FOUR

Silent love (L.joe's story)
Date: 16 July
I finally saw her during the last few weeks of holidays and it was just when I was about to dye my hair to black. I dyed it pink because Changjo told me that it would look nice but I kind of regretted it. The look on her face tells me that she do not like it.
School had started for a long time now and it was starting to get stressful. The teachers are expecting us to get really good results because we are the first few classes. And as for her, I have been hearing many things about her. She had been spending time with Krystal and I had heard many things about Krystal being a in her previous school. I really hope that she will not become like her.
She seems to be avoiding me but I would always be at the library sitting there thinking about anything that comes into my mind but mostly I would just sit there as an excuse to see her.
Krystal had been around me lately and rumors had been spreading about Krystal and me. I had been rejecting girls because I find that they just like about my looks and do not know about my true personality.
 
Date: 27 July
Krystal is just like a bee! She is like a bee buzzing around me recently and from what I heard from the twins is that she had been like this since the start of the year and had been bugging them too.
 I tried to get closer to her by joining the same club as her and we really got closer and I could say that we are friends now. Chunji got into a real girl trouble today because he dated two girls at the same time and the worse is that both of them are twins. He called me and told me about it and all I can do was laugh at how dumb he was. Chanjo who knew about it later on told Chunji that he deserves it.
I wonder how all of us will look like in the future…
 
Date: 24 Sept
Today I could really feel that my heart is going to burst and I think it had already cracked. After our club activities, I walked home with her today and when we are passing by the boy school beside ours, a guy came up to her with flowers. I walked off feeling really bad and regretting that I did not confess to her earlier. If I had confessed to her earlier this would not had happened. I could be the one to stop him from confessing to her because I will be her boyfriend. I am a coward in love I think.
I really regretted, but still this is not the end until she gets married.