heart attack

Chances

A/n:  please bear with me okay? I know I am not the best author and maybe nobody really reads my work but please hold on a’ight! Okay...Again I’m going to write on an author’s POV since I want to challenge myself...Well, too much for my drama, let’s go back to the story. Tell me how you feel and what you want okay? Comments and subscription makes me beyond happy. (^_^)

Six years ago..

“Yes!” Shin Hye exclaimed aiming all attention on the school’s publication room.

“Yah! What’s with the energy?”  Minho, our Sports editor said.

“Well we just had an all free VIP pass to have an exclusive interview with Bigbang! Don’t you just love me being the editor in chief?” she said rather full of enthusiasm which made everyone laugh. Well, except for one person. Chaerin’s heart was beating loudly upon hearing the name. she tried so hard to join the fun but her heart was on summersaults. She tilted her head to another direction when…

“chaerin-ah,” it was Shin hye. She turned around.

“Yeah?” chaerin tried to sound normal.

“It’s yours.” Shin hye said formally. Everyone in the room gasped including chaerin. Well, they quite expect shin hye would get it since she’s the EIC and it’s like her dream interview. But she just let it go? And gave it to an amateur writer? Everyone was expecting for an explanation and shin hye sensed it.

“Well, they asked for it.” She stated which made everyone gasped for the second time. And right now, chaerin can’t comprehend a thing.

“I don’t know. But I’m guessing they now chaerin that’s why they asked for it. I just grabbed the opportunity you know. And I think chaerin can do it.” Shin hye said smiling. “SOOOO Chaerin-ah, how did you know them?” shin hye curiously asked.

“I don’t.” chaerin tried smiling it off and did the first thing on her mind. She ran away. Leaving all the souls in the room Shocked and damn curious.

**

Chaerin pouted her way to Bigbang’s practice room. She really didn’t know what to expect. Well, first of all. Why did they choose her? She was not a very good writer yet. Plus she doesn’t know how to act in front of seungri. Well, aside from their so called date. They would just actually talk on ‘that’ bench when they have time… and well exchange text messages and calls. And she was never prepared for things like this. It was a very foreign feeling for her and she was still trying to cope up with it. And now this? She sighed.

She made her way on a room—a dance studio--. There she found the Mohawk guy, taeyang teaching seunghyun and jiyong some dance steps. They must’ve seen her through the mirror. The turned around to her directions and she can’t help butfeel tense up. It was like meeting your mother-in-law or something.

“Hello, I’m Lee Chaerin from The school’s Publication.” she bowed my head as a sign of respect but she never failed to see small smiles that were kept on their lips.

“nice to finally meet you, chaerin.” Jiyong said in a veeeeeeery creepy tone. Chaerin tried to compose herself again and asked if where she would start but taeyang laughed it off and told her she wouldn’t do any interviews for the day. All she has to do was observe. And like in trance. Chaerin found herself seated at the right side of the room wondering where the other two are. Where is he? She thought.

“hyung!” she was startled by a chirpy voice which he guessed belong to daesung and she was right. And trailing off behind him was… heartbeat… seungri. She tried to shift her attention to her journalist notebook pretending to write something.

“oh!are you chaerin?” the question startled her making her bag fall and all her things scattered in the floor. Daesung mumbled his sorry and helped her picked everything up. Chaerin immediately checked all her belongings and she find one important thing missing.

“looking for this?”Seungri said slyly while holding ‘her’ MP3.

“yeah. Thanks.” Chaerin answered calmly and with that she’d like to give herself an Oscars for not trembling. Seungri handed her the gadget brushing her hand in the process and it was not helping at all. Her heart was racing and the fact that seungri never left her hand made it have a beautiful heart attack.

The other four realizing the situation just whistled and slowly left the room. Then the two of them were alone.

“ I miss you.” Seungri said matter-of –factly. And for the life of her heart. She felt his lips touched hers. She blinked and the kiss was over. He smiled. She froze. He enveloped her in his arms.

She just had another heart attack.