Sehunnie

How To Play A Player

Luhan hadn't spoken a word ever since he (stupidly) let Chen into his house. He was slightly regretting having not slammed the door in his face a second ago. The latter seemingly oblivious to his unusual silent nature, beelined his path while blabbing on about how much of a mistake he was making and god knows what else. Luhan simply did nothing but wait. Why? Because this was Chen. Chen, the guy he'd known since diapers. The guy who could literally talk for the whole of Korea. Cut him off and your adding an extra lecture - Luhan didn't need to endure an extra twenty minutes of torture. He had Oh Sehun for that. 

 

"...I can't beleive I just saw that. You and Oh Sehun. Friggen Oh Sehun. Krystals boyfriend. YOUR sister. Oh my God." Chen dramatically drops himself onto the cushioned sofa, frantically fanning his face with his hands as he takes in a hefty breathe of air to amount for the ton he wasted minutes ago. When Luhan assesses Chens current state, he strolls to the other male and firmly places both his hands on either sides of his shoulders. He decided he'd had enough of the accusations.

 

"I am not stealing Krystals boyfriend." He announces each word in distinct syllables very clearly. Despite trying to look intimidating at his part, Luhan still looked like he had yet to go through puberty in Chens eyes - he will forever be labelled a child. At the current situation, he felt like a parent scolding a child. He knew Luhan wouldn't do such a thing but he doubted from what he saw. Besides, people can change drastically for love, he knew it himself because he definitely did.

 

"So who was that in the car hm?" Chen challenges. He lightly shrugs away Luhans hands on his shoulders and squints his left eye towards the standing male, crossing his hands across his chest as a sign of having the upperhand. His beady eyes were fixated on the blonde - nothing could go past his two perfectly sighted eyes. He could easily tell the signs of a lie especially with Luhan.

 

"Oh Sehun." Luhan warily answers knowing exactly what Chen was doing- the interrogation - the exact part he was dreading for. May as well make himself comfortable Luhan thinks as he sits himself at eye level next to his so called best friend.

 

"And what exactly were you two doing together?"

 

"He was just, you know...just driving me home....I was forced to." Luhan safely answers and adds extra emphasis on the last words. "Forced?" Luhan nods to clarify.

 

"And what exactly is your relationship with Oh Sehun?" Luhan squirms a little in his seating position having been caught off guard by the simple, yet rather difficult question.

 

What exactly was their relationship? He hadn't really come to terms with today's events yet. Luhan was simply there for revenge - that was the plan -so that'd make them enemies, right? But then what was with the whole fiasco today? Sehun wanted him. Being enemies wouldn't really explain it since Sehuns want for him crossed off the idea. The hate was definitely one sided on his part or so he believed it to be. But how the hell was he going to explain the fact that he -Luhan - was now claimed by the player of the school. He had said yes. They were already official , if you consider confessing to the whole school population 'making-it-official' then yes, they were a couple as much as Luhan despised it.

 

"Well?" Chen prodded, noticing how uncomfortable the blonde was. He knew he'd hit the nail on the head with the question; a simple one at that. And he knew Luhan was hiding something from the way he avoided making eye contact. Incoherent words sputtered out of Luhans lips as he cowardly shields himself with his hands, away from Chens upcoming reaction. 

 

"What?" Chen shuffles himself closer but Luhan makes no effort to cooperate. "Move your stupid hands Luhan so I can actually hear you," he demands and peels Luhans hands away from his face with much struggle.

 

"IsaidthatimayormayhavenotjustaskedthatstupidSehuntobemyboyfriendandhesaidyesohgodsohelpme." Luhan takes cover behind his hands and takes a peak through his fingers after his sudden outburst. This was either going to go two ways: bad or worse-than-bad, though Luhan was praying for neither of the two options. 

 

Luhan held a breather. A few seconds had passed and Chen did nothing. His expression was blank and Luhan felt a chill creep down his back because this wasn't exactly what he was expecting. 

 

"Chen?" He whispered although he didn't know why he did so. Maybe it was because of the sudden change in atmosphere -it was way too silent - which caused his palms to feel clammy due to the sweat build up. Chens face twitched into a frown and he holds a hand out to tell Luhan to stop whatever he was doing. He had yet to piece together the information Luhan had fed his brain.

 

"Wait there, kiddo." Chen wasn't sure if he had heard right, "So Oh Sehun and you are like together? As in boyfriends?" Luhan hides a scowl at the word 'boyfriend'. It sounded so cheesy and wrong but as wrong as it was, theoretically that was what they were....for now.

 

"N-no...not really. Well sort of. But I mean-I mean I said yeah but-" And that was all Chen needed to hear. In a flash, he dives himself at the stuttering boy as he gets the stupid Blonde in front of him into a headlock and starts suffocating him by lodging his arms further into the poor boys neck. When he sees Luhans arms ready to wrestle back, he hooks his legs securely around his torso preventing him from breaking free.

 

"How could you cheat on your sister, you stupid moron!" As much as he loved Luhan like a brother, Chen doesn't tolerate cheaters. Especially because Luhan was his best friend, he was going to teach this kid a lesson because although Luhan was a 'stupid moron', he was still his best friend since childhood and he cared way too much for this moron. Luhan on the other hand, felt like he was dieing. He should have known. Chen was beyond crazy. And crazy people have crazy minds which manipulates them to do crazy things like unconsciously killing your best friend even if his actions were of a good cause. 

 

Seeing Luhan struggling to gasp for air, Chen loosens his prey a little. He still had his sanity inact thankfully. Upon trying to murder his best friend, he decides that there was no way in hell he was going to rot his life away in jail due to Luhans stupidity. 

 

"Speak now," Chen demands. Luhan feels like a peasant under Chens commands.

 

"I-You-You're such an idiot." He manages to breathe out with much struggle, as he heavily gasps in between his words.

 

"Don't tempt me." Chen warns and tightens his legs around Luhans waist to procrastinate.

 

"Oh my God. Idiot."Chen glares at the peasant underneath him, no one calls him an idiot. "It's an act you idiot!" Luhan declares through gritted teeth and glares back with the same amount of force. Chen is stoned by his words. An act? Confusion swirls throughout his thoughts and seeing his sudden point of weakness, Luhan swiftly breaks away from Chens death hold.

 

"I'm trying to get revenge you stupid idiot. All thanks to you." Luhan reveals more clearer this time, tending to his now sore neck yet still sending death glares at the stoned boy. Chen sheepishly grinned back while rubbing at the back of his neck, feeling a little guilty for jumping into conclusions.

 

"Oh. Haha," Chen awkwardly tries to laugh it off because now he feels like the idiot in Luhans place. It made sense now in Chens head. He knew Luhan wasn't the type to hurt anyone unless it involved his family. Krystals heart was broken, he should have known that Luhan wasn't one to sit back and do nothing. But dating Oh Sehun? Chen contemplated on the idea.

 

"I know it's a stupid idea," Luhan sinks in his seat having read Chens mind."Maybe I should just call it off," he suggests as his lower lip juts forward into a pout. He did this whole plan aimlessly and rethinking back, Luhan felt as if all his efforts on that jerkface turned into nothing.

 

"NO!" Chen raises his voice. "No Lu, it's actually a pretty good idea." He throws him a smug grin - trust the troll to find this act a good idea.

 

Before Luhan could even question Chens stupidity, his attention moved towards his phone which vibrated loudly against the table.

 

"Who's that? Oh Sehun?" Chen teased and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively which earned him a playful punch in the arm.

 

"He doesn't even have my number," Luhan scoffed back and leans towards the table to grab his phone so he could check who had text him. It was probably not important.

 

Sender: Unknown

Hey there Bambi ;)

 

Luhan frowns at the screen of his phone. Luhan was clueless - dense even - he had no friggen clue who the hell this anonymous number was. He must have given his number to one of his classmates but forgotten who - or so he thought he did- who in the world calls him Bambi? He should have really ignored the text but curiosity got the best of him and he decided to text back. It could have been important he contradicts.

 

Sent: Luhan

Heyy! Who's this? :)

 

Sender: Unknown

You're boyfriend of course ;)

 

The simple text made Luhan freeze at an instance. How the fudge did he get my number? His mind didn't recall giving his number to that jerkface not that he would do so willingly anyway. So how?

 

Chen took a glance at Luhans expression, he looked almost petrified with that ghostly expression. And, being the nosy person he was, Chen peeked towards the object in Luhans hand, curious to read what had caused Luhan to become so rigid. He sniggered upon doing so.

 

"Doesn't have my number, my ."

 

Sent: Luhan

I never gave you my number.

 

Luhan frowned deeply because he knows - 100% and betting with his life a stake - that he wasn't the one who gave Oh Sehun his number. His phone vibrated almost a second after he'd sent the text much like the previous one.

 

Sender: Unknown

I have connections Bambi ;) Why so mean boyfriend? :(

 

Luhan tossed his phone to the depths of the sofa, far away from himself, more towards Chen. He glared at his hands wondering what the hell just happened. Who the hell did this guy think he was? He felt somewhat violated, like his privacy was taken from him, like he literally had no where to go. It was like Oh Sehun was everywhere. Curse him and his stupid 'connections'. But of course, they were boyfriends after all. It was bound to happen whether Luhan liked it or not.

 

"That friggen jerk." Luhan whispered in disbelief more to himself. He remained in his fetal position for a good few minutes, fuming at the thought of the said jerkface, staring blankly at nothingness until Chens girly giggle shifted his attention.

 

"Jerk or not, looks like you have a date tomorrow," he sees a rather satisfied chesire cat-like grin plastered over Chens face and then his phone is literally shoved back into his face. 

 

Sent: Luhan 

Aww baby, did I break your little heart? Sorry Sehunnie :( 

I'll make it up to you, how about a date tomorrow? ;)

 

Sender: Sehunnie <3

That's more like it 'baby' ;) 

Tomorrow, meet at my car. After school.

 

Luhan feels like killing himself. Everything about his current situation made him want to bury himself alive. The stupid choice of words - which was definitely not something he'd write especially to that jerkface, the devil himself and the cheesy nicknames all of which made him physically sick inside - what in the world is 'Sehunnie <3'? To top it all off...he had a date which he didn't even want to go to. 

 

"Chen." He muttered under his breathe and gave him the evil eye.

 

"Lu," Chen mimicked in a sarcastic tone and then gave Luhan that cheeky grin - the grin that literally spoke 'I-have-a-plan'

 

"Just kill me now." 

 


 

Having just sent out his last text to Luhan, Sehun smirked in satisfaction. The kid had directly asked him for a date, although - he wasn't going to admit - he was slightly disappointed due to the fact that the boy had succumbed so easily. It was almost as if he was talking to a completely different person but a date was a date. He wasn't one to say no to such a pretty face.

 

"Tsk." He scoffed. Such a pretty face for someone who was pretty naive. He had already decided to give Luhan a few more days. A few more dates and a few more flirty-flirty time before the grand breakup. The embrassment. The heart ache. A few more days until Oh Sehun would be a single man and that girly face would be nothing but a name on his list, not that he remembered any one on there anyway. But he would give credit to the said girly face. Luhan was someone who was hard to come by; the first to ever give him a black eye, the first to ever be detested by his presence, the first to ever insult him and the first to ever make him smile. The corner of his lips tug a little when he remembers just what the boy had said to him earlier, after exiting his car.

 

“Oh Sehun, you look a lot better when you smile. Smile more.” The mere comment sent a fuzzy feeling in his stomach, one that he decided to ignore.

 

Sehun quickly shook the thoughts out of his head. He found himself always thinking about his 'new boyfriend' even though he doesn't really acknowledge him as such. He was never going to give his heart out to anyone. No one deserved it besides, he was incapable of falling in love. That's what it was to be Oh Sehun - he certainly wasn't going to let himself be distracted by girly looking guys who had infectious smiles and Bambi-resembling eyes. And he certainly wasn't looking forward to tomorrow.

 


 

Hi everyone! ! ! 

I apologise for the extreme lack of updates, i've been very busy with my job and univeristy but i've quit my job now.

And omg! it's so sad to hear that Luhan left EXO. It broke my heart.

But just to assure you all, i will be continuing to write.

And just to note, english isn't exactly my first language so any mistakes and such, just ignore them. I reread literally all these chapters and realised how bad some of my english was LOL! Please continue to love this story.

COMMENT'S ARE LOVED! SUBSCRIBE! UPVOTE!

JaeYeonnie XOXO <3