SIX

Silent love (L.joe's story)
Date: 14 Feb
Valentines’ day, I still remember her look on her face when she saw the gifts falling out from my locker. Those memories…. Those smiles… I miss them badly. I remembered those times when we are in preschool where we are once so close. I did not know that we were in the same school till mum told me about it. She told me that how I was a crybaby in the past and ~~~~~~~ would always call me a nickname Chicken because of how I walk and my lips. I would always hug her at the end of the day.
You are my reason why I study so hard, so that I can quickly go back and see you again with a better image and braver person. 
 
Date: 1 Jan
Two years…. it’s already two years and I am back. My uncle had given me a job in his company and I called her number trying my luck and I was lucky that she had not changed her number. I had asked her out and I can get to know how she is doing now. Changjo is currently a teacher in the dance school training people and from what I heard he is a really strict teacher. While Chunji is learning how to manage his father’s company.
 
Date: 12 Jan
She is going for a matchmaking date… Mom is also trying to make me go for matchmaking saying that she is a really good person that thinks that I would be interested in. I asked Chunji to find out about my matchmaking partner so that I could find ways to reject her and at the same time find an excuse to tell mom that she is not my perfect match.
 
Date: 13 Jan
Chunji called me early in the morning to tell me that my date was her. I was really shocked and he told me that he also found out that both my mom and her mom are best friend since university. They had been in contact since I was in preschool and had agreed that their child should get married in the future. That means that we are fated right?
I told Chunji to go on my behalf while I plan out something that could surprise her and also to find out about her ideal confessing scene. He told me at the end of the day that she talked a lot about me. I am happy that she still remembers our childhood together.
I will be going to confess to her on valentines’ day.