Be My Boyfriend

How To Play A Player

Wednesday. It's Wednesday which meant yesterday's today. And yesterday, Luhan had promised himself a gazillion times before falling into deep slumber that the deed was to go on, having battled with his egoistic mind which told him the exact opposite - abandon ship!

 

Luhan had always loved Wednesday's just because it meant he'd get to see that evil childhood friend of his which reminded him, he will be murdering someone later; if not for his stupid friend he wouldn't be standing suspiciously, opposite the never ending trail of lockers, eyeing at a certain blue locker which overflowed with stuffed colorful (mainly pink ones, Luhan noticed) letters, peeking out of the thin slit between the base of another locker, directly above it. That locker belonged to no other than Oh Sehun. 

 

Luhan waited and waited, tapping impatiently on the balls of his feet. Usually, Luhan is a patient person but its cases like these which beg to differ. It's been ten minutes already; the bell had practically rung five minutes ago meaning, it was already class time yet Oh Sehun was no where to be seen. Luckily, there wasn't any official lessons yet because from what Luhan recalls, Baekhyun had once told him that Wednesday mornings were golden time or what others would call home-room-bonding-sessions and although reluctant to, Luhan decides that he could afford to miss this so called 'bonding session ' because he had more important matters to deal with. 

 

Where is that jerkface? Luhan frowned and agitatedly crossed his arms; the tapping’s of his feet more soundly evident than before. Luhan immediately stops tapping and shuffles behind the corner of the wall when he sees a familiar lock of hair, walking straight towards his direction but obviously, Luhan was well hidden so the boy was rather oblivious to his vanished figure. He discreetly turns his head, peeking from the corner and is met with the imbecile he'd been waiting for - Oh Sehun.

 

Luhan scoffs quietly to himself when he sees Sehun carelessly spit some gum on the floor, unanimously whistling at a random tune which sounded rather off to Luhan’s ears. Luhan wants nothing but to spit some gum at Sehun’s hair - that'd teach him not to litter - but too bad, Luhan doesn't chew gum. He continues to peek as Sehun slouches at the lockers, opening his own as a pile of love confessions spill out recklessly over the floor. Sehun shamelessly shrugged his shoulders and started kicking at the abandoned letters, shoving them deeply into the gap between the floor and the rack of lockers. Luhan frowns in disbelief and wonders how many girls’ hearts he's shoved down there. Like seriously, these bad habits of his really need to change. 

 

As Sehun disposes the rest of the letters (trashing out the remaining bunch in his locker) and shuts his locker, Luhan sees it as his cue to make his appearance. He abruptly runs towards Sehun, grabbing at his arm like the other had the last couple of times and shoves him into an empty classroom. Sehun, whose caught of guard, raises a questionable brow at Luhan’s sudden actions because what the actual just happened? Dragging people into classrooms was his thing. 

 

"I'm not really into being manhandled but seeing as it’s you...I'll make it an exception." Luhan would have gagged if he hadn't immediately restrained his actions, reminding himself of his sole purpose of dragging the manwhore into this room. He was proud that he'd actually kept his breakfast down after the taller boys’ confession and he planned to keep it that way.

 

"What? Have you finally decided that you can't resist me?" Sehun mocked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as he started to cave in on Luhan; the other seemingly having a fight with his inner self, not really paying attention to Sehun whose now only a short distance away. 

 

Luhan's too engrossed in his thoughts. He curses himself for not having thought his plan out thoroughly enough because now he's in empty room with jerkface, not knowing a thing about confessions. Fact is, Luhan has never confessed to anyone in his life. Heck, he's not even had his first relationship yet so how the hell was he going to convince the heartbreaker-of-the-school that he had feelings for him? How the hell was he going to convince himself? Luhan's never felt as agonized as he feels a nerve cell threatening to burst at the vast amount of thinking he was doing. 

 

"Yah!" Sehun calls, not liking the lack of attention the other was giving him. As Luhan stays rooted to the ground, accumulating his thoughts together, Sehun let's out a grunt and walks around Luhan with his mind set on leaving. this.

 

"If you’re not going to talk, I'm going. What a waste of time, man." He grumbles, mumbling to himself incoherently and carries on whistling the same tune that Luhan hated. 

 

Just as he reaches the door, Sehun feels a light tug at the corner of his shirt. His dreary brown-colored orbs trails to the owner of the hand and surprise overlaps his initial expression as he's met with the sight of Luhan gazing towards the floor, cheeks a little flushed, looking like a cute obedient puppy - again - what the actual ? 

 

"What?" Sehun impatiently ushers at the boy not liking the sight at all. He knew for a fact that Luhan didn't like him one bit - the black eye the kid had given him on there first meeting sort of explained it all - and right now, Sehun refused to believe that the kid had succumbed to his flirtatious behavior. This was all too easy; he knew the kid had something up his sleeve and no, Oh Sehun never admits defeat. This kid had bad news flashed across him. Again, Luhan doesn't respond; neither verbally or physically so Sehun harshly yanks his body towards the door, breaking the contact between the both of them as he continues advancing his way towards the exit of the room. 

 

"Wait!" Luhan unrepentantly hollers and regains himself, hands suddenly clammy as Sehun turns around, focusing his attention on him, eyes somewhat scrutinizing his presence. He takes a full step back, distancing himself away from the taller boy just incase things go bad and takes a deep breathe for reassurance. 

 

"Oh Sehun," Luhan daringly matches Sehun’s gaze as he feels a ball of confidence gather inside of him- which he knew he needed - and continues, "Will you be my boyfriend?" He briskly flashes his puppy face at him, eyes bashing a few times in hopes that Sehun would conceive his white lie. 

 

A few seconds later passed by - which intimately felt like years of dread to Luhan - and Sehun had yet to speak. Luhan observed the taller boys actions. Nothing. No smile. No frown. Nothing but that god forsaken stoic expression he always wore. To say things were awkward would be an understatement as Luhan wanted nothing but to dig a hole and bury himself into it as Sehun just simply stares as if he'd just stepped foot onto the face of earth. Sehun let's out a snort. Finally. 

 

"Are you ing ting me?" Luhan panics a little at the bitter tone. Maybe he should have just left it at that. His eyes dart around the room, peering anywhere but at the adequately antagonizing figure standing opposite him.

 

"Boyfriend? Seriously, bambi? Two days ago you gave me a ing black eye." Sehun holds up two fingers and counts down, "Yesterday, you were running away from me like a plague and today you want to be my boyfriend?" Sehun exaggerates. The last thing he expected to come out of the girly faces' mouth was asking him to be his boyfriend. Bull. 

 

"Are you on something?" Sehun glances at the boy, giving him a shady look as he examines the oddity of the boy’s behavior. 

 

"N-no," Luhan defends, "look, all that stuff I did before was sort of a plan to get your attention. I transferred to this school when I found out you went here," yes Luhan, your doing good, he praises himself when he sees Sehun’s compelling look, urging him to continue. "So when I bumped into you that day, I thought if I resisted you, maybe you'll remember me. I mean like, seriously, you forget people like they're nothing. You’re Oh Sehun for gods’ sake. Everybody wants you. And that black eye? I swear that was an accident. I really like you." Luhan shyly whispers at the last few words and bites at his bottom lip but only because he finds this all too comical. Biting his lip was the only way he could control the bursts of laughter he was dieing to let out.

 

Gathering up the last bit of his courage, Luhan bravely shuffles a step forward, moving a slight bit closer to the stoic boy and stares straight into Sehun’s half-lidded eyes, in hopes that he doesn't get a hint of the lie. It was then that Luhan knew why Sehun was admired by many. The fair-skinned male was really, really handsome. His sharply defined jaw line shaped his oval face perfectly. His face was just perfection.

 

A flirty look replaces Sehun’s features, snapping Luhan out of his trance. Luhan quickly looks away because if he looked any longer, he fears that Sehun would see through his decisive plan. 

 

Sehun closes the gap, leans down to meet Luhan’s right ear, shadowing over him because of their height differences and whispers, "I'll think about it, Bambi." Luhan curls his hidden fist into a ball, resisting the urge to throw a punch at the cocky smirk Sehun throws him but manages a smile back. 

 

"Sehun ah, can't you answer me now?" A cold shiver creped up Sehun’s spine at the way Luhan's lips called out his name but he thinks nothing of it. Luhan’s mouth drops when Sehun daringly blows into his sensitive ear and he internally cusses for he feels heat radiating from his cheeks; an unhealthy crimson color painting his entire face. He was not expecting this overly rated ual act at all. Oh Sehun, you sick psycho. 

 

"Patience, bambi. Patience." Luhan eyes bulged out when Sehun daringly brushes his sinful lips on his right cheek, claiming a small spot with the exact pair of (dirty) lips. It feels like acid to Luhan but no, Luhan isn't going to give up here so instead, he forces a grin, harshly digging his nails into the back of his thighs which he was sure would leave a prominent mark in mere seconds. Sehun, on the other hand, praises at Luhan’s soft baby skin. His large enchanting doe-eyes almost immediately reminded him of his nickname; Bambi - this kid was definitely born to be the human version of the infamous deer. 

 

Satisfied, Sehun saunters his way out, a lazy smirk tugging at the corner of his lips leaving Luhan sinking in anguish. 

 

You're in for a show Bambi.

 


 

It's lunch already. Chanyeol's gloomy presence was not unnoticed by the crowd of students. He looked like ; anyone would mistake his depression as mourning a death of a close relative or friend but no. Chanyeol keeps his eyes rooted to the ground, not exactly liking the idea of answering any of the curious looks people were casting him because Chanyeol refused to show his weak side. One look in his dead eyes and he knew people would see straight through him; he hadn't slept all night. In fact, he'd been doing nothing but feeling guilt all night. The words he threw at Baekhyun, that little 'show' he put on, the look on his face all haunted Chanyeol to the point of despair. His heart sagged to an empty pit of darkness when he realized that nothing could be turned back. 

 

As Chanyeol focused his attention on getting to his table, he feels a pair of arms latch around his left one and is immediately greeted with Tiffany's annoying voice. He would have pushed her away but due to the lack of sleep, he couldn't find the right amount of energy to do so. He didn't even want to walk, never mind moving a limb so decides to let her be. Upon, reaching his said destination, he spots Suho in his place eating at his homemade lunch like usual. Kai and Kyungsoo are missing. Sehun, he saw this morning whilst Baekhyuns seat was now occupied with Tiffany, still clinging to his arm. Suho looks up questionably at Tiffany then at Chanyeol, the look almost taunting the pair. 

 

"Why is she here?" Suho looks up, unimpressed but is only greeted with a lazy attempt of a shrug of the shoulders from Chanyeol. Suho spots the dark circles under Chanyeol’s eyes and wonders if it had anything to do with the commotion from yesterday. He makes an attempt to interrogate the latter but is yet again shrugged off. What the hell? 

 

He contemplates whether he should tell Chanyeol about Baekhyuns hospital visit but decides against it when he sees Tiffany scooting up to Chanyeol; Chanyeol being rather irresponsive to her amorous conduct, letting her do as she pleased. He let's out a scoff, one that which catches Chanyeol’s attention, his irritable attitude, which the boy hardly ever displays, makes Chanyeol query his odd behavior. 

 

"What?" Chanyeol challenges, raising his brow to match his irritated fashion. 

 

"Doesn't matter," Suho heaves out a sigh and shakes his head, pursing his lips in detest as he focuses his attention back to his lunch. Chanyeol decided to ignore his presence - so much for reconciling with his friends. 

 


 

Luhan anxiously drummed his fingers against the surface of the table, blankly staring at whatever was in front of him. Just moments ago, he was complimenting himself, feeling pretty damn proud for the bold confession he'd done back in that empty classroom with jerkface. He was pretty convinced that Sehun believed in his lie but reality came slapping him right in his face when he realized that Sehun hadn't actually responded back - that little stunt he pulled at the end probably meant nothing. It was just a peck on the cheek. 

 

Luhan let's out a gasp and slaps a hand over his cheek (the same one Sehun marked), blushing a little at the memory, earning him weird looks from his friends. He feels a little relieved that they didn't prod for more because he hadn't a clue how he was going to cover his act up. He had enough. One bit fat lie was already enough to eat at his insides. But it was necessary. Oh Sehun was worth nothing but the dirt under his shoe. He'd hurt Krystal. Stolen her heart and broken it. Revenge Luhan. Revenge.

 

The loud whimpering and whining of the crowd breaks Luhan’s chain of thoughts. From where Luhan was sitting, the mass of anonymous students (mainly females) appeared to be in like a small pack, huddled near the entrance looking like hungry puppies barking for attention. It wasn't long until Luhan realized the reason behind the uproar. There stood in the middle of the hungry pack was Oh Sehun; his eyes scanning around as if looking for someone. What is jerkface doing here?

 

It hits Luhan like a thick leaded pole to the face when he makes direct contact with Sehun. The said boy sends him a wink which causes an even bigger chaos with some students claiming the gesture being directed to themselves. Luhan knows better. It was for him. 

 

NoNoNo. Surely Sehun wouldn't be doing what Luhan thinks he's doing right? His question is answered when he sees Sehun making his way through the swarm of people, heading to his direction. Luhan feels a rush of panic in his blood. He contemplates whether running now would be the best option and in the peak of time he decides, yes, it definitely would be. He wasn't expecting this at all. Before he's given the chance to move from his seat, a hand pulls on his arm, forcing him to stand up and fingers fasten themselves around his own. Luhan freezes. What the ...Oh Sehun is holding my hand?

 

A familiar voice snaps him out of his zone; one that Luhan could easily recognize "Yah, Bambi." 

 

Luhan swallows the ball of spit lodged in his throat, his right hand - the other one currently held captive by Sehun’s hand - begging him to lob a fist into Sehun’s face for being so careless. Curse him and his perfect face.

 

"What are you doing?" He whispers through his gritted teeth, loud enough for only Sehun to hear. A smug smirk dangerously pulls on the corner of Sehun’s lips, one that Luhan wants nothing but to tug off for he now knows exactly what Sehun’s doing. 

 

"Everyone! This cute little deer here, Luhan, is now my new boyfriend." Sehun shamelessly waves their attached hands in the air as proof. The entire cafeteria gawks at the new pair, obviously trying to process the fresh gossip on display. Luhan’s eyes widen like saucers and his face masks a deep crimson color out of pure humiliation. Sehun stifles out a chuckle at Luhan’s expression - it was rather cute. 

 

His hands reach out to cup at Luhan’s rosy cheeks, forcing the latter to gaze back at him and give him his long waited answer, "I'll be your boyfriend, Bambi."

 

Luhan feels an uneasy feeling settling at the bottom of his stomach. A bad one? Most definitely.

 


UPDATED! :D

Sorry for the late update...been busybusybusy

BUT OMG! HUNHAN ARE JUST STARTING TO SAIL ^^

BTW, has anyone seen the pepero game pictures of ing/SeLay? AND OMG, SUTAO! LOL <3

I'm a bit disappointed that it wasnt HunHan LOL! 

COMMENT! UPVOTE! SUBSCRIBE! 

LOVE JaeYeonnie! XOXO