Love Struck

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Only One-BOA

 

Chanyeol's POV

"When did you like Soojin?" I asked Insoo. I was a bit curious. We all looked at him.

"The first day of High School," he said without looking at us. *Damn* "But no one ever knew. I was the one who always sent her flowers, put love notes in her locker, and call her but never say anything and just hang up. I told Youngjae about her, but he's stupid to not notice how love struck I am when I'm talking about her. A month after school started, she became queenka and Youngjae finally noticed her. This time, he was the one always talking about her. I was jealous of him because he was so confident to talk to her, and I was just there on the side watching them talk." he explained. *Wow, he really was love struck like I was* "She said the occasional hi and bye, but it always made my day even when it was down."

"Wow, it's like how I felt," Kris and I said at the same time and all three of us laughed. 

"Have she dated anyone yet?" Insoo asked.

"Neh, I used to date her and Chanyeol-ah is dating her now." Kris hyung said.

"Wow. You're lucky." Insoo said and we smiled. "Wait, why did you and Soojin break up?"

"Uh, not a good story. Brian will tell you when I'm not around...it makes me feel like I shouldn't even be her friend." Kris hyung said and I put my hand on her shoulder. Insoo nodded and we continued our conversations while walking to Seoul Hospital. When we arrived, we told Insoo to wait until we called him.

"Annyeong you guys!" I said with my normal 'Happy Virus' self.

"Where's Eunji Noona?" CNU asked.

"She dropped off some food and had to get to work. She's somewhere on the 5th or 6th floor." Gongchan said and we nodded.

"Soojin-ah, we brought you an old friend," Suho said and she looked at us with noodles in . Everyone laughed at her and she swallowed all the noodles and pouted.

"Nugu?" she asked. Jeongmin walked out and brought Insoo inside with him.

"Do you remember him?" Jeongmin asked Soojin and everyone looked at her while she eyed Insoo.

"Kang Insoo?" she questioned and he happily nodded. "How are you?"

"Good. I heard you're dating Chanyeol-ah." he said and she nodded.

"Insoo Oppa. How's Youngjae?" she asked and Suho, Brian, Jeongmin, CNU, Insoo, and I flinched a bit from the name.

"He's...okay." Insoo said and she nodded.

"Where've you been?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"I'm an ulzzang model," he said. *Really?! Well, actually he does look like an ulzzang. duh*

"Jinjja?! I used to be an ulzzang model!" Sehun said and we laughed. "Mwo?"

"Nothing," she said.

"Is this Ae Sook?" Insoo asked while looking at Ae Sook. 

"Ah, neh." Luhan said. "I'm Luhan, by the way." And then everyone else introduced themselves. 

"How'd you guys meet?" Soojin asked.

"We were...talking about you, he listened, and then we talked to each other." Kris said. 

"Soojin-ah, did you ever feel stalked?" I suddenly asked and she looked at me.

"Now that I think of it, yeah. Even before Ae Sook started to stalk me. I always felt like these pair of eyes were watching me." she said and nodded. 

"Do you have any idea who it is?" Jeongmin asked and she thought for a while.

"Jung Youngjae. My stalker in Seoul High. He was cute, I admit, but his personality was a big no-no." she said and giggled after. *HAHAHA! Youngjae! I got the looks and personality she needs and wants.* 

"Jung Youngjae?" the rest of the guys asked.

"Neh. He always wanted to capture my heart, but I never liked  him back. He was a love struck puppy. He swore to have revenge for not loving him back. But, of course, he was also a jokster type....but then again...he was a bit of a pshyco path." she explained to them. "It's already been like, what...3-4 years already since he said that. I bet he forgot about it." 

"What if he didn't?" Insoo and Brian chorused.

"Molla. It's not like he knows where I go to school and, yeah."she said. *Oh, but he does.* She looked at Ae Sook and sighed.

"I remember Ae Sook telling me she liked a guy named....wait, Brian!" she called out for him and he jumped.

"neh?" he questioned.

"Didn't you say your Korean name was Seok Chaejin?" she asked and he nodded. "No wonder your name was so familiar!!! You were Insoo Oppa's seatmate in Seoul High for like, what, 3 months only. Did you know Ae Sook liked you back then, she even eating her feelings for weeks because you left to America." 

"Jinjja?! She went the same school?! How come I never noticed her?" Brian said.

"She wasn't very....liked by anyone until Soojin befreinded her." Insoo explained and he nodded.

"Wow, how many people did Soojin put in love struck mode?" Sehun asked.

"Many," Kris said. She smiled and I hugged her from behind. I hugged her neck and she held onto it. I saw Insoo's eyes and saw sadness. 

"Insoo-ah," she looked at him, "any girlfriend?" 

"Ani," he said and smiled at her. "Still looking." 

"Ae Sook, please wake up." Soojin said while looking back at Ae Sook and holding her hand. *Neh, please. Wake up* 

"Soojin-ah. Will you be going back to Seoul University with us?" Luhan asked and she looked at them.

"Neh. I already told them while you guys were gone." she said and I smiled wider. 

"Yes!" Chen, Tao, and Sehun said.

"Why are you guys excited? Don't you guys go to Kirin?" Soojin asked and I flicked her head. "Owww."

"Pabo. We moved to Seoul University a few months ago." Chen said and she smiled.

"YAY! Now I'm with all of EXO Oppas!" she started jumping up and down.

"YAH! We switched there also!" Sanduel said and she started juping up and down more. 

"YES!!!! I have my B1A4 Oppas also!!!!" she grabbed Gongchans hands and they both started to jump up and down. *At least I know that Soojin loves me.* 

 

~~~~~

Sorry for the boring and short chapter. I had a bad head-ache today, but at least I still put up a chapter, right? Well, I'll make a way better one tomorrow!!!!