To KFC We Go! Part One.

Twists of Fate

Okay, this is NOT the full chapter! This is just part of it! The KFC part will come in later. I want to implement some humor, but I'm not in a humor mood right now. So I'll do that later. This is pretty much just a filler to let you guys know that I haven't just dropped this story. I hate it when people do that, I won't do it myself! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I walked off the plane, my heart felt like it was being ripped out of my body. Again...If only death wasn't so permanent. I thought wishfully.

"Aeryn!" A voice called, I looked over my shoulder and exhaled a breath I didn't even know I had been holding.

"I'm over here!" I replied loudly as I waved my arms, frantically trying to get the attention of my friends.

"There you are." Rose said shortly, her breath coming in short gasps as she ran to me while dragging Ayame across the terminal. "Where have you been?" She demanded as soon as she reached me. "I thought we agreed to meet up at the gate!" She threw her arm in the direction of the gate for emphasis and I lifted my head to look around.

Wow...I didn't even notice that I was going anywhere. I was startled out of my thoughts with Rose's sharp,

"Well?!" I grinned sheepishly at her and shrugged my shoulders. From behind Rose I could see Ayame attempting to pull away from the youngers tight grip, but to no avail. I chuckled quietly at her escape attempts, which caused Rose to whirl around and glare at the older, albeit less mature, girl.

Ayame also offered her a sheepish grin, with just a hint of mischief in her dark-blue eyes. Rose shook her head and finally let go of the other girl, her own blue-grey eyes sparkled as she smiled at us, "People are going to think I'M the oldest if you two keep this up." Well, you may actually be the oldest and we just don't know it...

 I laughed and replied, "We'll just tell them we're triplets or something." Rose and Ayame looked at me like I was crazy, well, crazier than I already was.

"How is telling them we're triplets going to help anything?" Rose inquired with a more than a hint of amusement in her voice. Oh, that's a good point. That actually sounded a lot better in my head.

I stared at them blankly and replied slowly," I don't actually know..." Silence insued.

"You're a weird girl, Aeryn. You know that?" Rose said as she grabbed me and Ayame's arms and dragged us to the luggage claim.

I grinned at her, "Of course I know that!" Then I lowered my head and muttered, "Not that you're any better." Rose whipped her head around, her long, chocolate brown hair flying everywhere.

"What did you say?" Her sharp eyes peirced mine and I began to regret mentioning her own odd-ness.

"Nothing!" I said quickly, probably a little too quickly, but she turned around anyway and continued to pull us to our luggage.

I let out a breath and glanced around, I hope we get out of here soon. I'm hungry. My stomach grumbled at this thought and I tried to turn my attention back to the matter at hand. Namely, trying to find our luggage. I looked at the endless line of suitcases and thought, This may take awhile...

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I apologize. I really should be working harder on this story, but I can't seem to find ANY inspiration! I've also decided that I'm not writing this for anyone but me and my three friends. Not to sound mean. but it's about us and we're the ones writing it. So I still want you guys to enjoy it! I just anted to put it out there that this story is special to me because I'm writing it with my two best friends and there's no other reason for me to continue it. Thanks for the support you guys have already given me! You guys are the best! I'd blast you with GIF's, but I've yet to figure out how to do that...I'll figure it out, BYE!