You said you'd love me

Turnining Into A Girl?!

Minho's pov:

no she or rather he didn't just say what I thought what he/she said. I... I'm in love with my best friend. No that couldn't be. No way in hell. But then she told me something that only Taemin would know and that just about confirmed it.  

"Taemin why would you lie abut something like that?! Why would you let me fall for you! Why would you toy With my feelings like that?" Minho said, hate and fear clearly in his voice.

" I couldn't... Mum said I shouldn't tell anyone.. Least of all you. I never.. Intended to fall for you but I did. Minho, I love you, and I think i still will after I turn back into a boy. I think.. My reason for turning into a girl was to realise I love you ... Minho please don't hate me... I don't think I could handle it.., " Taemin said, his eyes b with tears.

i was so angry I couldn't bare to look at his face. 

" don't hate you?! You'd expect me not to hate you after you LIED to me?!  I have every right to hate you.. Right now I feel like wrapping my hands around your neck and kill you," I growled.

Taemin whimpered. 

"Minho..," he said taking hold of my hand. 

" I thought you'd love me..l no matter what... That's what you said last earlier... Dont you remember?" he whispered.

i looked at his hand in mine, they fit perfectly. I closed my eyes and sighed.

" tae.. That was before I knew you was really Taemin.. I regret what I said last night... It can't be taken back..," I said.

i realised what I said was a total lie. I didn't regret what I said at all. I keep telling myself that I mind if he's a guy but the little price of saity is telling me that I wasn't and that I should love him back, that I was gay for Taemin and only Taemin. 

" Minho.. I love you please don't leave me," he cried, kissing me softly then parting. 

God his lips were so soft.

"Taemin...," I Said.

" it's Taeyeon, not Taemin," he corrected me.

"TAEYEON... I love you no matter what gender you are forever and ever."

 

( ehh this chapter i bad but my most detailed one I think. I hope it wasn't a long wait for to chapter. Please comment ^.^)