TWO

Silent love (L.joe's story)

Date: 5 Jan

All new students this year are expected to attend a class bonding program this year and we get to skip one day of class. Our class had fun and we got to know each other better. It is only the fifth day of school and the girls are already talking about who looks good in the school and things like make ups. When we are playing games, I got to know two guys, Chunji and Changjo and they are from a dance school that I used to go to.

I saw her again today at the basketball court with her classmates playing games. Our class stayed to watch as we are going to use the court after their activities. Her classmates started to chat when they saw our class and the guys hated how we are watching them. I saw her holding hands with the well-known twins of the school because of how chic they were and she seems to be blushing because of Chunji teasing the twins. I do not like it. Is it jealously?

I only looked at her the entire time and when she looked at me, I could only smile a give her thumps up. How stupid can I get? I feel so stupid giving her a thumps up. I hope that she will not have a bad impression of me.

 

Date: 24 Jan

Classes had started after our class bonding workshops and our teacher expects us to adapt to the environment as soon as possible. The three of us had been hanging out really often and they also introduced to me to the twins that are from her class. They are really fun and they do not look as cool as they are when I first saw them.

Chunji seems to be a player though. He smiles and talked to different girls every day and there is always one girl that will be sitting with him during classes.

I did not want to hang out with them today and went to the library but got hungry after 20 minutes there. When I was leaving and walking towards the canteen, she was walking to the library and I said hi to her. I had decided to try to get to know her and I hope that by doing this we can get closer soon because my heart feels like it is going to burst every time I see her.