damn you minho

Turnining Into A Girl?!
(Thanks for the two comments and the subscribers. Glad you liked the first chapter. Ehhh long chapters aren't my specialty so insted ill try to add more discription if I can) I tryied not to panic, which was kind of hard to coz my was gone!!!!!!! I touched my face and felt that my face had changed too. Oh my god... What was I going to tell my parents? I slowly got out of the bush and looked down. My hips were more curvier too. I groaned and decided to walk as fast as I could when I got home. Thankfully my parents weren't home to I rushed to my room and locked my door. I took of my clothes and examined myself. I had s. Big s mind you. I sat on the floor and opened my legs and found I had a perfectly shaped . I shot back up again. My body... What the happened to it. The next day was Tuseday. I carefully made my way down until my dad caught me. "Taemin.... TAEMIN!!!" He yeleld once he saw my body. I blushed deeply. . "I-its nothing dad," I said. even my voice changed. "Chang!!!! Take a lookat this!" Dad said. Mum came rushing in and screamed. "My baby what happened to you?" She asked. "I-i dunno. I was walking home and my body changed." "Lies you've had a change behind our backs!!! You have for years that's why your more beautiful then I am!!" "Mum.. Why on earth would I want to be a girl of all things?" I said through gritted teeth. she sighed and pinched the middle of her nose. "I guess you have to go to school and pretend your a cousin. Lee Taeyeon Is your new name. Appa will take you to school," she said walking back upstairs. I grimaced at him and he got his car keys from the counter. "Hello. I am Lee Taeyeon. I'm Taemin's cousion. Were on a student exchange program, so ill be here for a while. Please be nice to me." It felt akward being the new kid again. The teacher pointed to the eat I usually sat at infront of Minho and sat down. I heared him whistle and I blushed. female hormones. "I never knew Taeminnie had such a hot cousion. Now I know why he didn't tell me about you ,"Minho said , his voice deeper then I remember. I stayed quiet. "Playing hard to get huh?" He said. I felt a hand slowly tickle my neck and instantly turned around to face him. "Heh got your attention now," he touched my cheek, and lowered his hand goign along my jawline. "You sure have the body fetures of Taeminnie. Hmmm if anything I'd think its actually Taemin in a skirt," he said. you Minho. "Hmm I wonder if your lips feel as soft as they look." "Okay that's it," I said turning back around. I heared him snicker. Stupid Minho, flirtting with your best friend. You idiot. Throughout the whole lesson Minho passed letters and notes to me one of the worst was: "I wonder if your a good . Your tightining against my sure would feel nice." I had scurnched up the paper and threw it away. Damn you Minho.