Encountance

How To Play A Player

Luhan couldn't believe how unlucky he was today - he'd lost his map and was now currently walking around like a lost puppy. This was the 8th time today that he'd gotten himself lost. He'd tried to ask for some directions but all he'd get was a pair of eyes checking him out and asking for his number in which he obviously refused with a mere 'I'm sorry' - in a nice way of course. 

 

Letting out his frustrations, Luhan found his eyes moisten slightly, hoping that maybe if he found Baekhyun he could drag him out if his misery. As Luhan turned the corner, he felt his body hit something. Everything happened so fast as the next second; Luhan felt the weight of his body fall onto what felt like a hard surface causing him to wince from the pain. What made it worse was the immense weight crushing him to the depths of the floor, a mere "Ow~" was all he could manage to cry out. 

 

As Luhan opened his eyes, to give whoever he bumped into a piece of his mind, he quickly found himself drowning into a pair of deep brown eyes which although looked quite droopy, he found them alluring as though they held many deep emotions but couldn't exactly figure them out. He found that the pair of eyes belonged to a handsome young male which on inspection looked about the same age as himself. The male was clearly someone who looked like they'd hit the gym everyday. He could tell he was well defined since their bodies were literally clashed together.

 

Upon realising the situation he was in, Luhan attempted to get out of the awkward position - his cheeks slightly shaded a tone of light pink - something he did when he found himself embarrassed. He could tell that a crowd was starting to form as students began whispering about their intimate position; a guy on top of a guy with their legs tangled wasn't an everyday occurrence to see - this only made Luhan want to dig a hole and bury into. 

 

"Erm, can you possibly get off of me?" Luhan voiced in discomfort. 

 

Snapping out of his trance, Sehun bought himself back to reality upon hearing the male below him speak. To Sehun, Luhan wasn't exactly his type (everyone was his type really but most people he goes for were generally the ones that were easy), he was way too cute and innocent - too much like a goody-two shoes which strikes his mind as plain and boring. But Sehun found himself attracted - not obsessed like the guys that go around begging for a girl like a love-sick puppy - attracted and Sehun always gets what he wants. He threw him a really charming smile. A smile which all girls fell for, the smile which made all the girls in close proximity, throw themselves at him.

 

"How about we just stay here and get to know each other? I mean, I'm pretty comfortable right now," Sehun added as a pick up line and molded himself further into Luhan, enjoying the warmth.

 

Unknown to him, Luhan found it to be a huge turn-off. At that moment, Luhan just wanted to punch off what seemed to him like a seductive smile - If only he wasn't pinned down by the owner of the smile. Luhan blankly blinked, shocked that someone actually had the nerve to bump into him, then try to seduce him with stupid innuendos. 

 

"Aww, is my little baby deer shocked to get a confession from the great Oh Sehun?"      

 

DID HE JUST SAY...Luhan took a minute to rewind and digest the information. Yep, in front of him was the one and only, biggest jerk in the universe, Oh Sehun.

Omg, I can't believe I just checked him out...Luhan cursed to himself mentally.

 

"EW, GET OFF ME!" Luhan panicked and pushed him off himself causing Sehun to widen his eyes in shock. No one, I repeat, no one has ever rejected him let alone embarrass him in school. By this time, the two had already attracted a lot of attention and many who recognised Sehun as the schools biggest playboy began to snicker at how someone dared to reject him. 

 

Sehun, who was currently sitting on the floor angered, threw the deadliest glare at the crowd hushing them in response - hoping to hide the embarrassment. Sehun had never been embarrassed like this in his life, I repeat, NEVER. He stood up from his position and prepared to show the school who's boss by approached the deer-resembling-boy who was currently fervently dusting himself from the unseen dust with the most disgusted face. Who the hell did he think he was, embarrassing him in front of the whole school? This deer just hurt his ego big time and Sehun wasn't one to forgive and forget. 

 

Grabbing Luhan’s free arm, he pulled him through the crowd, ignoring the growls and protests coming from the deer-eyed boy, 

"GET OFF ME! YOU JERK!" Sehun, who was currently annoyed, had heard them all and rolled his eyes in response, but this;

"STOP IT OR I'LL TELL THE TEACHERS!" This caused Sehun to laugh mentally at the cute statement, but he wasn't going to warm up to someone who made him the laughing stock of school. Pushing past the now crowded corridor, he'd noticed how everyone seemed to focus on the pair - who wouldn't when you’re the most popular guy of the school, dragging some cute guy who didn't seem willing.

 

"What are you 12?" Sehun coldly spat and pushed him into a vacant classroom and proceeded to lock the door to prevent the mass of the crowd from entering. Sehun turned towards Luhan and threw him a smirk in which he didn't miss the hint of panic that flashed across the other pair of eyes. 

 

-

 

Meanwhile, in the cafeteria...

 

"Guys, I'm going to look for Luhan." Baekhyun told his other friends (minus Sehun).

 

"Aww~ is Baekie worried about his new boy toy?" Chanyeol teased which earned him a glare from the latter. 

 

"Just shut up Park Chanyeol. He isn't my Boy Toy." Baekhyun defended himself. It seriously annoyed him to death how Chanyeol seemed to pick on him every minute. Before, he didn't really mind it as he gave him most of his attention, but now he was sick of it. He didn't know whether if it was his playful ways or was it because he just hated him that made Chanyeol act that way but all he knows is that his Yeollie has changed. Yes, they used to be an item - like two peas in a pod, a couple. Everyone in school used to label them as the perfect couple but now they were the perfect definition of enemies. Thinking about their past only made Baekhyun angrier as it wasn't something he wanted to remember.

 

"That's not what I heard." Chanyeol continued - he knew the others were clearly observing and eavesdropping on their conversation, 

 

"That's what you always do Chanyeol! You always believe what other people say and you never believe me! I'm ing sick of it." Baekhyun angrily spat, each word directing daggers at Chanyeol. 

 

"And why should I believe in someone who’s not worth it? And Puh-lease, you'll be having that Luhan kid wrapped around your finger in no ti- PAKK." The sound echoed throughout the cafeteria as Baekhyun stood angrily and hurt,  with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall down. He knew better than to cry in front of his own enemy. Chanyeol held a hand to his now soar cheek; shocked. Unknown to the others, Chanyeol felt guilty. He knew his words were harsh and he just couldn't erase the hurt that flashed across Baekhyuns face from his mind but he kept telling himself that the hurt he felt before was 10x worse. Suho shook his head as to show his disappointment in Chanyeol. Kai meanwhile, just watched the scene unfold with a smirk on his face like a know-it-all ; obviously finding this entertaining.

Baekhyun, not wanting to show anymore of his vulnerability, ran out to avoid embarrassment.

 

"Why did you say that?" Kai being the only 'normal' one asked curiously, "Because clearly you still like him." He stated. 

 

"No. I don't." Chanyeol firmly answered. 

 

"What happened before? In the summer? From what I recall, you two were like inseparable." 

 

"That was the past and I don't wanna talk about it now Kai." Chanyeol muttered quietly and winced from the impact of the slap; he felt his cheeks swell slightly.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

OMG! So sorry for the super late update T.T 

Bit of a short update...i was going to update a few days ago but it deleted itself so i just wrote this one >< hehe ^^

I'll be honest, I kind of found myself drifting from the world of Kpop and just couldn"t get the inspiration to write anymore. Anyone felt like that before? 

 

But recently, i was browsing on YouTube and stumbled across a Hunhan video and my kpop-ness literally came back. HunHan is too cute to ignore! <3 

NOTE: IS STILL IN NEED OF A POSTER HAHA! XD

 

MUCH LOVE

JAEYEONNIE XO ~(OMG EX OH! GET IT ><)

 

PLEASE! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!

Btw, i haven't had chance to reply to all of you but i will do as soon as i have time! IM READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS!