FIVE

Silent love (L.joe's story)
Date: 20 Nov
I had been trying to keep her away from Hoya. Since I knew that they are still friends, I could still be friends with her and also at the same time keep her away from him. This sound really childish but she is the person that I like and I would want to keep her save.
She had met Hyuna today and she thinks that she is my girlfriend.
Hyuna is my friend from dance school and even though I had stopped going there, the both of us still keep in contact because she treats me like her brother. Hyuna knew that she is the person that I had been talking about had been making weird eye contacts with me ever since the both of them met. The both of them were chatting as if they were childhood friends that had not seen each other for a long time.
At the end of the day, I had to send Hyuna home and on the way home she told me that ~~~~~ is a good person and that I should be quick in confessing to her because she knows that from the looks of it she likes me as much as I like her.
 
Date: 30 Nov
Exams, exams and more exams! I had been studying and do not have time to even hang out with both Chunji and Changjo.
I had not seen her but I called her a few times. She told me that Hoya had been helping her with her studies and she thinks that she will improve thanks to him. She even asked me how I think of Hoya in a guy’s point of view because she was thinking about if she wants to go into a relationship with him. I was speechless….
I guess this is what Hyuna mean….
 
Date: 30 Dec
Last day of the year, I heard that she and Hoya broke up but I could not celebrate or be happy. Mum had told me that I have to go overseas after I had graduated from school for further studies for about two years. I could not tell her about it because she had just broken up with him and now I am going to tell her that I will be leaving her soon. I had decided not to tell anyone yet other than Changjo and Chunji because they make them promise that they will not tell anyone about it for now.
Best wishes to you ~~~~~-ah, hope that I can see you again after two years.
 
One year later
 
Date: 1 Feb
It’s my last year studying overseas and I would be back to Korea next year. All this time I had a really hard time adapting. I had not dated any girls yet and I have been thinking and missing her more. I wonder if she is dating anyone now and if she is doing okay.
Chunji that playboy had moved and could not keep me updated on her but I think she will be okay. That’s what I hope…..