I can't love you

Turnining Into A Girl?!

Minho's pov: 

i don't believe I just said that. I can't be with Taeyeon, not after she said she was really a he and that the he was really my best friend Taemin. No I could not ever. I wasn't gay, and I certainlly wasn't gay for Taemin, he was the last person I'd think of having with.  He was in my arms sleeping soundly. I smiled and kissed his forehead softly. I had to tell him. I had to tell him this has to stop. I'm not seeing someone who's my best friend. No that was not happening. 

" Minho..," he whispered in is sleep snuggling against me more.

i sighed. I couldn't hurt my best friend. He loves me too much. But i don't love him. Aish... This is so difficult. 

" Taemin... I'm sorry. " I whispered.

.....

Taemins pov: 

i woke up with a yawn. Oh what a wonderful sleep. I looked up and saw my yfriend looking back down a me. 

" good afternoon," he said. 

" afternoon, min," he said, leaning to kiss me. 

I moved my head so he wouldn't kiss my lips. 

" Minho!! What the hell your ment to be my boyfriend aren't you?" 

" Taemin I have to tell you something." 

he looked at me with scared eyes, 

" I'm sorry but.. I can't do this.. I can't go out with you. I can't live with the fact your Taemin..." 

his eyes instantly brimmed with ters and I suddenly wished I never said anything 

( well this is quite a twist!!! Ihooeyou like this chapter.maybe Iin the next chapter or the chapter after that tae will become a boy again)