First Date

Turnining Into A Girl?!
Today was the day of my date with Minho. Mum got me some new clothes to wear for it. I picked out a bright pink dress and some black flat shoes. I wore a black choker and had a black ribbon in my hair. "Aigo!" Mum said. I giggled. Soon Minho came. He looked very handsome, he was wearing a black tux and white tie. I blushed. "Wow taeyeon you look beautiful," Minho said. I blushed and walked to him, holding onto his arm. He kissed my cheek softly and I averted my eyes to the floor. Minho... "Let's take a picture!!!" Mum asked I gave her a glare and she laughed. "I'm joking. Go on your date make sure you get her home safe," dad said. "Of course" minho said. I put my hand in his and we walked out. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You know that little cafe. Mango dream? Yeah there." I blushed. People always go their on their first date. Minho was pretty serious about this then. "So let's go," he said walking at a pace that was sutiple for me. "So what do you like to do?" I asked pretending not to know. "I like to sing. Play football, watch drama's especially Iris." He said. I smiled. Honest. "What about you?" He asked me. "I like to dance. Me and Taemin dance together when he comes around to mine so we have similar dance styles. We both love banana milk uhm vanila, and our favourite snsd noona is jessica," I said. Minho laughed. "Exactly like him. I have a felling well get along well," he said smiling. I smiled back feeling totally at ease with Minho. God he was so beautiful. I never noticed before but those frog eyes made him look younger then he was. He was adorable. Soon the date was well underway. I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my best friend and I realised I couldn't get dug out but then I didn't want to. I wanted to love him. "Minho?" I asked. "Yes," he asked "A first date isn't a first date without a first kiss," I said blushing slightly. He blushed an adorable pink colour and he nodded. He leaned over the tabel and kissed my cheek. I turned my head and his lips crashed onto mine. God they were so soft and his breath had a nice lemonade taste to it. I deepened it wanting more of him. I didn't care if he found out I was really a guy I wanted him right now and there. Minho moaned slightly and my heart speed up. He parted the kiss and was breathing hard stairing at me. "Wow," he said a deep blush on his face. I smiled. "That was nice." I nodded. "Well we should get going," he said gettinh up. "Minho?" "Yeah?" "I love you."