superman

Chances

Flashback…

“Do you believe in superman?” Seungri asked chaerin. Chaerin stared at his boyfriend who was lazily slumped on her bed flipping over her magazines. She rolled her eyes. He’s gotta be the weirdest person she’d ever met.

“Don’t you have anything else to do? Practice or something?” she curiously asked. She was used to her presence in her room since he spends all his free time with her. Thank heavens Shinhye keeps all her questions shut. But instead of answering chaerin’s questions, seungri rolled some more and hugged chaerin’s pillow.

“You’re not supposed to answer a question with a question you know.” Seungri then lazily sat down the bed and watched chaerin as she keeps on writing on her notebook. Seungri pouted. “Why do I have the feeling that that notebook is more important than me?”

Chaerin laughed. “Stupid. This is due tomorrow so I gotta proofread it before I pass this. Besides,this is about bigbang, I have to make you look good.” Chaerin smiled and continued writing. Seungri on the other hand was not really contented with her answer. A small smile crept on his lips.

Chaerin was in full concentration on editing her article when two familiar hands wrapped her waist from behind.

“Gotcha!” Chaerin screamed and the next thing she knew seungri was lifting her. She was already dazed when seungri literally threw him on her bed. She was gasping for air and ready to stand up when he felt seungri next to him. His head already settled on her stomach. She laughed. He always does that. Chaerin wonders why seungri likes her stomach as a pillow. Seungri then grabbed her right hand and planted a light kiss.

“Do you believe in superman?” seungri asked again. Chaerin smiled. He would never really stop unless you answer him.

“You’re my superman. I watch you fly away with the entire bigbang league crew and I hope you don’t save some other girl and you won’t forget about me.” Chaerin said while playing with his now disheveled hair. Seungri got up only to lie down next to her with his face directly facing her.

“I won’t save another girl.” He said sincerely before planting a soft kiss on her lips. Chaerin smiled. And just right then seungri’s phone started to ring. Seungri excused himself and answered his phone.

“Oh omma.”seungri was then silent and was listening intently.

“Yeah. I could come tomorrow. Yes… I’m bringing someone over… my girlfriend. Yes. See you.” Chaerin was shocked. Did she just hear it right? Seungri then lied down next to her hugging her on the process.

“We’re going to have dinner at the house this weekend.”’ He said and before she could voice out any complaint there was knock on the door. Chaerin stood up and opened the door. It was Jiyong. Chearin smiled and knew exactly what was gonna happen next.

“Is he there?” Jiyong asked.

“Did he miss practice again?” she was annoyed too. Jiyong nodded. She mumbled her apologies but jiyong just smiled and said it was not her fault. Well, they all told chaerin that Seungri always escapes practices and it’s actually a good thing she’s here. Why? Because they have a common place to look for him not like before where seungri could be found anywhere in the world. So thanks to chaerin finding him isn’t too hard. Jiyong was obviously annoyed and so chaerin said she’s just gonna talk to seungri and with that jiyong left.

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to miss practice!” Chaerin throw death glares to seungri. Seungri just pouted.

“jiyong-hyung is so frustrating. He keeps on letting us practice until we end up dead. Plus I already memorized the steps so it’s fine.” Seungri then stood up and hugged his fuming girlfriend. Chaerin was still angry.

“Fine.” Seungri sighed in defeat.”I promise I won’t miss another practice again. Just don’t get angry.” He then pecked her lips.

“Promise?” Chaerin asked.

“Promise.” Seungri assured her.”I promise to be your superman and to only think of you no matter what.”And with that all her anger melted away.

“Fix your hair. I’m hungry.” Chaerin said smiing.

 

***

Present…

Chaerin opened her eyes. She smiled bitterly. It was a memory. A memory she could not seem to let go. She eyed the time and it was past six in the evening. She surveyed the room and found bom silenty sitting staring at nothingness.

“unnie,” chaerin said garnering the attention of bom. Bom smiled. “You should go down, Top’s waiting for you.”

“How about you?” Bom asked.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll just order room service and sleep.” Chaerin answered. She does not want her unnie to miss the fun downstairs because of her. Besides, she was used o being alone.

“Are you sure? I could just be here with you.” Chaerin said no and in a span of twenty minutes bom was out of the room. Chaerin stared aimlessly at whatever and released a sigh.

Bom already arrived at the reserved restaurant and found Top happily chatting with Jiyong. Seungri on the other hand was definitely engaged on a serious talk with Daesung and taeyang. While the two girls were simply eating. Bom made her way on the side of Dara. Dara offered a friendly smile and introduced her to the short haired girl whose name was Minzy, Seungri’s younger sister.

“You’re so beautiful.” Minzy complimented Bom. Bom Blushed especially when he saw everyone agreed.

“But where were you noona? You were nowhere to be found this whole afternoon?” it was taeyang.

“ahh, I have to accompany a friend. She’s not really feeling well.” Bom answered not wanting to engage chaerin’s name in any conversation.

“She is?” it was dara this time. “Why don’t you check on her Dae…” they all seem to think it was a great idea except for Bom.

“No, I mean she’s fine now. She’s resting.” Bom said in a nervous tone.

“I insist. I shoud take a look at her. You said she’s not feeling well since this afternoon so I have to check I out.” Daesung said already standing up.

“I’ll be with you.” Seungri finally spoke. Bom couldn’t say anthing else and as if the situation could not be worse a hotel staff came running towards us.

“The guest on your reserved room passed out.” Seungri bolted out of the restaurant and ran to chaerin’s room.

________________________

A/n: i'm really trying my best to make it kinda interesting.lol. comment and subscribe! Ririn for the win!