen this fast? I stared at seungri as he gaze was focused on the road. I touched my chest and feel my heartbeat. There it goes again.

We arrived at the beach and a small camp fire was already light up together with the other members already settled around it. Daesung and Minzy ran their way to the crowd while I slowly walked hand by hand with seungri.

“You look so beautiful but please don’t wear something like that on public again.” Seungri said halting us. I furrowed my eyebrows and then he smile. “I must be the only one who could see you looking like that. You’re mine.” Then he kissed me. I can’t help but smile. It was a cute act of possessiveness from someone who doesn’t really give a damn in the world.

I found my way settled fully wrapped around his arms as the night gets deeper. Laughters were heard and I was having the time of my life. Well, I found out he was not really arrogant or mysterious. He’s very different when you get to know him. His funny in his own ways.

“I’ve never heard Seungri laughed this hard..or even laugh at all.” Commented dara. Dara was kwon Jiyong’s long time girlfriend and it’s easy to see why. They compliment each other like peanut butter and jelly.

“Well someone is making him happy now.” Jiyong said while staring directly at me. All I could do was  paint an awkward smile. I then felt seungri’s grasp tighter.

 

“What can I say? I found my happiness.” He said kissing the top of my hair. And all I could do is blush to the core.

The night continued with roars of laughter and teasing about Seunghyun’s single status and yongbae’s shy ways. And for the whole night seungri never let go of my hand.